Video: LA Cops Bodyslam Nurse In Arrest, Share Fist Bump Afterward...

drag the case out until we're broke.

That's the American way.

Cases like this, where the incident is on video and the "offense" leading to the stop is so minor should be exempt from the usual cat and mouse game of "I'll bet you run out of money before WE do".

And I've got to say, it's incredibly disappointing to read all the posts on this thread from fellow conservatives who are so knee jerking to defend these cops.
I'll support GOOD cops to the very end but I must have missed the memo about blatant police brutality and abuse of power being a partisan issue.

drag the case out until we're broke.

That's the American way.

Cases like this, where the incident is on video and the "offense" leading to the stop is so minor should be exempt from the usual cat and mouse game of "I'll bet you run out of money before WE do".

And I've got to say, it's incredibly disappointing to read all the posts on this thread from fellow conservatives who are so knee jerking to defend these cops.
I'll support GOOD cops to the very end but I must have missed the memo about blatant police brutality and abuse of power being a partisan issue.

You have people on your side(a whole shit ton actually) who believe even GOOD cops(most of them, pretty much), are the scum of the earth... here to inconvenience him.

If the cops used excessive force, they should be punished.

But frankly, nothing frightens me more on the road than some idiot on a cell phone who doesn't pay attention to what they are doing...

Of course, the reason why this WILL get immediate attention is because this woman was white and attractive.

That is because your brain is incapable of assessing risk. You are more likely to die of heart disease than in an auto accident of any type, much less something involving a cell phone. Then you have cancer, stroke, and accidents that do not involve automobiles. Yet you, in your ignorance, are afraid of someone on a cell phone.

I have deduced that Quantum Windbag is one of those reckless drivers who doesn't know how to fucking drive except turn the steering wheel, press the gas and the brake. No turn signals, no steady and predictable lane shifting, not checking your blind spot or even looking at all when changing lanes... illegal U-turns.

And he screams obscentities at the other drivers...

That's the American way.

You have people on your side(a whole shit ton actually) who believe even GOOD cops(most of them, pretty much), are the scum of the earth... here to inconvenience him.

You know Cowpie, I think you need a broader brush...

I see you're having comprehension issues today. The statement I made was either/or, and since you've admitted to being some kind of LEO, the 'pussy' description wasn't meant to apply. Don't know why that got past you, smart guy, but 'Oh well.'

As an LEO, I'm sure you prefer that all of us peons become spineless pussies, and bow and scrape to your 'authority', even when you abuse that authority to the degree that these two pieces of shit did in this video. The LAPD motto is "To Protect and to Serve", not "To Harass and Abuse", but you couldn't tell that from this damning video.

You get what you give in this world, and in my interaction with police if they are respectful then so am I. If they are cockbite pieces of shit i give them as much of a hard time as I possibly can. Dashcams are very handy for documenting police abuse/misconduct, and they're quite easy to install, too.

You sound like one of the 'bad' cops, Rott, if you think turning around is resisting arrest. The woman was already handcuffed, for God's sake, should she have offered a fucking blowjob or something?

And finally, your last 2 sentences are complete and total BULLSHIT, as you well know. YouTube is FULL of videos of cops treating citizens like dogshit regardless of how they act. A lot of cops these days were 'lunch-money victims' in school, and the badge and gun give them the ability to 'get even' with the world that mistreated them so.

Fucking pussies is what they are, and compensating for their small dick syndrome...

The fact is that you are full of shit. There are bad cops out there, and they will take things out on people that do not give them a reason.

By the way, you are a liar on top of being full of shit.

Have another drink, QW. We're arguing the same side of this situation and you're too drunk to realize it.

The cops were wrong, Rottweiler is wrong and this woman was WRONGED. I hope she sues LAPD for a million dollars, she'll get it!

My apologies, I hit the wrong button. that post was meant for Rott, not you.

That is because your brain is incapable of assessing risk. You are more likely to die of heart disease than in an auto accident of any type, much less something involving a cell phone. Then you have cancer, stroke, and accidents that do not involve automobiles. Yet you, in your ignorance, are afraid of someone on a cell phone.

My heart doesn't pull out in front of me crossing three lanes because she was talking on teh Cell Phone and didn't realize that she almost missed her ramp...

Dumb idiots on Cell Phones have done that.

Do you suffer from some brain disease that you have to run around trying to contradict everyone, no matter how off point, because honestly, it's a bit tiresome...

You should stop tailgating. I once had someone pull out in front of me from a dead stop when I was on the interstate. BEcause I drive with a envelope around me that gives me room to react to all the idiots out there I was able to slam on my brakes and avoid an accident. The guy behind me was not so lucky.

If the cops used excessive force, they should be punished.

But frankly, nothing frightens me more on the road than some idiot on a cell phone who doesn't pay attention to what they are doing...

Of course, the reason why this WILL get immediate attention is because this woman was white and attractive.

I have deduced that Quantum Windbag is one of those reckless drivers who doesn't know how to fucking drive except turn the steering wheel, press the gas and the brake. No turn signals, no steady and predictable lane shifting, not checking your blind spot or even looking at all when changing lanes... illegal U-turns.

You have decided to prove how stupid you are.

That's the American way.

Even if that is true, how does it justify defending bad cops?

My heart doesn't pull out in front of me crossing three lanes because she was talking on teh Cell Phone and didn't realize that she almost missed her ramp...

Do you suffer from some brain disease that you have to run around trying to contradict everyone, no matter how off point, because honestly, it's a bit tiresome...

