(Video) FBI ‘Afraid’ Informant Could be Killed Over Biden Family information if Unmasked

Dan Bongino and others are reporting their very real concerns that President Trump may be at risk of physical harm. And they sure aren't thinking it is Patriots who would be the would be assassins. I'm thinking it won't be Patriots who are in any way threatening that informant either.
Did Bongino say that today on his podcast?

Given the infallibility of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" rule, we can all now be certain Republicans are planning more political violence, including assassination attempts.

Given the infallibility of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" rule, we can all now be certain Republicans are planning more political violence, including assassination attempts.
Mamooth's definition of "Republican violence":

iu

iu

iu

Trump is childish, I'll give you that, but he's only "dangerous" because he disrupted the status quo and deep-rooted establishment. Both the Dems and the RINOs hate him for that. All those little under-the-table deals with China, Ukraine, Russia, etc. that were making these folks rich enough to buy mansions in Martha's Vineyard were exposed, almost exposed, or disrupted in some other way.

I don't personally care for Trump's personality. But I do like the fact that he pulled the curtain and exposed "The Wizard of Oz" of government corruption. That was a true service to the Union.

How do I explain this. The curtain shows the Corporate Control. And today, that wizard is Rump if allowed back in. You honestly believe that Rump and his Clan hasn't made billions off of his Presidency in just 4 years? Those countries don't pony up that much money out of the goodness of their hearts. \

Why is the FBI "concerned" for the informant's safety?

Because they want to "appear" pitiful and show that they "care" to the public.....the word here is to "appear"... and if by any chance the informant turns up dead....well.....

....they did said they were worried about him ... so how could they have killed by him, right?

Criminals!

So I guess the FBI never had a mob informant?

Give me a fucking break. This is not about protecting the whistleblower, it is about protecting Biden.

Its so fucking transparent.

AND WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT TRANNY MANIFESTO? WHY IS THE FED HIDING IT?

Forum List

Back