(Video) FBI ‘Afraid’ Informant Could be Killed Over Biden Family information if Unmasked

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
He’s more likely to be taken out by the FBI itself than anyone else.

Yes, tell a lie to "Allegedly" cover up another lie.

The fact that the FBI is "concerned" about the safety of an informant means that the informant has literal and damning evidence. Why else would the Bidens want him/her dead?

The fact that the FBI is "concerned" about the safety of an informant means that the informant has literal and damning evidence. Why else would the Bidens want him/her dead?

Making up another lie to cover for another lie.

The FBI is on the verge of being disbanded for the political activism. If Trump is elected ... the FBI will be under the microscope.

Rump, the Emperor. Didn't we have a war over those kinds of things? Yes, tell another like to cover up another lie.

Rump, the Emperor. Didn't we have a war over those kinds of things? Yes, tell another like to cover up another lie.
I don't recall anyone going to war over Trump taking a close look at the FBI when he takes office again. But, then, I don't watch Fake News.

I don't recall anyone going to war over Trump taking a close look at the FBI when he takes office again. But, then, I don't watch Fake News.

You still don't get how childish Rump is. He's not going to take a closer look at them, he's going to destroy them along with any and all that opposed him in any way. If you are a follower of Rump you would know this. Having Rump back as President pretty much destroys the Constitution that Rump has stated he would suspend. And don't try and use another lie to cover another like on this one.

You still don't get how childish Rump is. He's not going to take a closer look at them, he's going to destroy them along with any and all that opposed him in any way. If you are a follower of Rump you would know this. Having Rump back as President pretty much destroys the Constitution that Rump has stated he would suspend. And don't try and use another lie to cover another like on this one.
Trump is childish, I'll give you that, but he's only "dangerous" because he disrupted the status quo and deep-rooted establishment. Both the Dems and the RINOs hate him for that. All those little under-the-table deals with China, Ukraine, Russia, etc. that were making these folks rich enough to buy mansions in Martha's Vineyard were exposed, almost exposed, or disrupted in some other way.

I don't personally care for Trump's personality. But I do like the fact that he pulled the curtain and exposed "The Wizard of Oz" of government corruption. That was a true service to the Union.

The second biggest liar in the House after George Santos is Anna Paulina Luna.

This is a woman who claimed her dad was a Jew when in fact he served in the Nazi German Army.

“I’m able to take on different personalities depending on what image I am going for." - Lyin' Luna.

The second biggest liar in the House after George Santos is Anna Paulina Luna.

This is a woman who claimed her dad was a Jew when in fact he served in the Nazi German Army.

“I’m able to take on different personalities depending on what image I am going for." - Lyin' Luna.
Hitler had loyal Jews that served in his army. Everyone knows that.

Dan Bongino and others are reporting their very real concerns that President Trump may be at risk of physical harm. And they sure aren't thinking it is Patriots who would be the would be assassins. I'm thinking it won't be Patriots who are in any way threatening that informant either.

The only harm *sniff* Trump is in danger of *sniff* is overdosing on Adderall. *sniff*

Forum List

Back