Victor Davis Hanson- under President Biden the 30 year home mortgage interest rates have gone from 2.5% to over 6%.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Victor Davis Hanson was interviewed by Tucker Carlson yesterday before the state of the union address and he provided some informative details on how our economy has been performing under President Biden.

What was perhaps the most alarming economic statistic from the Biden era so far and Some thing that has literally priced millions of Americans out of the American dream would be the increase in home mortgage rates on a 30 year loan which have gone from 2 1/2% to over 6%.. It is brutal. Folks could be paying thousands of dollars more than anticipated for their mortgage now Every month ….It is even more brutal for the young couples who have children…. well if they are lucky enough to be together in a country with a divorce rate of over 50% , a country where marijuana sales have skyrocketed from 12 billion a year to over 35 billion a year. And yes I believe this is being done on purpose it is obvious. The government wants people so stoned out of their mind they don’t care that they’re living in squalor. They don’t care if they can’t afford a home for their children they have to keep renting.. if they’re lucky enough to even afford rent. The United States government has turned into a drug dealer leading 22% sales tax in many states on marijuana sales. And they want the money to keep coming in. Astonishingly President Biden and other Democrats are complaining about cigarette use when practically nobody is smoking cigarettes in this country compared to the American past. Marijuana use is skyrocketing though. what can marijuana get us? Psychosis. It can get us a depressed society. It makes men and women weak.

One just can’t get in front of a television as President of the United States and tell the American people things are going great. The State of affairs in America right now is not a good one economically speaking or socially speaking.

You couple the high interest rates with inflation with high gas prices it makes things even worse. It would be one thing if we didn’t have inflation. This is not the 70s this is not the 80s….. it’s much worse now with the rise of the negative side effects of social media with this new type of marijuana vaporizer sticks, “dabbing” no it’s definitely not the same marijuana as it was 30 years ago. We also have a much higher divorce rate compared to back in the late 70s during the days of Jimmy Carter when our economy was also struggling. It wasn’t the same back then it is worse now. So people can’t say “oh you know we’ve been through high mortgage rates before we’ve been through a bad economy “ the difference is now we coupled our poor economy with our social disasters like how the far left has cancel culture and the high divorce rate, the high drug addiction rates. We got a lot of work to do.

It will be a great uphill climb but it can be done through the will of the American people. It’s on us the American people to save the country.

Last edited:
As far as cannabis products, this grandpa has the real 411 on it, I have used for 45 years and no it is not stronger than products we could score in the 1970s...It's just legal and we don't get abused by assholes now for using. You people who never used the stuff don't know Jack about it.

Using marijuana products never stopped me from getting a job, holding a job, and having multiple trades I learned while high, nor do I live in abject poverty, I live in a house on 43 acres that I paid for with my labor employed by myself.

Is money the main reason marriages fail?

Money arguments are the second leading cause of divorce, behind infidelity. High levels of debt and poor communication lead to stress and anxiety when it comes to finances. Nearly half of couples with $50,000 or more in debt say money is their top reason for arguing. Nearly 2/3 of all marriages start in debt.Aug 18, 2021

How Finances Affect Divorce Rates in America​

As far as cannabis products, this grandpa has the real 411 on it, I have used for 45 years and no it is not stronger than products we could score in the 1970s...It's just legal and we don't get abused by assholes now for using. You people who never used the stuff don't know Jack about it.
Smoking dope isn't the problem. It's facilitating the problems caused by the drug trade. No problem if you grow your own.

Victor Davis Hanson was interviewed by Tucker Carlson yesterday before the state of the union address and he provided some informative details on how our economy has been performing under President Biden.

