"Video Games Are Just As Bad As Cocaine" -Steve Poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmdr Sheppard

Rookie
Mar 6, 2011
An Amish pseudo-scientist named "Dr." Steve Poop claims that two hours of gaming is equivalent to snorting one line of cocaine. He also seems to think that there are only two generations of video games, despite how there have been seven generations so far. He also believes that "game stations" [sic] induce sleeplessness. He also claims that video games and computers turn people into violent serial killers and rapists, and he firmly believes that all electronics should be banned by the government. Unfortunately, this lunatic has been given some press coverage by a shady looking indie "news" website. What are your thoughts on his unwarranted false claims and accusations?

Link: http://www.mcvuk.com/news/43423/Two-hours-gaming-a-line-of-cocaine

Last edited:
An Amish pseudo-scientist named "Dr." Steve Poop claims that two hours of gaming is equivalent to snorting one line of cocaine. He also seems to think that there are only two generations of video games, despite how there have been seven generations so far. He also claims that video games and computers turn people into violent serial killers and rapists, and he firmly believes that all electronics should be banned by the government. Unfortunately, this lunatic has been given some press coverage by a shady looking indie "news" website. What are your thoughts on his unwarranted false claims and accusations?

Link: Two hours gaming = a line of cocaine | Games Industry | MCV

I think they are addicting. Wasted several hours of my own life on them. They will give you an adrenaline rush and our own body chemicals are plenty capable of altering our moods.

They can be addicting to many people. I am not sure i'd put them anywhere close to the level cocaine is at. I used to love video games. I outgrew it for the most part though I do play from time to time. Most of the time there is just something more important to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back