Video of Andy Dick grabbing Ivanka Trump surfaces following new groping accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Republicans should LOVE this guy.

He does just what Trump does.

Actually, no, he didn’t. It was biased media leaking a stupid private he- man to he-man conversation that supported it, trying to destroy someone they didn’t like.

And personally, knowing many gays, I can tell you they have said much worse in jest, when they see what they consider a fine specimen and what they would like to do with them, yet never acting on it. Just big talk, amongst themselves.
She’s used to it
Whoa, imagine if a right winger had said that.

PC, a one way street, always.

Anybody can say that. It's part and parcel of the narrative.
The bizzaro thing is, it was Rump hisself who made sure it was.

Last edited:
Actually, no, he didn’t. It was biased media leaking a stupid private he- man to he-man conversation that supported it, trying to destroy someone they didn’t like.

"Conversation"?

How the fuck is posed photography classified as "conversation"? I'm afraid the point just sailed way over your head. :aug08_031:

Kinda like the quote function always has.

No, your implications were very apparent.
And it is you that can’t deal with others’ ways, always complaining when they don’t follow your demands.
She’s used to it
Whoa, imagine if a right winger had said that.

PC, a one way street, always.

Anybody can say that. It's part and parcel of the narrative.
The bizzaro thing is, it was Rump hisself who made sure it was.

"Conversation"?

Posed photography can't be classified as "conversation". I'm afraid the point just sailed way over your head.

Kinda like the quote function always has.

And it is you that can’t deal with others’ ways, always complaining when they don’t follow your demands.

I'm afraid you're the only ass clown with "demands" here Cheez Doodles --- being so full of yourself as to demand everybody else should jump through fucking hoops to read or reply to your full-of-themselves posts.

I'm afraid you're the only ass clown with "demands" here Cheez Doodles --- being so full of yourself as to demand everybody else should jump through fucking hoops to read or reply to your full-of-themselves posts.
So looking above a post is so tiresome mentally for you, Pogo. Sucks to be you. We’ve had this conversation many times, I’ve explained why, but that doesn’t fit your mental prowess, and therefore you refuse to let it go. Only you complain about it. Funny, that, huh.

So looking above a post is so tiresome mentally for you, Pogo. Sucks to be you. We’ve had this conversation many times, I’ve explained why, but that doesn’t fit your mental prowess, and therefore you refuse to let it go. Only you complain about it. Funny, that, huh.

That's better. Lesson learned --- no it AIN'T all about you. :fu:

Look here, there isn't a clamoring by the conservatives to besmirch the entirety of the 'prog / lib' base over this. He is not 'representative' of their ilk; were the shoe to be on the other foot though... I duno?

:itsok:

Be glad I switched to the laptop so you wouldn’t have to mentally stress yourself.:itsok:

Look here, there isn't a clamoring by the conservatives to besmirch the entirety of the 'prog / lib' base over this. He is not 'representative' of their ilk; were the shoe to be on the other foot though... I duno?

I don't even have any idea who he is, but he's got a riffable name.

Be glad I switched to the laptop so you wouldn’t have to mentally stress yourself.

Yeah yeah, you of all people everywhere on earth has this "special" device that can't just follow protocol that everybody else does, just because you're so "special" and shit. Heard it all before and it's way old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back