Vice President Biden And Democrats Might Skip Netanyahu Speech To Congress

Israeli Opposition Calls On Netanyahu To Cancel Congress Speech

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli opposition leaders are calling on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to cancel his planned speech in front of the U.S. Congress.

Labor Party leader Isaac Herzog said Saturday that instead of warning the world about Iran's nuclear program, the controversy around the speech had damaged Israel's crucial relationship with the United States.

Nutanyahoo made a big miscalculation.

"In the latest blow, Vice President Joe Biden announced he will miss the March 3 address because of unspecified foreign travel. The Obama administration is deeply irked that Netanyahu made his speaking plans with the Republicans and behind the White House's back.

"Zehava Galon of the leftist Meretz party also called on Netanyahu to cancel his plans. Centrist leader Yair Lapid said the speech's fall out was 'causing serious damage to Israel's strategic relations with the United States.'"

Maybe Bibi has just lost his chance at reelection?

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli opposition leaders are calling on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to cancel his planned speech in front of the U.S. Congress.

Labor Party leader Isaac Herzog said Saturday that instead of warning the world about Iran's nuclear program, the controversy around the speech had damaged Israel's crucial relationship with the United States.

Nutanyahoo made a big miscalculation.

The reason they want him to cancel it is their knowledge that he is more likely to be re-elected if he goes through with it. You don't really think the opposition would talk him out of doing something detrimental to his re-election, do you?

"In the latest blow, Vice President Joe Biden announced he will miss the March 3 address because of unspecified foreign travel. The Obama administration is deeply irked that Netanyahu made his speaking plans with the Republicans and behind the White House's back.

"Zehava Galon of the leftist Meretz party also called on Netanyahu to cancel his plans. Centrist leader Yair Lapid said the speech's fall out was 'causing serious damage to Israel's strategic relations with the United States.'"

Joe Biden:

gun.jpg

Joe Biden:

gun.jpg
This is Bibi
trollingspamdb0_copy.gif

The reason they want him to cancel it is their knowledge that he is more likely to be re-elected if he goes through with it. You don't really think the opposition would talk him out of doing something detrimental to his re-election, do you?
It's possible his opposition doesn't want Americans to learn how racist many Jews in Israel have become:
"'For me, personally, Arabs are something I can’t look at and can’t stand,' a 10th-grade girl from a high school in the central part of the country says in abominable Hebrew. 'I am tremendously racist. I come from a racist home. If I get the chance in the army to shoot one of them, I won’t think twice. I’m ready to kill someone with my hands, and it’s an Arab. In my education I learned that ... their education is to be terrorists, and there is no belief in them. I live in an area of Arabs, and every day I see these Ishmaelites, who pass by the [bus] station and whistle. I wish them death.'”
Israeli teenagers Racist and proud of it - Features - Israel News Haaretz

It's possible his opposition doesn't want Americans to learn how racist many Jews in Israel have become:
"'For me, personally, Arabs are something I can’t look at and can’t stand,' a 10th-grade girl from a high school in the central part of the country says in abominable Hebrew. 'I am tremendously racist. I come from a racist home. If I get the chance in the army to shoot one of them, I won’t think twice. I’m ready to kill someone with my hands, and it’s an Arab. In my education I learned that ... their education is to be terrorists, and there is no belief in them. I live in an area of Arabs, and every day I see these Ishmaelites, who pass by the [bus] station and whistle. I wish them death.'”
Israeli teenagers Racist and proud of it - Features - Israel News Haaretz

How is Bibi speaking before Congress going to make anyone think Israelis are racist? What does some anonymous girl in the 10th grade have to do with Bibi speaking before Congress?

How is Bibi speaking before Congress going to make anyone think Israelis are racist? What does some anonymous girl in the 10th grade have to do with Bibi speaking before Congress?
Bibi represents a racist political party, Likud, whose charter refuses to recognize a Palestinian state. Most Americans are ignorant of how racist the Jews of Israel have become.

Bibi represents a racist political party, Likud, whose charter refuses to recognize a Palestinian state. Most Americans are ignorant of how racist the Jews of Israel have become.

Yeah, any political party that isn't willing to accede to the annihilation of Israel has to be racist.

Sorry, but most Americans aren't that stupid.

Arabs are Semites. Therefore, racism against Arabs is anti-Semitism!
Is repeating the same idiocies that other liberals spew a requirement for being a liberal?

Actually, the TRUTH is a "requirement for being a liberal"...

"Actually, the TRUTH is a "requirement for being a liberal"...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You sure are funny!

Maybe, but Arabs are still Semites!

Yeah, any political party that isn't willing to accede to the annihilation of Israel has to be racist.

Sorry, but most Americans aren't that stupid.
Most Americans are ignorant of Israel's crimes against humanity:
"Homes Demolished in Israel and Palestine
0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians,
and over 28,000 Palestinian homes have been demolished
by Israel since 1967."
Israeli and Palestinian Homes Demolished since September 29 2000

Perhaps they shouldn't use those homes as bunkers and places to launch rockets

Forum List

Back