Victoria Jackson Speaks For Tea Party

But you just said the left will do anything to discredit the Tea Party members. I think she's doing a fine job all by herself. The sad thing is, she's getting the publicity because she's a has-been, but it's not helping their cause, only hurting it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF_JdL0iIQw]YouTube - Victoria Jackson Steals The Show (Hannity)[/ame]

Who the heck is Victoria Jackson? And why should we listen to what she says?
That was my question, too. It turns out that she is some celeb. I don't pay much attention to what they say outside of their 'profession', personally.

Yet, because she was on SNL, she is getting a ton of publicity for the Tea Party Movement.

Me thinks they may not want it from her anymore.......................

Who the heck is Victoria Jackson? And why should we listen to what she says?
That was my question, too. It turns out that she is some celeb. I don't pay much attention to what they say outside of their 'profession', personally.

About what I figured. So we should pay the same amount of attention to her political talk as Madonna I suppose.

I never pay a lot of attention to any Celebrity unless they have the guts to place their name on a ballot.

About what I figured. So we should pay the same amount of attention to her political talk as Madonna I suppose.

I never pay a lot of attention to any Celebrity unless they have the guts to place their name on a ballot.

Really? Have you placed YOUR name on a ballot? If not, by your own reasoning, why would your opinion hold water?

Really? Have you placed YOUR name on a ballot? If not, by your own reasoning, why would your opinion hold water?
He served his country, so I value his opinion of it.

He has some meat behind the topic he discusses.

If a celeb or anyone has meat behind a topic they discuss, I will listen. Otherwise, so what?

If a celeb or anyone has meat behind a topic they discuss, I will listen. Otherwise, so what?

Sorry dear, I asked after HIS reasoning, not yours.

Too fucking bad. If you only wanted HIS response, then use the PM function.

Whiner.

Idiot.

Whiner.

Idiot.

Personality disorder much? he posted a response specific to his reasoning. I asked a question specific to that post. I was being charitable to respond to you at all, and here you are being a typical...you. But hey, keep your chins up and have a nice day. :eusa_eh:

Whiner.

Idiot.

Personality disorder much? he posted a response specific to his reasoning. I asked a question specific to that post. I was being charitable to respond to you at all, and here you are being a typical...you. But hey, keep your chins up and have a nice day. :eusa_eh:
As I said, if you only wanted a comment from him, use the PM function. As you didn't and then you whine about it when one of the several thousand persons who view this board per day comments, you not only look like an idiot but one who needs professional help.

You gonna cry now?

Whiner.

Idiot.

As I said, if you only wanted a comment from him, use the PM function. As you didn't and then you whine about it when one of the several thousand persons who view this board per day comments, you not only look like an idiot but one who needs professional help.

You gonna cry now?

Because of you? Oh, dear, I think we need to clarify the nature of our relationship.
I don't know you.
I don't care.
If you were ever nice, or reasonable, or even relevant, I might expect anything other than snark.
But you haven't ever provided anything but snark.
So...we're back to:
I don't know you
and
I don't care.
So, if we've gotten that part cleared up, the poster I responded to posted specifically to how he judges celebrity opinion. I asked him if HE applied that same criteria to HIMself. YOU responded (in his stead?) with YOUR opinion of his opinion, which was unhelpful to discerning HIS analysis of celebrity opinion in comparison and contrast with his opinion of his own. Regardless of that unhelpfulness, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, for your own unsolicited advocacy for his valuation of the entire entertainment industry. Truly, it is taken in the spirit it was given, and afforded all due consideration. Truly. :eusa_think:

You gonna cry now?

Because of you? Oh, dear, I think we need to clarify the nature of our relationship.
I don't know you.
I don't care.
If you were ever nice, or reasonable, or even relevant, I might expect anything other than snark.
But you haven't ever provided anything but snark.
So...we're back to:
I don't know you
and
I don't care.
So, if we've gotten that part cleared up, the poster I responded to posted specifically to how he judges celebrity opinion. I asked him if HE applied that same criteria to HIMself. YOU responded (in his stead?) with YOUR opinion of his opinion, which was unhelpful to discerning HIS analysis of celebrity opinion in comparison and contrast with his opinion of his own. Regardless of that unhelpfulness, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, for your own unsolicited advocacy for his valuation of the entire entertainment industry. Truly, it is taken in the spirit it was given, and afforded all due consideration. Truly. :eusa_think:
And I commented. Then YOU whined.

Suck it up, coward. Or just keep crying.

Because I am not a celebrity who has a stage available to them. I have the modern day soapbox. I can only reach those within hearing distance. the celebrity can reach the world.

What makes my Opinion worth listening to? I usually have thought about my positions, if it is my opinion you know it is my opinion. If I have something to back it up I show those facts. If not it's just an asshole like yours. Yep we've all still got one.

Sometimes I have a learned opinion, sometimes it's just the way I was raised, sometimes it's just because that's how I feel. But what's best about all our opinions is that if any of us give a shit about what others think of them; well; that's a real problem.

Why don't I pay that much attention to celebrities? Do you remember drunk Whoopie? Love the woman's movies, but she needs to stay off the political stage. Along with the rest of them.

Now think what ever you like about my opinion, It really matters little to me.

(Why did I waste 2 minutes even writing this?)

Almost forgot, I have turned down 2 different chances to run for Public office since retiring from the US Army.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back