Video of Andy Dick grabbing Ivanka Trump surfaces following new groping accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Dick is not the leader of the 'free' world.

Talk about classical fallacy of false equivalency.

When Donald Trump was sexually assaulting women, he was a tried and true New York liberal. And here we have another typical liberal pawing, molesting, and sexually assaulting the beautiful (and very classy) Ivanka Trump. So typical of the left. They have absolutely no respect for women on any level. They treat them as sexual objects and nothing more.

https://decider.com/2018/07/05/andy-dick-gropes-ivanka-trump/

Poor vile little trumpkin

When Donald Trump was sexually assaulting women, he was a tried and true New York liberal. And here we have another typical liberal pawing, molesting, and sexually assaulting the beautiful (and very classy) Ivanka Trump. So typical of the left. They have absolutely no respect for women on any level. They treat them as sexual objects and nothing more.

https://decider.com/2018/07/05/andy-dick-gropes-ivanka-trump/

Boy talk about blind.
I guess Obama was egging Don the con on.
No prob with him dragging his wife by the hair before raping her?
I guess he was a liberal then too
Such stupidity.
Can't you see he's just a lowlife?

Are we voting on Andy Dick being the leader of the greatest country on earth?
No. But that response right there does vote "yes" on being a partisan hack, ignoring decency, supporting hypocrisy, and ignoring the left's long and ugly War on Women.
According to you, what Andy Dick did is perfectly fine, since you use it to defend the treasonous dotard.

Are we voting on Andy Dick being the leader of the greatest country on earth?
No. But that response right there does vote "yes" on being a partisan hack, ignoring decency, supporting hypocrisy, and ignoring the left's long and ugly War on Women.

LOL...sure...keep saying it enough and it might begin to start to ring true.

Of course, it is nonsense.

While people on both sides of the aisle have abused women....it is predominantly Trumpbots (in particular) who long for the 1950's when women stayed in the kitchen. And they existed only for the pleasure of 'their' men.
And this is EXACTLY the way the Right's Messiah - Donald Trump - treats 'his' women.

When Donald Trump was sexually assaulting women, he was a tried and true New York liberal.
That one statement reveals so much about you:

You think either that liberals are the only people who commit sexual assault, or that it’s ok if the perpetrator is a conservative.

But thanks for acknowledging that Donald is a sexual predator :thup:

According to you, what Andy Dick did is perfectly fine, since you use it to defend the treasonous dotard.
What do you mean "defend"? I've never defended President Trump on anything with regards to sexual indecency. Quite the contrary, I have always acknowledged his sexual improprieties as a liberal.

While people on both sides of the aisle have abused women....it is predominantly Trumpbots (in particular) who long for the 1950's when women stayed in the kitchen.
Well lets look at history...

JFK cheated on his wife 24x7. Ronald Reagan worshipped the ground his wife walked on.
Bill Clinton cheated on his wife 24x7. George W. Bush adored his wife.
Do you want to get into New York Dumbocrat Anthony Weiner? :lmao:

:p We are talking about Trump the woman abuser, Patriot. Nothing about anyone else excuse the doosh bag.

You just admitted obviously that it is OK to assault women if you run for office. Plain as day!

Obviously the behavior we have come to expect from Trump and his followers.

I have always acknowledged that. Show me a liberal that isn't.
So, conservatives don’t ever commit sexual assault? Are you sure about that?

How about the Republican congressman who molested teenage congressional pages? Was he a secret liberal, too?

:lol:

I have always acknowledged that. Show me a liberal that isn't.
So, conservatives don’t ever commit sexual assault? Are you sure about that?

How about the Republican congressman who molested teenage congressional pages? Was he a secret liberal, too?

:lol:

He was as soon as Fox Noise got wind of it...

Foleyoreailly.jpg

They pulled the same shit with Mark Sanford. David Vitterdiaper, I'm not sure but it's got a long and checkered history.

No wonder its slavish sycophants like the OP come up with fatally flawed Ass-ociation Fallacies. Their masters demand it. And they drool all over themselves finding ways to obey, being the pansyass authoritarian-sycophants they are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back