Video: Obama calls Trump an angry racist with mommy issues

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
During an appearance at his own foundation in Chicago Monday, former President Obama took a not so veiled swipe at President Trump, suggesting that Trump is racist and has ‘mommy issues’.
Video: Obama Calls Trump An Angry Racist With ‘Mommy Issues’

There are so many people who can't even stand this lying pos scum , the numbers are amazing even those who voted for this stupid SOB a 2nd time realized what a lying skank he is., Then you have those whose heads are so far up his ass they still can't see reality.

Meanwhile this lying pos never speaks of his mother he only glamorized the black side of his family and demonized his WHITE MOTHER and GRAND PARENTS......

Yeah trash is who you see in the mirror you lying pos lose

and??????
2017-05-29 21.12.12.jpg

Alex Jones putting words in Obama's mouth. Even if he came outright and said it, its true.

During an appearance at his own foundation in Chicago Monday, former President Obama took a not so veiled swipe at President Trump, suggesting that Trump is racist and has ‘mommy issues’.

There are so many people who can't even stand this lying pos scum , the numbers are amazing even those who voted for this stupid SOB a 2nd time realized what a lying skank he is., Then you have those whose heads are so far up his ass they still can't see reality.

Meanwhile this lying pos never speaks of his mother he only glamorized the black side of his family and demonized his WHITE MOTHER and GRAND PARENTS......

Another lying pos thread title. Why you get away with this day after day, I don't understand. Besides posting for InfoWars on a professional basis, you get away with lying in your "headlines" here to posters.
Obama did not call Trump anything. He responded to a question about climate change and made a general statement about deniers. Since Trump is one of them, I suppose if the shoe fits, wear it, but it was certainly not about Trump himself or a name calling session.

Wow, Obama describes Trump & the Trumpettes. A bunch of ignorant people too stupid to believe in science as they are wrapped up with hate, bigotry & racism.

and??????
And Obama is a classless prick! What does he hope to achieve by coming out with these childish insults?
This is the same clown who rose to power by going on endlessly about bringing people together and ending the partisan bickering. He's a fckin' liar and hypocrite.

and??????
And Obama is a classless prick! What does he hope to achieve by coming out with these childish insults?
This is the same clown who rose to power by going on endlessly about bringing people together and ending the partisan bickering. He's a fckin' liar and hypocrite.

Really. I trust you are a Trump supporter.

Did it really piss you off when a black man moved into the White House???

Too stupid to believe in science?

The left believes that there is no biological difference between men and women. Grown men should be forced to watch young girls undress. Unborn babies are a separate species than human. And, global warming is responsible for freezing temperatures.

The left believes that eating laundry detergent is fun. Caapital letters and clapping are dangerous and frightening.
And they say the right is anti science. How anti science do you have to be to cancel The Vagina Monologues because of discrimination? Not all women have vaginas.

iu

and??????

Nope! It pissed me off that Obama
got into office on a cult of personality and his dishonest (he once claimed he had good old "Kansas values") progressive leftist policies were wrong for America. His whole term in office was based on the lie that he wasn't a progressive.

Seems like a classic case of....

remember-this-when-you-point-one-finger-there-are-three-18732997.png

OK, the big Zero knows all about his Mommy.

But about his Daddy? Can anyone be sure?

I mean Really, REALLY sure?

I will concede the probability of it having been a primate.

Of some sort......

so, Obama left The White House about 21 months ago & you are still having PTSD concerning Obama?

Well, I guess it IS TRUE then; you are having Mind Wars but that's OK.

Just say your Jesus prayers & everything gonna be OK.

Well Obama has sexuality, and gender issues. Mr. Rainbow should look in the mirror.

MOMMY ISsUES . I would to if my mother was a whore At least Trump's was his wife and she wasn't even this filthy.

46651179_2027282277294785_2303658026206232576_n.jpg

and??????

Nope! It pissed me off that Obama
got into office on a cult of personality and his dishonest (he once claimed he had good old "Kansas values") progressive leftist policies were wrong for America. His whole term in office was based on the lie that he wasn't a progressive.
You an't fool me. I know your type. You're a Trump voter.

Forum List

Back