Video: Obama calls Trump an angry racist with mommy issues

Too stupid to believe in science?

The left believes that there is no biological difference between men and women. Grown men should be forced to watch young girls undress. Unborn babies are a separate species than human. And, global warming is responsible for freezing temperatures.

The left believes that eating laundry detergent is fun. Caapital letters and clapping are dangerous and frightening.
And they say the right is anti science. How anti science do you have to be to cancel The Vagina Monologues because of discrimination? Not all women have vaginas.
Grown men should be forced to watch young girls undress

When??

It was this story:

Male Gym Teacher Punished For Refusing To Oversee Middle School Girl Get Undressed In Boys' Locker Room

F---K Liberty Council and Matt Staver. The teachers better get use to it. The male teacher was the adult , and he didn't act like an adult.

The left believes that there is no biological difference between men and women. Grown men should be forced to watch young girls undress. Unborn babies are a separate species than human. And, global warming is responsible for freezing temperatures.

The left believes that eating laundry detergent is fun. Caapital letters and clapping are dangerous and frightening.
And they say the right is anti science. How anti science do you have to be to cancel The Vagina Monologues because of discrimination? Not all women have vaginas.

When??

It was this story:

Male Gym Teacher Punished For Refusing To Oversee Middle School Girl Get Undressed In Boys' Locker Room

F---K Liberty Council and Matt Staver. The teachers better get use to it. The male teacher was the adult , and he didn't act like an adult.

Actually he was the only one acting like an adult. If you agree he should have been forced to observe you have bigger issues than I gave you credit for. Really HUGE issues

When??

It was this story:

Actually he was the only one acting like an adult. If you agree he should have been forced to observe you have bigger issues than I gave you credit for. Really HUGE issues

Personally I don't think they should have community showers in locker rooms and that includes the military. They should have individual showers. No he did not act like an adult, one would think having to oversee an elementary school girl would make him be a pedophile. If that is what you think you are wrong, unless he was a pedophile before that.

When??

It was this story:

Personally I don't think they should have community showers in locker rooms and that includes the military. They should have individual showers. No he did not act like an adult, one would think having to oversee an elementary school girl would make him be a pedophile. If that is what you think you are wrong, unless he was a pedophile before that.

Morals you dumb downed moron.

You want some adult male observing your teen daughter in a shower? Say yes I dare you

and??????
And Obama is a classless prick! What does he hope to achieve by coming out with these childish insults?
This is the same clown who rose to power by going on endlessly about bringing people together and ending the partisan bickering. He's a fckin' liar and hypocrite.

Really. I trust you are a Trump supporter.

Did it really piss you off when a black man moved into the White House???
Nope! It pissed me off that Obama
got into office on a cult of personality and his dishonest (he once claimed he had good old "Kansas values") progressive leftist policies were wrong for America. His whole term in office was based on the lie that he wasn't a progressive.
You an't fool me. I know your type. You're a Trump voter.
I'm not trying to fool you. I voted for the lesser of two evils and haven't regretted it for a moment.
Obama was a liar and a fraud and none of that has to do with his half black ethnicity. That was only a device for getting him in office but I guess you can't understand that.

I understand EXACTLY where you are coming from.

During an appearance at his own foundation in Chicago Monday, former President Obama took a not so veiled swipe at President Trump, suggesting that Trump is racist and has ‘mommy issues’.
Video: Obama Calls Trump An Angry Racist With ‘Mommy Issues’

There are so many people who can't even stand this lying pos scum , the numbers are amazing even those who voted for this stupid SOB a 2nd time realized what a lying skank he is., Then you have those whose heads are so far up his ass they still can't see reality.

Meanwhile this lying pos never speaks of his mother he only glamorized the black side of his family and demonized his WHITE MOTHER and GRAND PARENTS......

Yeah trash is who you see in the mirror you lying pos lose
Pot meet kettle.

Morals you dumb downed moron.

You want some adult male observing your teen daughter in a shower? Say yes I dare you

Obviously her parents didn't care. And also he needed to be sure the other boys didn't attack her. Also it was a middle school and still is.
Chasco Middle School | Ensuring ALL students reach their highest potential!

They probably worked it out or is the Liberty Council still suing? I dared a response. What do you suggest?

I call this a fake report. Where is the schools rebuttal???

Last edited:
Two-term Pasco County School Board member Cynthia Armstrong has long been a stalwart of county community and political activism, with deep ties in several organizations including the Republican Party.

When it came time for the Republican Executive Committee to issue its endorsements in the nonpartisan board races, though, the School Board chairwoman found herself undone by one issue: Common Core standards, a sticking point for many conservatives who considered it a federal curriculum.

Citing Armstrong's support for Common Core, which comprises the vast majority of the Florida State Standards — Florida added calculus and cursive to the mix — the REC announced over the weekend its support for challenger Heide Janshon in District 3.

Janshon is a Trinity mom and education advocate who began her school district activism four years ago with complaints about the Common Core and related testing. She lately has posted videos on her campaign Facebook page discussing her concerns.

and
Liberty Counsel has written a letter to Cynthia Armstrong, chairman of the Pasco County School District Board, in response to an unwritten “policy” that allowed a girl to use the boys bathroom and required “others to refer to her with false gender pronouns ‘he’ and ‘him.’
EDUCATION WATCH INTERNATIONAL: 11/04/2018 - 11/11/2018
---------------------------------------------------
So a republican is in charge of the Pasco County School District Board. Who in the hell knew this??

And Obama is a classless prick! What does he hope to achieve by coming out with these childish insults?
This is the same clown who rose to power by going on endlessly about bringing people together and ending the partisan bickering. He's a fckin' liar and hypocrite.

got into office on a cult of personality and his dishonest (he once claimed he had good old "Kansas values") progressive leftist policies were wrong for America. His whole term in office was based on the lie that he wasn't a progressive.
I'm not trying to fool you. I voted for the lesser of two evils and haven't regretted it for a moment.
Obama was a liar and a fraud and none of that has to do with his half black ethnicity. That was only a device for getting him in office but I guess you can't understand that.
Since you think people get elected president simply because they are black

How come Ben Carson and Herman Cain didn't even win their own party's nomination?
You said people get elected president purely because they are black. I didn't. That's a classic straw man.

If you were awake at the time you cannot deny one of Obama's big selling points is America wanted and needed a black president and many said they would vote for Barry purely on that basis alone.
Don't blame me because you don't like reality.

As I do you.

As I do you.

Let's see. What did Obama do that has you so deluded that you voted for Trump?

Since you think people get elected president simply because they are black

How come Ben Carson and Herman Cain didn't even win their own party's nomination?
You said people get elected president purely because they are black. I didn't. That's a classic straw man.

If you were awake at the time you cannot deny one of Obama's big selling points is America wanted and needed a black president and many said they would vote for Barry purely on that basis alone.
Don't blame me because you don't like reality.

Lets revue. You say Obama got elected because he was black, then you denied you said it & then you said it again.

The number of people that might have voted for Obama because he was black only balanced out the assfucks that didn't because he was black.

Forum List

Back