Putin murders a war critic by throwing him out of a 6th storey window.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
So what?... no one does anything about it... so why even mention it?....
The west are cowards and greed has taken them over....
especially the UK.....

Trump described him as a genius. I can think of other words.

you think someone being a genius at something qualifies them for sainthood?

are you naive, or just stupid?

He learned that tactic from the Clintons, Commie....not Trump. You're just getting everything backwards these days.

I don’t know for a fact, but there is nothing in the OP article or any reports I’ve seen that indicate this guy was a dissident on the war, or firm evidence that this was murder.

The new pressures on Russian executives and their families, dramatic changes in the oil industry and its distribution networks, the always existing gangster undercurrent of Russian society and economy, even personal depression (he was hospitalized at the time) all provide other possible … storylines. We just don’t know.

Again, the OP headline is provocative and typical of much Western propaganda today over all things Russian and Putin-related. Of course Putin was wrong and miscalculated badly in invading in February to try to crush Ukrainian anti-Russian nationalism in February. That is clear.

But the longer this horrible war has continued up to now, the more all sides have dug in and sought “total victory.” Neither side seems willing to negotiate, and as the U.S. is the party least effected, it appears to have least motivation to seek a rational settlement.

Even though Putin miscalculated badly, it appears that Western sanctions are hurting Europeans more and the Russian state less than many expected — as even a recent IMF study commented.

This “proxy war” may last for years, even if the Ukrainians have some success in retaking parts of the South. In my opinion, the threat of escalation into a European or nuclear conflagration is being underestimated in the West.

...other words.
Moscow has the most dangerous Windows in the world. Unfortunately, the FSB, while UNBELIEVABLE superfast in finding the Killers of Dugin's Daughters in just a few hours, they are EXCEPTIONALLY bad in solving the window-deaths in Moscow. No murderer is ever found in those cases.

1662138862391.png

It seems I must correct myself: As CEO of the Board of the largest private oil company in Russia, Ravel Maganov did in fact put the oil company on record issuing an early statement calling for “an end to the armed conflict as soon as possible.” In Russian conditions these days, even that mild public statement was itself a sign of dissidence … that certainly could have led to his murder or suicide.

In fact, Trump never called Putin a genius, he called Putin's attempt to justify the invasion of Ukraine genius and savvy.

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday described Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine as “genius” and “savvy,” praising his onetime counterpart for a move that has spurred sanctions and universal condemnation from the U.S. government and its trans-Atlantic allies.

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump said in a radio interview with “The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show.” “He used the word ‘independent’ and ‘we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.’ You gotta say that’s pretty savvy.”

Clearly, Trump understood Putin's justification for the invasion was bullshit, but thought it was very clever bullshit.

It seems I must correct myself: As CEO of the Board of the largest private oil company in Russia, Ravel Maganov did in fact put the oil company on record issuing an early statement calling for “an end to the armed conflict as soon as possible.” In Russian conditions these days, even that mild public statement was itself a sign of dissidence … that certainly could have led to his murder or suicide.

Forum List

Back