Video: LA Cops Bodyslam Nurse In Arrest, Share Fist Bump Afterward...

Why was she being a bitch?

Because she got pulled over for being on her cell phone when driving! Such a big brother stupid law is going to piss people off.

But then again when you mess with the bull you sometimes get the horns.

I wonder if the NAACP, Sharpton, Jackson, New Black Panthers, ACLU and all the liberal groups that protest constantly about police brutality will come out and protest this one? Nope, because white people who are the MAJORITY of the victims of police brutality get beat by police these hypocritical organizations don't give a fuck!

If the cops used excessive force, they should be punished.

But frankly, nothing frightens me more on the road than some idiot on a cell phone who doesn't pay attention to what they are doing...

Of course, the reason why this WILL get immediate attention is because this woman was white and attractive.

That is because your brain is incapable of assessing risk. You are more likely to die of heart disease than in an auto accident of any type, much less something involving a cell phone. Then you have cancer, stroke, and accidents that do not involve automobiles. Yet you, in your ignorance, are afraid of someone on a cell phone.

Why is it - that when you say you want to wait for all of the facts before declaring someone guilty of a crime, you are commended for being circumspect by many on this board. But when you say that you're going to wait until all the facts are known before condemning a police officer for police brutality you're immediately labeled as an apologist for the gestapo???

On first glace, I'm confused as to why the woman needed to be thrown to the ground multiple times. But I'm also confused as to why the woman got out of the car to scream at the cops and why, according to the reporter, she thought it would be appropriate to turn to get back into her car afterwards. It seems like this was a hostile situation.

Bottom line, the police department said they are looking into it and are "seriously concerned," based on what the police officers themselves had said. This seems to indicate that if there was wrong-doing on the part of the officers, it will be taken seriously.

The difference is in the facts that I know. Take, as an example, the Zimmerman case. In that all we had was one side of the story, and a bunch of people that were not there making accusations. Here we have a video that clearly shows two men that outweigh the woman, and are trained in how to deal with people. One of them elected to take the woman, who is handcuffed, and slam her into the pavement, and even used her to break his fall.

In other words, I have the facts here, I don't in the other incidents. You are rejecting what your own eyes are telling you because you have an illogical need to believe that police are right. Your trust would be admirable if it were not misplaced. You should never ignore the truth, even in defense of a loved one. Accept reality and go from there.

That is true....but it is pretty damn stupid to argue with them right then and there. And this is news to you?

'Arguing' is all the People are afforded at this point. And you want to take that away too? Man, how much more power do you guys want to give the Police?

Next time you are asked to "comply" with a law enforcement officer, go ahead and argue and fail to comply.

Just make sure you let me know when you're going to do this, so I can videotape you trying to remove your teeth out of your ass.

It never ends well and I can attest to that. But her actions do not excuse theirs. They are supposed to uphold the law not dispense justice.

If you take a look at the shape that woman was in and then ask what she had been arrested for and she says she was talking on her phone while driving, something seems amiss.
I agree... For a lot of people that would be enough information. But not for me. I would be asking what else she did.

With that said... So far as I can see she was thrown down for something she SAID. I didn't see anything that suggested she was harmful to anyone. And you know what? I don't give a flying flip what she said. She could have said they both were cum gurgling gutter sluts, their grandma's sucked eggs, or that Mitt Romney was a cocksucker and she had the pictures to prove it... I don't care what she said. In no way shape or form does that give those officers the right to take her down in that fashion. Not for something she said.

What could she possibly have done? She was cuffed, and in custody, all she could do is talk. What could she have said that would justify the actions you saw?

You sound like you're a cop in your posts in this thread, and I'm guessing the flashing of your badge cuts you some slack when you cross that 'thin, blue line'.

Or you're a spineless little pussy of a man who hasn't got the balls it takes to stand up to an arrogant prick with a badge that TOTALLY oversteps his authority.

And BTW, WHERE in that video do you see this girl 'resisting arrest'?

