Victims of illegal alien crime

Then we agree.

thScarface1.jpg
~BH

He was an illegal cuban, wasn't he?

He was a Political Prisoner of cOOBA! ~BH

And if we'd deported Timothy McVeigh....187 people in Oklahoma City would still be alive, especially those day care children.
Typical answer from a typical moron.

Fact is, these people would all be alive if our immigration laws were actually being enforced.

Do you have to work hard at being stupid, or does it just come naturally?

But hey, THAT'S PAT!:cuckoo:

Apparently, Bod thinks that because Americans commit crimes, we should just go ahead and let anyone else who wants to commit them come do it here, as well.

This is for all of you FOOLS who mistakenly believe in amnesty, or believe that these people are just here for jobs and a better life.

V.O.I.A.C. Victims of Illegal Alien Crime

I had my SSN stolen by an illegal, which wouldn't happen if we didn't treat them like garbage.
Show me in the constitution, where our founding father's wanted strict immigration laws? Wasn't the whole point of developing the land of free, so people could be free? We all come from immigrants!!!

Oh, right. Illegal immigrants only commit crimes because they're so abused. Otherwise, they'd be happy, fluffy bunnies. :slap:

No, the whole point of this country was NOT for anyone and everyone to be allowed to wander in here, willy-nilly, just as they please. And only a dumbass can't tell the difference between a legal immigrant and an illegal one . . . oh, sorry, I forgot who I was talking to. Never mind.

This is for all of you FOOLS who mistakenly believe in amnesty, or believe that these people are just here for jobs and a better life.

I had my SSN stolen by an illegal, which wouldn't happen if we didn't treat them like garbage.
Show me in the constitution, where our founding father's wanted strict immigration laws? Wasn't the whole point of developing the land of free, so people could be free? We all come from immigrants!!!

Oh, right. Illegal immigrants only commit crimes because they're so abused. Otherwise, they'd be happy, fluffy bunnies. :slap:

No, the whole point of this country was NOT for anyone and everyone to be allowed to wander in here, willy-nilly, just as they please. And only a dumbass can't tell the difference between a legal immigrant and an illegal one . . . oh, sorry, I forgot who I was talking to. Never mind.
I actually like Luissa. But I had to completely ignore that post for it's abject absurdity

Have you read through some of these crimes?

This is just the tip of the iceberg. I had to get away from it for awhile. It's just so damn depressing. But, these stories NEED to be shown. People need to realize just what the hell is going on in this great country. As sad and depressing as it may be.

Of course, bod's irrelevant examples do not change the fact of the significant amount of our prisons being comprised of illegals...

Maricopa County (where Phoenix is) alone has 95 illegal immigrants in its jail on murder charges. 95! Just for murder! Just in one county! Can you imagine how many others there are in other jails, and for other crimes?

Yeah, That post of her's has got to be in the top ten most ingorant posts in the History of USMB. Talk about clueless? :cuckoo: ~BH

I actually like Luissa. But I had to completely ignore that post for it's abject absurdity

Have you read through some of these crimes?

This is just the tip of the iceberg. I had to get away from it for awhile. It's just so damn depressing. But, these stories NEED to be shown. People need to realize just what the hell is going on in this great country. As sad and depressing as it may be.

I live at Ground Zero of the illegal immigrant invasion. You don't have to tell me about their crimes. I get to read about them in my newspaper every day. I'm just glad someone realizes all that happymouth Disney bullshit spouted by leftists safe in their northern states about "just here to work" is so much manure.

And if we'd deported Timothy McVeigh....187 people in Oklahoma City would still be alive, especially those day care children.
Typical answer from a typical moron.

Fact is, these people would all be alive if our immigration laws were actually being enforced.

Do you have to work hard at being stupid, or does it just come naturally?

But hey, THAT'S PAT!:cuckoo:

Apparently, Bod thinks that because Americans commit crimes, we should just go ahead and let anyone else who wants to commit them come do it here, as well.

Nope.

Of course, bod's irrelevant examples do not change the fact of the significant amount of our prisons being comprised of illegals...

Maricopa County (where Phoenix is) alone has 95 illegal immigrants in its jail on murder charges. 95! Just for murder! Just in one county! Can you imagine how many others there are in other jails, and for other crimes?
It's most likely triple, or more than that here in so. cal.

My wife is a court reporter in downtown L.A......The busiest court system in the world. She's in a prelim courtroom. I'll have her get the stat's.

Her brother is a judge in the same courthouse. I have no idea how many he has sent to prison over the last 5 years, but it's many. Too include handing down a few death sentences on these scumbags.

My wife is a court reporter in downtown L.A......The busiest court system in the world. She's in a prelim courtroom. I'll have her get the stat's.

Her brother is a judge in the same courthouse. I have no idea how many he has sent to prison over the last 5 years, but it's many. Too include handing down a few death sentences on these scumbags.

Great...then they are REALLY on the public dole forever.

Man, your abject stupidity knows no bounds.:cuckoo:

Well, It's after 5:00 pm out here in occupied California bro, so bod has most likely started on the booze. Anything is possible now. ~BH

Well, It's after 5:00 pm out here in occupied California bro, so bod has most likely started on the booze. Anything is possible now. ~BH
LMAO!

Pills by day, booze by night?

Yeah, that's quite obvious!

So, that's how you deal with a world not of your liking. OK. That certainly explains why it's easy to showcase what a "delightful" person you are on these boards. :lol:

Just thought I'd share this piece of "brilliance" Bod left on my visitor messages:

Cause I don't buy into the all criminals are Mexican/all Mexicans are criminals bandwagon. That's all I was doing and YOU negged me for it. Very clear where you stand on that belief.

Definitely drugs, or some sort of pinpoint stroke causing brain damage. That's all I can figure. :cuckoo:

Stop flattering yourself that you're worthy of my attention and keep your messages to yourself, tweeko.

I'm "delightful" to those who aren't friggin idiots!...That includes many of the lib's up here. Those lib's don't go around spamming other peoples threads with unrelated deflections.

Maybe if you knocked that childish shit off, we might be able to get along!

This thread isn't about being anti-hispanic. It's about CRIMINALS who are wreaking havok, as you can see, on my fellow citizens of all origins. Those criminals ARE NOT americans. They have no right to be here. Get it?

Just thought I'd share this piece of "brilliance" Bod left on my visitor messages:

Cause I don't buy into the all criminals are Mexican/all Mexicans are criminals bandwagon. That's all I was doing and YOU negged me for it. Very clear where you stand on that belief.

Definitely drugs, or some sort of pinpoint stroke causing brain damage. That's all I can figure. :cuckoo:

Stop flattering yourself that you're worthy of my attention and keep your messages to yourself, tweeko.

And I stand by what I said. Seems to me that some people...yourself including...don't like it when it is pointed out that NOT ALL criminals are Mexicans and that not all Mexicans are criminals. You ARE what you defend, my dear.

Forum List

Back