Can you believe this woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick bitch prayed so that God would kill 10,000 Japanese?

God hates her

I think she's probably a fake. Don't know. But regardless, you shouldnt treat her like trash. She is a human being and needs to be reached out to and lifted out of the darkness covering her.

her 15 mins of fame have passed.
Unfortunately there are far too many stupid people who will waste their precious time debating, arguing and cursing each other over this stupid little girl's video.
BTW, idiots like this room temperature IQ individual think that when God strikes, they will have this unusual power to be alert the earthquake, volcano, hurricane, etc that they are believers and to please leave them alone.....God: "Oops, sorry, I got a little over exuberant"...
Please.....

her 15 mins of fame have passed.
Unfortunately there are far too many stupid people who will waste their precious time debating, arguing and cursing each other over this stupid little girl's video.
BTW, idiots like this room temperature IQ individual think that when God strikes, they will have this unusual power to be alert the earthquake, volcano, hurricane, etc that they are believers and to please leave them alone.....God: "Oops, sorry, I got a little over exuberant"...
Please.....

Why would we expect not to be effected by the actions of others? The consequences for a persons sins effects far more than simply that person. Take drug use for example. You use drugs, it's not just you that's effected. It's your loved ones. Your parents. Your childrens. Your friends. The guy down the street you're stealing from to support your habit. The sins of one person can bring consequences on many people.

Heck, look at the economic meltdown. Much of that was from a few bad people. The rest of us suffer the consequences from the actions of a few.

Our choices don't just effect ourselves. And if it was true that this earthquake was a consequence of the wickedness of people in Japan, why on earth wouldnt the righteous be affected by the consequences as well?

She is a lying skank troll OR she's a real believer but with a sick twisted mind.

Either way, at least she's kinda ugly.

Inside and out.

z-2207.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back