Video: Philly man says he voted a couple of times

Its obvious that what he meant was that he decided, a couple of times, to come back and vote later because the line was so long. Right spin.

that is obviously what he meant but it's not surprising that the Repubs would try to spin it another way.

weasel.
if you're gonna call names, have the balls to own up to it or STFU.

have some more neg for being a weasel

Well, aren't you a big man!

If its what you want, here you go:

You are an ambulance-chasing, bigotted, egomaniacal, fearful, pathetic, sorry, little loser who uses the internet to talk shit because your pitiful, flabby, fat body couldn't stand up to a beating from an eighty year old woman and your cowardly, atrophied brain couldn't think of anything clever to say to someone's face.

Is that ok?

Please don't "neg rep" me! Ohh, please don't!

You are an ambulance-chasing, bigotted, egomaniacal, fearful, pathetic, sorry, little loser who uses the internet to talk shit because your pitiful, flabby, fat body couldn't stand up to a beating from an eighty year old woman and your cowardly, atrophied brain couldn't think of anything clever to say to someone's face.

Is that ok?

loser. hate much?

Is that ok?

at least i don't call people names and then lie about it.
on an anonymous message board.
weasel

much much much more. you just been a hating so long you don't even recognize yourself anymore.. Whew!

Well, then, let me just quote a little:

you are one sick individual.

Here you hate on anyone who supports Obama:

poor wittle victimized angelic Obamaites! boo fucking hoo.

boo fucking hoo! poor wittle libwal

piss poor protplasam!

Here you hate on anyone who is a liberal:

poor wittle wibwal victims .... sob!

Wonder why that chickenshit Manifold deleted his message?

And here you are expressing that you hate so much you can't even get over it:

Well sorry buddy. I can't buy it. I cannot just toss the hatred over my shoulder as if it never happened. The cries of racisim, the cries of bigotry, the brutal attacks on Palin and her family for no fucking reason. I guess I'm like that old Republican elephant I have a long long memory and the Democrats have been just downright ugly people for the last eight years and up to and including this election. They basically took their hatred of Bush and transferred it to McCain/Palin. The medi is corrupt to boot. They have an unabiding pathological hatred of Fox news. Nope no way no how can I support people like that being in power.

So, like I said: more than me, Willow.

Why don't we all just admit in a bipartisan manner that our election system is fucked in this country, and that the whole computerization of it is ruining the integrity of a once great tradition.

I walk away from a voting machine feeling dirty, anymore. It's sad.

The reporter is making a joke of the guy's poorly worded statement, that's all. If I were you I wouldn't trust my own eyes because, my instincts tell me, that because the man is black you assume the worst - skewing your perceptions.

I think that this video is a great way to gauge bias.

Hey, del, where's the name-calling?

Well, then, let me just quote a little:

Here you hate on anyone who supports Obama:

Here you hate on anyone who is a liberal:

And here you are expressing that you hate so much you can't even get over it:

So, like I said: more than me, Willow.

no, I don't think so ppp... be sweet now ya hear?

wrong post, stupid.
see, there's some name calling and i stand behind it.
weasel

Well, what are you talking about then? If I didn't call you racist in my reply to your post, then how do you get off calling me names? I don't get it. Where's your logic?

you called crimson a racist and then denied it as i suspect you'll deny it again.

get it?

Read the post: the word racist isn't used. What I DID do was write that he might have some skewed perceptions because the interviewed man was black. However, I don't know why I'm replying to you because if you didn't get it before, I don't know why you will now. I'm a weasel, blah blah blah. Whatever you'd like.

Read the post: the word racist isn't used. What I DID do was write that he might have some skewed perceptions because the interviewed man was black. However, I don't know why I'm replying to you because if you didn't get it before, I don't know why you will now. I'm a weasel, blah blah blah. Whatever you'd like.

give him a negative rep, that'll learn him to speak his mind. you go coloradoman

Forum List

Back