Video of Andy Dick grabbing Ivanka Trump surfaces following new groping accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, let's get this straight, no pun intended ----

If Andy Dick grabbed Ivanka's Rump ---- what did Ivanka grab?

And how many Tic Tacs were involved?

No, your implications were very apparent.
And it is you that can’t deal with others’ ways, always complaining when they don’t follow your demands.

I'm afraid you're the only ass clown with "demands" here Cheez Doodles --- being so full of yourself as to demand everybody else should jump through fucking hoops to read or reply to your full-of-themselves posts.
oh if it were an anti-trump post you'd go out and weld up your own fucking hoops to jump through.

And it is you that can’t deal with others’ ways, always complaining when they don’t follow your demands.

I'm afraid you're the only ass clown with "demands" here Cheez Doodles --- being so full of yourself as to demand everybody else should jump through fucking hoops to read or reply to your full-of-themselves posts.
oh if it were an anti-trump post you'd go out and weld up your own fucking hoops to jump through.

Reading comprehension is a lost art.

You just proved my entire point by using the quote function correctly. As does everyone except that navel-gazing narcissist I quoted.

You just proved my entire point by using the quote function correctly. As does everyone except that navel-gazing narcissist I quoted.
what really sucks is you're not even a good asshole.

you're more just a "hole".

what really sucks is you're not even a good asshole.

you're more just a "hole".

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand you just did it again. Thanks for re-confirmation although the point is already proven.

But thanks for acknowledging that Donald is a sexual predator :thup:

I have always acknowledged that. Show me a liberal that isn't.

Show me a liberal who is
I already did, chief.

Bill Clinton
JFK
Lyndon Johnson
Anthony Weiner
Harvey Milk (who raped young boys)

The list goes on and on and on, snowflake.

Show me the evidence that they were predators. Weiner was a sick puppy, but there is no evidence that any of the others were predators.

Men in power can be tempted by some women enamored by that power. You have no evidence that any of the former presidents were any different than other former presidents who engaged in extra marital affairs; or other members of Congress or Sect's in the Executive Offices.

Once again you've proved to be a liar, this time by omission and commission. JFK, LBJ and Clinton were never divorced, and Reagan, Gingrich and Giuliani have been divorced multiple times.

Your hackery makes everything you post ridiculous, that is far and away from honest.

Show me the evidence that they were predators. Weiner was a sick puppy, but there is no evidence that any of the others were predators.
You continue to lead USMB in ignorance. Not a category you want to lead in, son.

Reckoning With Bill Clinton's Sex Crimes

Your link is very interesting, allegations are not convictions, and none of the allegations in the single paragraph nearly at the end of the article suggested President Clinton used a surrogate to pay hush money. They are and remain "she said", and that is all.

President Clinton may have been a lounge lizard, but there is no evidence he was a rapist or a predator.

Oh hahahaha and hehehehehehe such funny comments!
Which means that its a no no only if it pertains to certain women. Gotcha.

He doesn’t have to ask to grab her because he’s famous. He moved on her like a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back