Victoria Jackson Speaks For Tea Party

Another worthless, trollish, comment from si modo. :cuckoo:

Color me surprised. (not). :rolleyes:
I'll type slowly for you, Jeny.

Radio says he thinks she is stupid.

You say you've met her and she is not.

No one can confirm that what you say is true, yet you argue it. That is the quintessential pissing contest.

We get it; you can piss. Don't expect a parade from many here for that feat.

Who asked you to butt in, fuck face?

You're the southbound end of a northbound mule. Full of gas too.

:rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Good one. And she has it coming.

Victoria went to school (college) wth my ex-husband. She's funny as hell in person, and doesn't even have to work at it. She just IS funny. And---believe it or not, incredibly smart too.

Considering the shit she says, put me firmly in the "not" column.

To Jeny, she is an intellectual giant.

normal_Crazy_Woman.jpg

I know just what you mean. She is as worthless as a mad dog, isn't she?? Oh, here comes her third neg rep of the day!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Edit: Sorry!!! But I already have 3 neg reps from the bitch from today. The next one will be the 4th of the day. Curious, isn't it???

Yeah, I've always wondered how she could do multiple neg reps minutes apart....jillian and a few others do too.

Interesting, isn't it? :eusa_think:
It's a conspiracy of posters who get special privileges.

:cuckoo:

Isn't that supposed to be a sssecret? :eusa_whistle:

Another worthless, trollish, comment from si modo. :cuckoo:

Color me surprised. (not). :rolleyes:

I know just what you mean. She is as worthless as a mad dog, isn't she?? Oh, here comes her third neg rep of the day!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Edit: Sorry!!! But I already have 3 neg reps from the bitch from today. The next one will be the 4th of the day. Curious, isn't it???

Yeah, I've always wondered how she could do multiple neg reps minutes apart....jillian and a few others do too.

Cuz you say stupid stuff, you are arrogant and nasty, not a conspiracy unless you want to count yourself as conspiring against you, you are not that important to most of us jeny

Si Modo has more class in her little pinky than you could ever hope to have

Cuz you say stupid stuff, you are arrogant and nasty, not a conspiracy unless you want to count yourself as conspiring against you, you are not that important to most of us jeny

Si Modo has more class in her little pinky than you could ever hope to have

Look the word up in the dictionary, dear. You obviously have no idea what the word means.

That the Rs stepping up to be emerging teabag leaders is interesting. It's the people who are stepping up that are really hilarious.

Is there anyone sane left in the Republican party?

Last edited:

The left will go to any lengths to discredit those who wish to have a responsible government.

But she is on the right, she is saying she's the voice of the Tea Party. She has many more videos out there if you're interested in hearing her some more!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-BokkEwUBE]YouTube - Victoria Jackson at Van Nuys Teaparty Apr 15, 2009[/ame]

Forum List

Back