First of all, please spare us the internet tough guy routine. It's so unbecoming. Calling me a pussy is so absurd, you haven't the slightest clue what you're saying.

Second, do you have any idea what a piece of trailer trash you sound like by saying someone who doesn't defy a law enforcement officer is a "pussy". Defying law enforcement doesn't make you a tough guy chief, it makes you a fucking asshole. And at the end of the day, do you know what happens? You end up like this stupid bitch - face planted into the ground, in handcuffs, and then prosecuted. If that feeds some immature ego of yours and makes you feel like that is the definition of a "tough guy", by all means, knock yourself out tough guy. Just know that it ends with you in pain and with you having the criminal record. You call it "tough guy", I call it ignorant beyond comprehension.

I see the girl resisting arrest when they have her pinned agains the car and she turns around, resisting against them. Perhaps you should look closer. Or perhaps you just have something waaaaay up your ass about law enforcement? I have no idea, I'm simply asking.

As far as what I do - you're a lot closer than you realize. But that being said, not once (ever - and I mean ever) have I flashed any credentials to a law enforcement officer who approached me. Period. And I've never been taken to the ground or had cuffs placed on me. In fact, I've even been maced and the officer apologized to me after the fact because he realized it was unnecessary. And he realized that because even after being maced, I showed no hostility towards the officer. I remained respectful and honest. The fact is, if you conduct yourself with respect and civility, you will never have a problem with law enforcement - not even the few who are real dicks. It's people with the attitude like guy here that end up having the problems.

The fact is that you are full of shit. There are bad cops out there, and they will take things out on people that do not give them a reason.

By the way, you are a liar on top of being full of shit.

Last edited:

Because she got pulled over for being on her cell phone when driving! Such a big brother stupid law is going to piss people off.

I wonder if the NAACP, Sharpton, Jackson, New Black Panthers, ACLU and all the liberal groups that protest constantly about police brutality will come out and protest this one? Nope, because white people who are the MAJORITY of the victims of police brutality get beat by police these hypocritical organizations don't give a fuck!

Driving while talking on the cell phone is a hazard to other drivers. I experience that hazard EVERY fucking day as drivers around me talking on cell phones drive erratically and unpredictably. Driving while talking on a cell phone, and especially while texting on a cell phone, doesn't just impact the person doing it.

It's not a stupid law.

Excessive use of force is never acceptable. By definition, it is excessive.

Over a fucking cell call while driving?!!!

FFS already what the fuck happened to "protect and serve"?!!!

And spare me the bullshit about protecting the other drivers, these bottom feeding thugs treated this woman as if she had just walked away from a gun smuggling deal.

Hope these cops are fired, imprisoned and raped daily for their entire sentence. Of course what will likely happen is jack diddly shit.

Show me where being a bitch is an offense warranting having your ass beaten, while cuffed, by a couple of punks.

Watch the OP vid and the one below and you tell me who DESERVES the trust of the public.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHZMoPV1rog]Crazy Ass Video - Angry Motorist Gets Ticket - YouTube[/ame]

Driving while talking on the cell phone is a hazard to other drivers. I experience that hazard EVERY fucking day as drivers around me talking on cell phones drive erratically and unpredictably. Driving while talking on a cell phone, and especially while texting on a cell phone, doesn't just impact the person doing it.

It's not a stupid law.

Excessive use of force is never acceptable. By definition, it is excessive.

I am always amazed how people believe something simply because someone who has a degree says it. I am even more amazed when these same people criticize me for believing something they believe is not true.

Did the girl deserve the first pavement body slam?

Not only YES but HELL FUCKING YES!

Did the girl deserve the SECOND, face first, pavement body slam while HAND CUFFED?

Not only YES but HELL FUCKING YES! What kind of "WOMAN" acts like a filthy animal?

If that was my sister, mother, daughter, etc.

I highly doubt your sister, mother, daughter, etc. would act like that. But if she did, she would deserve exactly what this bitch got. Your entire problem with this issue is that you are looking at it like this girl was a lady (like your mother, sister, etc.). She's not. She's a beligerent bitch and she just got the exact attitude adjustment she deserved. Had she acted like a lady, properly cooperated with the officers, this would have never happened to her.

