Vice President Biden Calls For 'New World Order'...

funny how you only qouted the last couple of words in my sentence and played dodgeball with the information i posted ahead of that.:cuckoo::lol: [...]

What's funny, or at least ironic in light of your expressed distrust of other 'official narratives' in many discussions on this site, is your apparent lack of discernment where the story of the Nazis is concerned.

Here's a clue for you: Hitler's brand of globalism was antithetical to the agenda of the new age globalists. If anything, our government has been infiltrated and virtually overrun by some of the very interests and groups the Nazis opposed (How much influence do you think the CFR or AIPAC would have exercised over Hitler's regime?). True, some former Nazi sympathizers did well for themselves and their families in the aftermath of WWII, and the US Government wisely took advantage of some of the spoils of war (rocket technology, ETC.), but to claim that the Nazi agenda was therefore put into place and/or preserved in US politics is not only a non sequitur; it's totally unsupported by the facts on the ground.

[...] and hear i always thought you were one of the more reasonable posters in this section full of uneducated trolls.

No offense, but on the list of things about which I couldn't care less, your assessment of my ability to reason would be pretty darned close to the top.

I'm not looking for approval (yours or anyone's).

But as the saying goes, que sera, sera.

Worrying about inevitable planetary events in the absence of ability to do anything about them ...is an exercise in futility, and I can think of a million things I'd rather be doing with my time.

True,like posting about the absence of ability to do anything about them,and posting over and over about this subject...sounds like you really dont have a million things you would rather be doing:cuckoo:

But as the saying goes, que sera, sera.

Worrying about inevitable planetary events in the absence of ability to do anything about them ...is an exercise in futility, and I can think of a million things I'd rather be doing with my time.

True,like posting about the absence of ability to do anything about them,and posting over and over about this subject...sounds like you really dont have a million things you would rather be doing:cuckoo:

Well, since I don't view posting about the subject as equivalent to worrying about inevitable planetary events, nor do I exclude my online activity from the list of a million things I'd rather be doing, there's nothing contradictory about my actions in this thread. :)

Just a friendly obversation, 911IJ: no matter how many socks you put on, the stench of your feet will most likely come through...

Forum List

Back