What was perhaps the most alarming economic statistic from the Biden era so far and Some thing that has literally priced millions of Americans out of the American dream would be the increase in home mortgage rates on a 30 year loan which have gone from 2 1/2% to over 6%.. It is brutal. Folks could be paying thousands of dollars more than anticipated for their mortgage now Every month ….It is even more brutal for the young couples who have children…. well if they are lucky enough to be together in a country with a divorce rate of over 50% , a country where marijuana sales have skyrocketed from 12 billion a year to over 35 billion a year. And yes I believe this is being done on purpose it is obvious. The government wants people so stoned out of their mind they don’t care that they’re living in squalor. They don’t care if they can’t afford a home for their children they have to keep renting.. if they’re lucky enough to even afford rent. The United States government has turned into a drug dealer leading 22% sales tax in many states on marijuana sales. And they want the money to keep coming in. Astonishingly President Biden and other Democrats are complaining about cigarette use when practically nobody is smoking cigarettes in this country compared to the American past. Marijuana use is skyrocketing though. what can marijuana get us? Psychosis. It can get us a depressed society. It makes men and women weak.

One just can’t get in front of a television as President of the United States and tell the American people things are going great. The State of affairs in America right now is not a good one economically speaking or socially speaking.

You couple the high interest rates with inflation with high gas prices it makes things even worse. It would be one thing if we didn’t have inflation. This is not the 70s this is not the 80s….. it’s much worse now with the rise of the negative side effects of social media with this new type of marijuana vaporizer sticks, “dabbing” no it’s definitely not the same marijuana as it was 30 years ago. We also have a much higher divorce rate compared to back in the late 70s during the days of Jimmy Carter when our economy was also struggling. It wasn’t the same back then it is worse now. So people can’t say “oh you know we’ve been through high mortgage rates before we’ve been through a bad economy “ the difference is now we coupled our poor economy with our social disasters like how the far left has cancel culture and the high divorce rate, the high drug addiction rates. We got a lot of work to do.

It will be a great uphill climb but it can be done through the will of the American people. It’s on us the American people to save the country.
Isn’t cheap money what led to the housing bubble last time?

Isn’t cheap money what led to the housing bubble last time?
It was the stupid Democrat plan to use the government to put pressure on lenders to give credit to people that neither had the means or the inclination to pay the money back. You know, so that Blacks could buy a house. It was called the Community Reinvestment Act and it almost destroyed our economy.

Is money the main reason marriages fail?

Money arguments are the second leading cause of divorce, behind infidelity. High levels of debt and poor communication lead to stress and anxiety when it comes to finances. Nearly half of couples with $50,000 or more in debt say money is their top reason for arguing. Nearly 2/3 of all marriages start in debt.Aug 18, 2021

How Finances Affect Divorce Rates in America

My wife left me mainly for money reasons. Sadly for her her financial condition never improved (even through a second marriage) while mine has blossomed. That said there were other reasons (if I were a woman I would have left me too).

Last edited:
It was the stupid Democrat plan to use the government to put pressure on lenders to give credit to people that neither had the means or the inclination to pay the money back. You know, so that Blacks could buy a house. It was called the Community Reinvestment Act and it almost destroyed our economy.
The bubble was built on middle class mostly white people who thought that the free money would never end.

The banks got their cut of the free money. They didn’t need any government pressure because they were making tons of money off of them.

I don’t care if a person uses pot, but don’t lie, experts will tell you it is stronger and more potent, it can also cause stomach issues and other issues however it can be beneficial in many other ways. There is good and bad in everything to pretend there isn’t is moronic.

The bubble was built on middle class mostly white people who thought that the free money would never end.

The banks got their cut of the free money. They didn’t need any government pressure because they were making tons of money off of them.
"Hey, lets make the Government put pressure on lenders to give credit to people that have neither the means or the inclination to ever pay the money the money back, what could possibly go wrong?"

NEGATIVE….Bill Clinton and Democrats pushed the ignorant as fuck dark person EQUITY theory on lenders so lenders did what they were told to do and gave loans to dark people that weren’t smart enough to pay and or reconfigure the loan as terms changed. Simple shit for thirdgraders.

Forum List

Back