CNN's Candy Cowley looks like someone died

When you don't get projections of how Obama's winning, despite the frantic attempts to hoist the election, from CNN on election day, it's gotta be Prozac time in the newsroom....

When you don't get projections of how Obama's winning, despite the frantic attempts to hoist the election, from CNN on election day, it's gotta be Prozac time in the newsroom....

yea ignore the polls and all the analysis or 99% of actual fact and information, but study the face of the anchor as the scientific method to determine the winner.

Crowley is CCN's reporter traveling with Obama. She just reported in live. She looked dejected. Perhaps she's just tired.

WTF dude? Just because a reporter who has been traveling around the country for the PAST 20 MONTHS looks tired, you're gonna try to stretch it into something that says Obama has lost?

They others were right when they said you were nutz!

WTF dude? Just because a reporter who has been traveling around the country for the PAST 20 MONTHS looks tired, you're gonna try to stretch it into something that says Obama has lost?

They others were right when they said you were nutz!

Yes, I'm certifiable. Anyway, Wolf seems less bubbly than normal. Probably just a long day and night. He's says they're gonna have some exit polls shortly.

Yes, I'm certifiable. Anyway, Wolf seems less bubbly than normal. Probably just a long day and night. He's says they're gonna have some exit polls shortly.

lmao.. he has the personality of a doorknob..

I know. Poor Candy. Obama is a dynamo, nothing stops him. He doesn't even have time to grief the death of his grandmother. When he spoke in Charlotte yesterday there were tears streaming down his face.

Shit man.....haven't you noticed the hours these reporters have been working?

Fox's Obama reporter, Major Garret, looks peppy. He's reporting:

1. Obama internals in Indiana have him down 5 which is why Obama went to Indiana this morning.

2. Obama campaign concerned about African American turnout in Virginia.

3. Obama campaign happy with high turnout in Missouri.

I think most news organizations have learned their lesson about "projecting" winners based on exit polls. :D

Fox's Obama reporter, Major Garret, looks peppy. He's reporting:

1. Obama internals in Indiana have him down 5 which is why Obama went to Indiana this morning.

2. Obama campaign concerned about African American turnout in Virginia.

3. Obama campaign happy with high turnout in Missouri.

Hey dude.....everyone knows that all the reporters at FAUX are on crack.

Crowley is CCN's reporter traveling with Obama. She just reported in live. She looked dejected. Perhaps she's just tired.

Doesn't she always look that way?

crowley-724536.JPG

And who names their kid 'Candy'???

Forum List

Back