Trump denounces Obama pointed judge blocking denial of asylum to caravan

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Donald Trump reacted to an order from a federal judge on Tuesday to halt enforcement of his order to deny asylum to the migrant caravan crossing into the United States illegally at the Southern border.
Trump Denounces Obama-Appointed Judge Blocking Denial of Asylum to Caravan Migrants

This loser Judge needs to be fired, traded, sent to China anything to get rid of an ANTI AMERICAN parasite. They are pushing for a civil war and won't stop until the leftist lunatics get one.

President Donald Trump reacted to an order from a federal judge on Tuesday to halt enforcement of his order to deny asylum to the migrant caravan crossing into the United States illegally at the Southern border.
Trump Denounces Obama-Appointed Judge Blocking Denial of Asylum to Caravan Migrants

This loser Judge needs to be fired, traded, sent to China anything to get rid of an ANTI AMERICAN parasite. They are pushing for a civil war and won't stop until the leftist lunatics get one.
It's not civil war to make the Pres play by the rules.

Trump is a bone spur, he not only had one, he is one huge pain in the neck.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Trump's attacks on McRaven, who led bin Laden raid, escalates a war ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...admiral.../b3e1bbb0-eb69-11e8-9236-bb94154151d...

3 days ago - In an interview with Chris Wallace on “Fox News Sunday,” Trump went after McRaven, the retired Navy SEAL and Special Operations commander who oversaw the killing of Osama bin Laden and the capture of Saddam Hussein during his 37 years in the U.S. military.

Why do you say "Obama appointed" judge like that is supposed to mean something? Are you saying that rulings only have merit if the judge is appointed by your cult leader?

"The ruling from Judge Timothy Kelly, who was appointed by Trump, gave CNN a victory in the ongoing case."

Judge orders Trump administration to restore CNN reporter Jim Acosta's White House press pass
If I remember correctly, this never became a "thing" until Trump began dissing the "Mexican" judge who was involved in his case during the campaign. Suddenly, everyone seems to believe that no judge is able to make rulings without being completely partisan.
Crazy stuff.

He's not the only one. Both the DHS and the DOJ denounced the decision as "absurd." Adding the asylum system is broken and being abused.

I think rubbing him out is in order

He's not the only one. Both the DHS and the DOJ denounced the decision as "absurd." Adding the asylum system is broken and being abused.
and the judge is saying that CONGRESS needs to fix it

Don't be mad at the judge for obeying the constitution

I agree with the judge. Let's hope the new Congress will get to work on this, but I'm not holding my breath.

It's a statutory vs. constitutional issue.

You could argue with the DHS and DOJ if you like.
You folks argue with the DOJ all the time -- especially when that DOJ is investigating and convicting people associated with your cult leader.

It's a statutory vs. constitutional issue.

You could argue with the DHS and DOJ if you like.
You folks argue with the DOJ all the time -- especially when that DOJ is investigating and convicting people associated with your cult leader.
That's why I'm telling you for the 2nd time to argue with them.

Forum List

Back