Pathetic fucking trash is what SHE is.....

Classic illustration of the kind of mentality that has infected a small but smelly portion of the law enforcement community for years. Now, just for the record, I'm NOT a cop hater; I have a lot of friends either currently or formerly in law enforcement, the result of years in EMS and as a volunteer firefighter.

What I see in this video, is a complete lack of self-discipline, professionalism, and training A police officer is NOT above the law, no matter what kind of day he has had, no matter what a subject says to him, and no matter what kind of a mood he is in. EVER! PERIOD! No, you may NOT use any more force than necessary to effect an arrest; NO, you may NOT assault a citizen because you don't like what he/she SAID to you, and once the handcuffs are on, any blows, body slams, kicks, slaps, or any other assault stops, IMMEDIATELY! It's called "professional standards", people, and you have a right to expect that standard of conduct from ANY LEO, whether from a big city or a small town department. ANYONE who cannot or will not control his/her temper has NO business being a police officer.

Don't give me the excuse that "they have to put up with a lot of crap" or risk getting physically assaulted every day". As an EMT/Paramedic, I've had to subdue drunks, mental cases, , and some patients who were simply acting belligerently/irrationally, without any kind of weapon, and restricted to using pressure point and "come along" holds only; no blows allowed. I never once had to have a cop help me, and yet, I never got seriously hurt myself, nor did I ever have to put so much as a bruise on anyone to get the job done, and I've dealt with some pretty big and pretty mean drunks. It's all a matter of training and technique. Did I take some verbal abuse in the process? Sure. Did I take some blows in the process? Sure. That's not the point. The point is, you don't injure someone unnecessarily.

Now, granted, I don't expect any LEO to take a physical assault and not protect himself, and others around him. Some arrests require force, sometimes even lethal force. This was NOT one of those arrests. There is NO justification for using a body slam on an unarmed female, EVER! That's way beyond the pale! Doing it after the subject was cuffed, is, in my judgement, felony assault. What I see on that video is beyond poor judgement or excessive force; it is absolutely inexcusable conduct. I've never known a good, professional officer who would even THINK of doing something like that! Most I know, go out of their way NOT to behave remotely like that!

Those of you who condone this crap, help create the kind of law enforcement you deserve; the kind the public does not need. A police force is no place for bullies; these two animals acted worse than a couple of schoolyard thugs, and should not only be fired; they should get some jail time to contemplate this ugly display. I hate this kind of garbage; it makes the good people in law enforcement, (and there are plenty of them) look like the pigs these two are. The decent cops deserve better; and so does the public. A police officer is out there to protect the public, including the people he arrests, NOT to brutalize them.

First of all, please spare us the internet tough guy routine. It's so unbecoming. Calling me a pussy is so absurd, you haven't the slightest clue what you're saying.

Second, do you have any idea what a piece of trailer trash you sound like by saying someone who doesn't defy a law enforcement officer is a "pussy". Defying law enforcement doesn't make you a tough guy chief, it makes you a fucking asshole. And at the end of the day, do you know what happens? You end up like this stupid bitch - face planted into the ground, in handcuffs, and then prosecuted. If that feeds some immature ego of yours and makes you feel like that is the definition of a "tough guy", by all means, knock yourself out tough guy. Just know that it ends with you in pain and with you having the criminal record. You call it "tough guy", I call it ignorant beyond comprehension.

I see the girl resisting arrest when they have her pinned agains the car and she turns around, resisting against them. Perhaps you should look closer. Or perhaps you just have something waaaaay up your ass about law enforcement? I have no idea, I'm simply asking.

