If America is so great why don't you leave?

IDNeon

Feb 3, 2015
If you think America is so great why don't you go live in the paradise America spreads across the world.

Go move to the sunny vales of Iraq.

Or the beautiful lofty mountains of Afghanistan.

How about a dream home in Mexico?

if the US is so great why does everything the US touch turn to shit?

If you think America is so great why don't you go live in the paradise America spreads across the world.

The only reason the US is touching your shit is to stop that steaming pile from spreading to our shores.

America is not as great as she once was, but she hasn't fallen to the depths of the abyss that many other nations have. With time and unity, America can be repaired. I believe that more and more citizens are becoming aware of what's going on, and that they will eventually correct the problems. Our main problem is division, and socioeconomic survival will force us to change our thinking and actions. It'll be a slow process, but it'll either happen, or we'll join the ranks of those you've mentioned.

America is not as great as she once was, but she hasn't fallen to the depths of the abyss that many other nations have. With time and unity, America can be repaired. I believe that more and more citizens are becoming aware of what's going on, and that they will eventually correct the problems. Our main problem is division, and socioeconomic survival will force us to change our thinking and actions. It'll be a slow process, but it'll either happen, or we'll join the ranks of those you've mentioned.

:bsflag:

I'd love to live in Cancun....Belize....

I once toyed with the idea of moving to Puerto Rico or Belize. Lots cheaper to live in either one.

We have a friend who moved to Thailand when he retired. The medical care is better than here and a lot cheaper. And, living expenses are much loser as well.

I'd love to live in Cancun....Belize....
Belize is the work of British.

You can't leave Cancun without getting your head cut off. The city is surrounded by the Army and is garrisoned by over 15,000 soldiers.

Why don't you move to Nicaragua? I heard the US really cleaned it up with the Sandinistas.

If you think America is so great why don't you go live in the paradise America spreads across the world...

You are an illogical little turd.
I'm pretty sure I'm the epitome of logic.

How can it not be logical that all these American asshats should be made to live in the little Americas they spread around the world?

Or...France, Italy, Germany or Japan? America liberated those countries too.
They aren't accepting applications from America at this time. all those countries are extremely nationalist. Except maybe France.

You can't immigrate to Italy, Germany or Japan. Japan is virtually impossible.

There are plenty of nice other American colonies to move to tho!

those places have been shit holes for centuries dumbass, but don't let truth cloud your judgment FFS

If you think America is so great why don't you go live in the paradise America spreads across the world...

You are an illogical little turd.
I'm pretty sure I'm the epitome of logic.

How can it not be logical that all these American asshats should be made to live in the little Americas they spread around the world?
Keep it up and you'll be poster of the month...........if you make it past Wednesday.

Forum List

Back