Vice President Biden And Democrats Might Skip Netanyahu Speech To Congress

So, have we determined yet, that Israel-haters and pussy-boys need not attend Bibi's address to Congress?

The good thing about Bibi's speech is the fact that the antisemites in Congress are self identifying.

Jews are getting nervous. The Anti-Defamation League is also asking Nutanyahoo to cancel his speech before Congress.

Anti-Defamation League Urges Benjamin Netanyahu To Cancel Congress Speech
"Abrahm Foxman, the group's national director and a leading voice in the Jewish community, told The Jewish Daily Forward that the controversy over Netanyahu's speech is unhelpful. He added that Netanyahu should stay home.

“'One needs to restart, and it needs a mature adult statement that this was not what we intended,' Foxman said in an interview published Friday. 'It has been hijacked by politics. Now is a time to recalibrate, restart and find a new platform and new timing to take away the distractions.'”

No sympathizer here!!!!

ObamaHusseinCartoon-vi.jpg

Perhaps they shouldn't use those homes as bunkers and places to launch rockets

"UN Resolutions Targeting Israel and the Palestinians
Israel is the target of at least 77 UN Resolutions
and the Palestinians are the target of 1."

UN Resolutions Targeting Israel and Palestinians

All that shows is how utterly lacking in honor and basic decency the U.N. is. It's basically a social club for dictators. Why would anyone give a hoot about their resolutions?

If they do then they will have confirmed what many already suspect that the Obama administration and at least a portion of the Democratic party is a friend and ally to Israel in name only. That will be the best example of actions speak louder than words that we have seen in a very long time.

sraelis aren't bloodthirsty murdering savages. You call them "political prisoners," but what they really are is murdering thugs.
Jews have been stealing Arab land in Palestine since 1948, and you call their victims "thugs?"
palestinan_map.jpg

Israeli territory and Israeli land are two separate things. The fact that the state of Israel claims legal jurisdiction over a given piece of land doesn't mean anyone has had their land stolen. If Cuba invaded and conquered Florida, but left the existing property owners alone, it would not have stolen anyone's land.

Also, your claim that given parcels of land are "Palestinian" is hilarious. When did the West Bank, which was formerly part of Jordan, become "Palestinian?" Gaze was formerly part of Egypt. How did that become "Palestinian?"

"Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) said Monday he would skip Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech to a joint session of Congress next month.

"During a Q&A at the Brookings Institution, Sanders said he wouldn't be present for the remarks, according to Bloomberg.

"'I'm not thinking about it,' Sanders said. 'I'm not going. I may watch it on TV.'"

Should Bernie decide to run for the White House, this decision will cost him money and gain him votes.

Bernie Sanders Says He ll Skip Netanyahu s Speech To Congress

Forum List

Back