Video Clip of a kid with two fathers (yes, that kind)

Kagom

Jan 16, 2006
Vicksburg, MS
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qf0puHJ-KM&NR[/ame]

Say what you will. I just thought it was nice to see a kid being taken care of.

No YouTube from work - but if that's a vid showing a boy living with/influenced by two Gay men, it's a VERY sad story. They are likely causing that boy irreparable harm.

Nice that he is being taken care of. Only wish he would have the chance to experience the love of a mother, too. :(

Nice that he is being taken care of. Only wish he would have the chance to experience the love of a mother, too. :(
Most of the time, these kids do have the mater/fraternal role in their life via friends and family.

dmp: I highly disagree with that.

Most of the time, these kids do have the mater/fraternal role in their life via friends and family.

Which absolutely does NOTHING to provide a child with a 'mother'. :(

I would expect nothing less. I still love you, however...and believe in you. Don't give up completely on yourself, okay, brother?

Friends & family are nice, but only a female in the ROLE of a mother can provide a child with the kind of influence against which he/she molds his/her character. Same applies to children of divorced parents. :(

Friends & family are nice, but only a female in the ROLE of a mother can provide a child with the kind of influence against which he/she molds his/her character. Same applies to children of divorced parents. :(
And I'm the child of divorced parents and I had had a lot of males take the role of father to me (mostly family and one "boyfriend" my mom had). The scales tend to tip to me being very masculine because of said influences and roles.

I wonder who the boy's real mother is. I bet the kid wonders that too and what it would have been like to have lived with her....or a real adoptive mother.

This display is sickening. Did this kid get up on a stage and sing about "two fathers" all on his own? I doubt it. Just more homosexual propaganda....this time using a child as a prop. I also don't like the children in the audience being propagandized either.

The "two fathers" may think they are doing good by taking care of the kid... and perhaps they are, especially if the child needed a home and there was no other available. However, to sing in public about the idea that they could ever replace this boy's mother is absurd, a slap at the boy's real mother, and a transgression of nature.

And I'm the child of divorced parents and I had had a lot of males take the role of father to me (mostly family and one "boyfriend" my mom had). The scales tend to tip to me being very masculine because of said influences and roles.

masculine isn't the problem. You didn't have your father around. Not just a guy to be a man around you - I mean your father. A permanent, live-in loving Male figure. I'm not masculine so much, but I did have a dad 'there'. I'm NOT saying that to say neener-neener - but to illustrate that having a father around won't lead to masculinity so much as it will lead to balance.

Not saying you're jacked up, just saying you didn't have an optimum experience.

:manhug:

I wonder who the boy's real mother is. I bet the kid wonders that too and what it would have been like to have lived with her....or a real adoptive mother.

This display is sickening. Did this kid get up on a stage and sing about "two fathers" all on his own? I doubt it. Just more homosexual propaganda....this time using a child as a prop. I also don't like the children in the audience being propagandized either.

The "two fathers" may think they are doing good by taking care of the kid... and perhaps they are, especially if the child needed a home and there was no other available. However, to sing in public about the idea that they could ever replace this boy's mother is absurd, a slap at the boy's real mother, and a transgression of nature.
You don't know the whole story and neither do I, but I'm rather sure they didn't force the kid to do anything. And I'm sure the mother isn't around for a reason. Maybe a whore or something like that?

masculine isn't the problem. You didn't have your father around. Not just a guy to be a man around you - I mean your father. A permanent, live-in loving Male figure. I'm not masculine so much, but I did have a dad 'there'. I'm NOT saying that to say neener-neener - but to illustrate that having a father around won't lead to masculinity so much as it will lead to balance.

Not saying you're jacked up, just saying you didn't have an optimum experience.

:manhug:
I've lived with both parents on separate occasions for longer than a year.

You don't know the whole story and neither do I, but I'm rather sure they didn't force the kid to do anything. And I'm sure the mother isn't around for a reason. Maybe a whore or something like that?

You really know how to miss/avoid/ignore the main point, don't you?

Maybe "tap dancing" around things is a trait you learned from being passed back and forth as a kid. :(

You really know how to miss/avoid/ignore the main point, don't you?

Maybe "tap dancing" around things is a trait you learned from being passed back and forth as a kid. :(
Such a nice thing to say. I wasn't passed back and forth. I went from living with my mom to my dad and finally back to my mom. I've spent equal time with both parents.

I only addressed your second paragraph is all. It's not missing or avoiding your main point.

Being gay is masculine? Very masculine? You have an odd sense of reality.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ScreamingEagle again.

Amen brother.

I said no such thing, glock. I said that I'm rather masculine.

In post 7 you said "The scales tend to tip to me being very masculine...". You have also stated on numerous occasions that you are gay. I find the two to be incompatible.

You may even be the "giver" vs. the "getter" in your perverted distortions of sexual intercouse but that image is not associated with masculinity.:talk2:

I also find it not masculine at all to have to claim to be masculine, or to run from arguments, both traits of yours.

Of course, I wouldn''t expect for you to admit that I am right, as that would take someone who is, well, masculine.

In post 7 you said "The scales tend to tip to me being very masculine...". You have also stated on numerous occasions that you are gay. I find the two to be incompatible.

You may even be the "giver" vs. the "getter" in your perverted distortions of sexual intercouse but that image is not associated with masculinity.:talk2:

I also find it not masculine at all to have to claim to be masculine, or to run from arguments, both traits of yours.

Of course, I wouldn''t expect for you to admit that I am right, as that would take someone who is, well, masculine.
Admitting you're right would be wrong. I'm talking about how I come across. I do come across as masculine to anyone who knows me. I'm not a flamer and I never cease to surprise people who find out that I am, in fact, gay.

Admitting you're right would be wrong. I'm talking about how I come across. I do come across as masculine to anyone who knows me. I'm not a flamer and I never cease to surprise people who find out that I am, in fact, gay.
Wouldn't surprise me, as I knew a lot of football types who were gay. Actually I've been told that a relatively high percentage of these "tough guys" are gay. And gay is not masculine at all. To me real manliness comes from an inner strength to do what is right, all the time, not to give in to fashion, selfish desires, perversions, or accept lesser from yourself. Alchoholics are not masculine either, for the same reason.

Forum List

Back