Video of Andy Dick grabbing Ivanka Trump surfaces following new groping accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look here, there isn't a clamoring by the conservatives to besmirch the entirety of the 'prog / lib' base over this. He is not 'representative' of their ilk; were the shoe to be on the other foot though... I duno?

I don't even have any idea who he is, but he's got a riffable name.
Just curious, what does 'riffable' even mean?

Look here, there isn't a clamoring by the conservatives to besmirch the entirety of the 'prog / lib' base over this. He is not 'representative' of their ilk; were the shoe to be on the other foot though... I duno?

Something you can riff on, obviously.

Now why don't you tell us what "prog" means.

Something you can riff on, obviously.

Now why don't you tell us what "prog" means.
Tks, I obviously need to buy myself an Urban Dictionary, lol.

I wonder if Trump will invite him to the White House.

Trump likes people like Trump.

No, your implications were very apparent.
And it is you that can’t deal with others’ ways, always complaining when they don’t follow your demands.

I'm afraid you're the only ass clown with "demands" here Cheez Doodles --- being so full of yourself as to demand everybody else should jump through fucking hoops to read or reply to your full-of-themselves posts.
So looking above a post is so tiresome mentally for you, Pogo. Sucks to be you. We’ve had this conversation many times, I’ve explained why, but that doesn’t fit your mental prowess, and therefore you refuse to let it go. Only you complain about it. Funny, that, huh.

For once in his life Pogo is right.

Jammin'

This is absolutely riffable:

It may not be what Pogo meant, but it's riffable to me.

When Donald Trump was sexually assaulting women, he was a tried and true New York liberal. And here we have another typical liberal pawing, molesting, and sexually assaulting the beautiful (and very classy) Ivanka Trump. So typical of the left. They have absolutely no respect for women on any level. They treat them as sexual objects and nothing more.

https://decider.com/2018/07/05/andy-dick-gropes-ivanka-trump/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back