No Class...

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
While many celebrities sent prayers and dollars to Japan in the wake of Friday's deadly earthquake and tsunami and urged their fans to do the same, one responded to the crisis by cracking a couple of ill-advised jokes.

"Wave will hit 8am them crazy white boys gonna try to go surfing," rapper 50 Cent tweeted Friday morning. That afternoon, 50 (real name: Curtis Jackson) added, "Look this is very serious people I had to evacuate all my hoe's from LA, Hawaii and Japan. I had to do it. Lol."

Japan: Celebrities Tweet for Japan Earthquake Victims, 'PrayforJapan,' but Lack Larger Effort - ABC News

A rapper has no class? That's incredibly shocking!

Would be nice if one of them tried to.

The rapper seemed to come to his senses minutes later, writing, "Nah this is nuts but what can anyone do about it. Let's pray for anyone who has lost someone." He then compared the natural disaster to a movie and said that "hate it or love it," "some of my tweets are ignorant I do it for shock value."

No way defending him, but he is just playing to his audience.

What I hate about celebs is their phony donations. Just write a damn check or stfu

The rapper seemed to come to his senses minutes later, writing, "Nah this is nuts but what can anyone do about it. Let's pray for anyone who has lost someone." He then compared the natural disaster to a movie and said that "hate it or love it," "some of my tweets are ignorant I do it for shock value."

What I hate about celebs is their phony donations. Just write a damn check or stfu

Then his audience has no class either. I hope this ends his so called "career."

While many celebrities sent prayers and dollars to Japan in the wake of Friday's deadly earthquake and tsunami and urged their fans to do the same, one responded to the crisis by cracking a couple of ill-advised jokes.

"Wave will hit 8am them crazy white boys gonna try to go surfing," rapper 50 Cent tweeted Friday morning. That afternoon, 50 (real name: Curtis Jackson) added, "Look this is very serious people I had to evacuate all my hoe's from LA, Hawaii and Japan. I had to do it. Lol."

Japan: Celebrities Tweet for Japan Earthquake Victims, 'PrayforJapan,' but Lack Larger Effort - ABC News

Well, in Mr. Cent's defense, there were indeed some crazy white boys waiting for the waves so they could go surfing. It was on the news. :eek:

I can't argue with that.

His career is based on encourage degenerates, classlessness, and false fantasies to impressionable youth, i highly doubt this is going to kill his career. Heck, he will probably be more popular than ever because of it.

Discovering that American pop culture (Gottfried, Kudlow, and now 50 Cent) as a whole, has no class, comes as a real shocker.........(yawn)

Forum List

Back