Tulsi Gabbard - Democrat Party is "an elitist cabal of warmongers"

Not quite...

Faux censors

911 truth
Co2 fraud truth
Pat Tillman truth
homO and Big Mike truth

and the recent "settlement" with Dominion Fraud Machines was much more of a full embrace of stealing our elections for good...
Well truth for one person may look different to another.

Well truth for one person may look different to another.

You didn't watch when Geraldo had Jesse Ventura on?

Geraldo agreed WTC 7 was "controlled demolition." Then a few days later Geraldo said no, it wasn't. Jesse has not been on Faux since....

This is WTC 7, and if it is controlled demolition, then the official version of 911 is a fraud...

You didn't watch when Geraldo had Jesse Ventura on?

Geraldo agreed WTC 7 was "controlled demolition." Then a few days later Geraldo said no, it wasn't. Jesse has not been on Faux since....

This is WTC 7, and if it is controlled demolition, then the official version of 911 is a fraud...

No I didn't see that segment. But Ventura was not and has never been a Fox contributor. And neither Ventura nor Geraldo know squat about controlled demotion.

No I didn't see that segment. But Ventura was not and has never been a Fox contributor. And neither Ventura nor Geraldo know squat about controlled demotion.

Do you claim the above video is not controlled demolition?

Do you claim the above video is not controlled demolition?
This is not the thread to debate that particular conspiracy theory yet again. For the record I do not believe the collapse of the World Trade Center towers was controlled demolition or there would not have been so much extensive damage to adjacent buildings. I allow those who enjoy engaging in that theory to have their fun. Either or both of us might be right about that. Or wrong. And yes I have seen pretty much all the arguments for both sides of that. Again and again.

But this thread is about Tulsi Gabbard and the Democrat Party.

For the record I do not believe the collapse of the World Trade Centers was controlled demolition or there would not have been so much extensive damage to adjacent buildings.

What absolute bullshit. The towers demo-ed click click click floor by floor, fell straight down into footprint = perfect deomlition. The "extensive damage" would've been much greater if they fell over...

That you cannot admit that video is 100% obvious controlled demolition proves you are a ZIONIST FASCIST LIAR and THAT is why you love Faux.

What absolute bullshit. The towers demo-ed click click click floor by floor, fell straight down into footprint = perfect deomlition. The "extensive damage" would've been much greater if they fell over...

That you cannot admit that video is 100% obvious controlled demolition proves you are a ZIONIST FASCIST LIAR and THAT is why you love Faux.
Have a pleasant day EMH. I intend to.

Forum List

Back