Victims of illegal alien crime

I see that nutcase Bod is still all doped up on her meds. Anyone ever seen her prior to the sex change?

PriorOp.jpg

LOL! ~BH

How are you today, BH? I love these banters you and I have. But, you know, I think you have Wicked actually buying that you and I hate each other. :rofl:

V.O.I.A.C. Victims of Illegal Alien Crime

Authorities don't even know how many illegals were involved in the gang rape of this young lady. But it's quite clear that these animals are running around our society as we speak. How many more have been brutalized by these scumbags?

Once again, we have absolutely no idea how many of the illegals in this country are like these scumbags. No idea whatsoever.

Amnesty?

Let's continue on!

I see that nutcase Bod is still all doped up on her meds. Anyone ever seen her prior to the sex change?

PriorOp.jpg

LOL! ~BH

How are you today, BH? I love these banters you and I have. But, you know, I think you have Wicked actually buying that you and I hate each other. :rofl:

I try to be nice to you bod because of all the years we have known eachother on boards, but what you're doing here in this topic pisses me off and is also making you look like a fool. I have no clue why you would defend Law breakers, and then counter a very serious problem with those stupid examples of legal citizens that have no connection to the subject of discussion, whish is illegal aliens who commit crimes. Doesn't make much sense bod. ~BH

PriorOp.jpg

LOL! ~BH

Actually, I could care less!.......I'm just enjoying the fact that yet again, you're making yourself look like the ass we all know you to be!

PriorOp.jpg

LOL! ~BH

I try to be nice to you bod because of all the years we have known eachother on boards, but what you're doing here in this topic pisses me off and is also making you look like a fool. I have no clue why you would defend Law breakers, and then counter a very serious problem with those stupid examples of legal citizens that have no connection to the subject of discussion, whish is illegal aliens who commit crimes. Doesn't make much sense bod. ~BH
Actually brother, she could start a very interesting thread about those employers she mentioned instead of trying to diminish the tragedy that have befallen these people.

But hey, she's not exactly the brightest light on the ol' christmas tree so, whatever!

I'll just continue to throw these victims stories out there, even though it's quite obvious she could give less than a damn about these poor souls.

PriorOp.jpg

LOL! ~BH

Show me where I am defending lawbreakers, BH. A serious request.

Sorry, Had to eat Lunch. How? By using a deflective tactic by posting crimes by U.S Citizens in a thread about crimes committed by illegal aliens. WTF? ~BH

Sorry, Had to eat Lunch. How? By using a deflective tactic by posting crimes by U.S Citizens in a thread about crimes committed by illegal aliens. WTF? ~BH
Deflective? How am I eliminating any posts by anyone who is listing illegal aliens by adding to those who commit heinous crimes? Deflection? How am I deflecting by pointing out that illegal aliens, for the most part, wouldn't EVEN come here to commit crimes if we didn't have businesses attracting them to come here by hiring them? Deflection? Methinks some people need to look up what a TRUE deflection is.

Still looking for you to show where I have DEFENDED lawbreakers, BH. (your words, not mine)

Last edited:

Deflective? How am I eliminating any posts by anyone who is listing illegal aliens by adding to those who commit heinous crimes? Deflection? How am I deflecting by pointing out that illegal aliens, for the most part, wouldn't EVEN come here to commit crimes if we didn't have businesses attracting them to come here by hiring them? Deflection? Methinks some people need to look up what a TRUE deflection is.

Still looking for you to show where I have DEFENDED lawbreakers, BH. (your words, not mine)

Ok, if you want to play stupid then fine. Maybe you are stupid, I dunno. Then what is your fucking point here exactly? Can you answer that? ~BH

Ok, if you want to play stupid then fine. Maybe you are stupid, I dunno. Then what is your fucking point here exactly? Can you answer that? ~BH

My point is...that to TRUELY get to the root of illegal immigration, you have to cut off the appeal. Why are people coming here? Thus, I truely support things like this website and wish AZ, CA, and the USA itself would take the issue of employers seriously:

WeHireAliens.com--Illegal Alien Employer Database

Go start your own thread on those issues.

This thread is about illegals who commit crimes.

Each and every one of your posts is blatant deflection.

Fact is, and you know damn good and well, we have no idea how many vicious criminals we have in this country that are illegals. Notice the dates on these crimes. They all fall within the last ten years. Most of them only cover about a three year period. And i'm not even close to being done with this list. It's a huge fucking list. Amnesty is NOT an option whatsoever. Yeah, I agree we need to hold those businesses accountable and hammer 'em. But that is just a part of the problem. The main cruxt of the problem is the 12 plus million who are already here. We need to start enforcing our laws, period!....Send 'em back home and they can start the process LEGALLY if they wish.

My point is...that to TRUELY get to the root of illegal immigration, you have to cut off the appeal. Why are people coming here? Thus, I truely support things like this website and wish AZ, CA, and the USA itself would take the issue of employers seriously:

So wtf does your posts have to do with that? Exactly, nothing. Hey, I support Felony prosecution for those who hire illegals. ~BH

So wtf does your posts have to do with that? Exactly, nothing. Hey, I support Felony prosecution for those who hire illegals. ~BH

Then we agree.

Then we agree.

thScarface1.jpg
~BH

Forum List

Back