As far as what I do - you're a lot closer than you realize. But that being said, not once (ever - and I mean ever) have I flashed any credentials to a law enforcement officer who approached me. Period. And I've never been taken to the ground or had cuffs placed on me. In fact, I've even been maced and the officer apologized to me after the fact because he realized it was unnecessary. And he realized that because even after being maced, I showed no hostility towards the officer. I remained respectful and honest. The fact is, if you conduct yourself with respect and civility, you will never have a problem with law enforcement - not even the few who are real dicks. It's people with the attitude like guy here that end up having the problems.

I see you're having comprehension issues today. The statement I made was either/or, and since you've admitted to being some kind of LEO, the 'pussy' description wasn't meant to apply. Don't know why that got past you, smart guy, but 'Oh well.'

As an LEO, I'm sure you prefer that all of us peons become spineless pussies, and bow and scrape to your 'authority', even when you abuse that authority to the degree that these two pieces of shit did in this video. The LAPD motto is "To Protect and to Serve", not "To Harass and Abuse", but you couldn't tell that from this damning video.

You get what you give in this world, and in my interaction with police if they are respectful then so am I. If they are cockbite pieces of shit i give them as much of a hard time as I possibly can. Dashcams are very handy for documenting police abuse/misconduct, and they're quite easy to install, too.

You sound like one of the 'bad' cops, Rott, if you think turning around is resisting arrest. The woman was already handcuffed, for God's sake, should she have offered a fucking blowjob or something?

And finally, your last 2 sentences are complete and total BULLSHIT, as you well know. YouTube is FULL of videos of cops treating citizens like dogshit regardless of how they act. A lot of cops these days were 'lunch-money victims' in school, and the badge and gun give them the ability to 'get even' with the world that mistreated them so.

Fucking pussies is what they are, and compensating for their small dick syndrome...

The fact is that you are full of shit. There are bad cops out there, and they will take things out on people that do not give them a reason.

By the way, you are a liar on top of being full of shit.

Have another drink, QW. We're arguing the same side of this situation and you're too drunk to realize it.

The cops were wrong, Rottweiler is wrong and this woman was WRONGED. I hope she sues LAPD for a million dollars, she'll get it!

The cops were wrong, Rottweiler is wrong and this woman was WRONGED. I hope she sues LAPD for a million dollars, she'll get it!

I hope she sues too but she won't win. There are massive portions of our tax dollars going to protecting limp dicks like these two bitches from facing the consequences of their own actions.

We apparently pay them to beat our asses over cell calls while driving and then turn around and pay them to drag the case out until we're broke.

Show me where being a bitch is an offense warranting having your ass beaten, while cuffed, by a couple of punks.

Watch the OP vid and the one below and you tell me who DESERVES the trust of the public.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHZMoPV1rog]Crazy Ass Video - Angry Motorist Gets Ticket - YouTube[/ame]

THIS, people, IS a professional-and this is the guy that gets tarred with the same brush, every time some goon like the two in the OP uses a badge to act like a thug. Men and women like this trooper, are why we should never tolerate the minority of bullies in the profession.

That is because your brain is incapable of assessing risk. You are more likely to die of heart disease than in an auto accident of any type, much less something involving a cell phone. Then you have cancer, stroke, and accidents that do not involve automobiles. Yet you, in your ignorance, are afraid of someone on a cell phone.

My heart doesn't pull out in front of me crossing three lanes because she was talking on teh Cell Phone and didn't realize that she almost missed her ramp...

Dumb idiots on Cell Phones have done that.

Do you suffer from some brain disease that you have to run around trying to contradict everyone, no matter how off point, because honestly, it's a bit tiresome...

If the cops used excessive force, they should be punished.

But frankly, nothing frightens me more on the road than some idiot on a cell phone who doesn't pay attention to what they are doing...

Of course, the reason why this WILL get immediate attention is because this woman was white and attractive.

I have deduced that Quantum Windbag is one of those reckless drivers who doesn't know how to fucking drive except turn the steering wheel, press the gas and the brake. No turn signals, no steady and predictable lane shifting, not checking your blind spot or even looking at all when changing lanes... illegal U-turns.

Hey look... Paulitician got pulled over for speeding. He loves them officers.

Forum List

Back