vice president desperation

infman4x

Apr 3, 2011
what did you see america?
i saw true colors of a vice president who was rude disrespectful and desperate to be reelected.

i saw a moderator that was bias, not doing her job by stopping the interruptions , she seem to ask ryan the tougher questions, i believe this was obvious. when you do not have any record to run on, then you interrupt, you lie and you try and scare the voters not to vote for your opponent.

i think that it showed who the vice president really is, he tried to intimidate ryan and the moderator, ryan was respectful and did not go to the gutter. the moderator was bullied by biden and she could not control the debate.

every time ryan was making good sensible points, biden would cut in to distract the public viewers from what valid points he did not want them to hear. its all about scar tactics distraction and lies plus cover ups that i believe are obvious if you are watching whats going on around you.

the main stream news slants towards obama and fox news reports and lets the viewer decided, as well as getting input from democrats, thats why its called fair and balanced, not one sided. thank you!

I think it goes a bit deeper than that. What you saw was the Typical Liberal Mind set. The we know best, You are all idiots, Arrogant Academic Mind set.

Forum List

Back