You should stop tailgating. I once had someone pull out in front of me from a dead stop when I was on the interstate. BEcause I drive with a envelope around me that gives me room to react to all the idiots out there I was able to slam on my brakes and avoid an accident. The guy behind me was not so lucky.

I wasn't "tailgating". This bitch saw the space I was leaving between myself and the car ahead of me and just swooped in, yacking on her cell phone the whole time.

and this was last week.

I wasn't "tailgating". This bitch saw the space I was leaving between myself and the car ahead of me and just swooped in, yacking on her cell phone the whole time.

and this was last week.

Let me get this straight.

You were leaving plenty of room between your car and the one in front of you, and another driver moved into that space, and you chose to get all hot and bothered rather than take your foot off the gas and allow her to have the space.

The fact is that you are full of shit. There are bad cops out there, and they will take things out on people that do not give them a reason.

By the way, you are a liar on top of being full of shit.

Have another drink, QW. We're arguing the same side of this situation and you're too drunk to realize it.

The cops were wrong, Rottweiler is wrong and this woman was WRONGED. I hope she sues LAPD for a million dollars, she'll get it!

My apologies, I hit the wrong button. that post was meant for Rott, not you.

Accepted, enjoy the weekend!

and this was last week.

You were leaving plenty of room between your car and the one in front of you, and another driver moved into that space, and you chose to get all hot and bothered rather than take your foot off the gas and allow her to have the space.

No turn signal, crossed within a foot of the front of my car, and came to a sudden stop so she could make her turn. Yeah, pretty much.

Hey, I think we found the ideal woman for you, Gasbag!

and this was last week.

No turn signal, crossed within a foot of the front of my car, and came to a sudden stop so she could make her turn. Yeah, pretty much.

She was only a foot in front of you and you claim you weren't tailgating? In Ohio you would have gotten a ticket for being that close to the car in front of you.

One doesn't have to be fucking tailgating to be put in a dangerous situation by people talking on cell phones. If somebody is tailgating, they THEMSELVES are a hazard on the roadway.

I can't count the number of times some jackass has been beside me at a red light, me in the rightmost through lane, and them in the right turn lane. When the light turns green, I'm going... but they're going as well and try to force themselves into where I presently am. I look over in a quick dart to see what's going on and assess my situation, and they're often on a cell phone They're either an asshole driver, or not paying enough fucking attention because they're distracted by what they're doing on the phone.

Texans are some of the worst drivers I've ever experienced. California is pretty fucking awful... but man, Texans LOVE to mess with Texas. By that, I mean they don't give one shit about road traffic laws or signage. More times than not, people are completely oblivious or uncaring about the signage and other vehicles around them.

Last edited:

and this was last week.

Do you guys drive in real traffic? I don't think you've seen real traffic. Your car is your battleshield and your horn is on just like your radio. Pedestrians must die--cause: no car. Stop lights, intersections? Just a test of will. Cops? They throw a dart into the air to get your cash.
I am in suburbia. No more battlefield for me.

:thup:

Shanti

What the f- is wrong with people? That stupid black bitch was asking to get her ass beat. Of course, it's not the cop's job to be jury and executioner. (I know she's an Afro, else the police wouldn't have treated her so roughly. Right?)

Start arresting and prosecuting officers who commit crimes like this, and watch how quickly their behavior and tactics change. Right now our Police know they will not be treated like the rest of us. Arrest these two assholes, and change will happen instantly.

Those studies are flawed.

In what way?

They do not try to prove that phones were in use during accidents, all they do is track who has a phone, and whether they were involved in an accident. In fact, the only study that actually tracked making calls with actual accidents showed that hands free cell phone use is actually safer than not using a phone.
I must disagree with you on this issue.

While some people, probably including you, are capable of maintaining full concentration and alertness while talking on a cell phone everyone is not. A woman walked right into me in a parking lot recently -- as if I wasn't there. It appeared she was totally absorbed in her conversation and was so startled she dropped her purse and shopping bag.

Some people are susceptible to that kind of complete distraction while others aren't. It's a kind of hypnotic trance, similar in nature to sleep-walking.

I use the seat belt on the parkway but I don't while driving around locally -- and I resent the law that requires me to. But I would not use my cell phone while driving and I agree with the law that prohibits it. The seat belt law protects only me. The cell phone law protects everyone and I agree with it.

One doesn't have to be fucking tailgating to be put in a dangerous situation by people talking on cell phones. If somebody is tailgating, they THEMSELVES are a hazard on the roadway.

I can't count the number of times some jackass has been beside me at a red light, me in the rightmost through lane, and them in the right turn lane. When the light turns green, I'm going... but they're going as well and try to force themselves into where I presently am. I look over in a quick dart to see what's going on and assess my situation, and they're often on a cell phone They're either an asshole driver, or not paying enough fucking attention because they're distracted by what they're doing on the phone.

Texans are some of the worst drivers I've ever experienced. California is pretty fucking awful... but man, Texans LOVE to mess with Texas. By that, I mean they don't give one shit about road traffic laws or signage. More times than not, people are completely oblivious or uncaring about the signage and other vehicles around them.

Let me spell this out for you, there is absolutely no credible study that shows that talking on a cell phone is inherently more dangerous than talking to a passenger. The only people that are in danger from them are people that don't pay attention to the world around them, people that drive defensively, and give themselves room to react, are not.

As for your opinion about Texas drivers being the worst in the entire universe, they say the same thing about drivers from California, and the ones in California think the ones in Georgia are the worst. Only idiots think all the bad drivers are in one state. You are an idiot.

Forum List

Back