VIDEO : A drone filmed the surrender putin´s troops, raising white flags. putin IS NIKOLASHKA N2 - KAPUT

Hard to tell. Too bleary.
can Moscow win this war ?

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

can Moscow win this war ?

View attachment 691484
I would love to say no but Ukraine is a small country and I am not sure how long they can hold on.

Having said that... no one gave Ukraine any chance of winning and the common wisdom was that it will be overrun in a matter of weeks and here we are 6 months hence and Russia is nowhere near winning. So, there is that.

I would love to say no but Ukraine is a small country and I am not sure how long they can hold on.

Having said that... no one gave Ukraine any chance of winning and the common wisdom was that it will be overrun in a matter of weeks and here we are 6 months hence and Russia is nowhere near winning. So, there is that.
The question is, what does it mean for Russia to win this war? Does it mean that Russia will conquer all of Ukraine? Does it mean that Russia will be able to hold on to those parts of Ukraine it now holds? The first is clearly impossible since Russia is struggling even now to hold on to those parts of Ukraine it has conquered, and the second it highly doubtful. The war can't be ended with a peace agreement because no sane person believes Putin would abide by it.

So what does winning mean? This will be a slow war of attrition that will end only if the western allies abandon Ukraine or the Russian economy is so drained, Russia cannot afford to continue the war.

buy a map, the largest European country . Ukraine has behind 70 + % of the world GDP, Moscow produces less than 1 % of the world GDP

So what? Russia is still the larger country and is the more populated compared to Ukraine.

Are you telling me you didn’t know this or are trying to bump up this thread?

Forum List

Back