Veterans supporting the Dakota pipeline protest are being duped

I haven't paid much attention to the protest until Veterans started getting involved. Seems that the reasons are not what is being sold to the public at large

http://rhinoden.rangerup.com/veterans-and-the-dakota-access-pipeline/
As soon as I saw "far left activists" I stopped reading the article assuming the rest of it would be just as stupid.
A Veterans opinion means something to me and if you thought the same you would read the rest of the article that shows the pipeline does not cross Indian land and they are looking for a payday.
I am a veteran, the water shed serves the Indian lands as well, so, yeah, they deserve compensation and protection.

Quit the butt hurt, TK.
Didn't read the article did you ? No butt hurt just putting some information out their so my brothers and sisters can make an informed decision.

I haven't paid much attention to the protest until Veterans started getting involved. Seems that the reasons are not what is being sold to the public at large

As soon as I saw "far left activists" I stopped reading the article assuming the rest of it would be just as stupid.
A Veterans opinion means something to me and if you thought the same you would read the rest of the article that shows the pipeline does not cross Indian land and they are looking for a payday.
I am a veteran, the water shed serves the Indian lands as well, so, yeah, they deserve compensation and protection.

Quit the butt hurt, TK.
Didn't read the article did you ? No butt hurt just putting some information out their so my brothers and sisters can make an informed decision.
They have. Thank you for the article. Stop being butt hurt.

False, only the people that agree with you opinions mean something. The people who went to protest the pipelines opinion doesnt mean jack because you claimed they're stupid or being fooled for their opinion.

Find the fucking part of my post that called anyone stupid
dupe1
d(y)o͞op/
verb
past tense: duped; past participle: duped
deceive; trick.
"the newspaper was duped into publishing an untrue story"
synonyms: deceive, trick, hoodwink, hoax, swindle, defraud, cheat, double-cross.

This is a definition of duped dumb ass can you find the word stupid in it. Didn't fucking think so.

False, only the people that agree with you opinions mean something. The people who went to protest the pipelines opinion doesnt mean jack because you claimed they're stupid or being fooled for their opinion.

dupe1
d(y)o͞op/
verb
deceive; trick.
synonyms: deceive, trick, hoodwink, hoax, swindle, defraud, cheat, double-cross.

This is a definition of duped dumb ass can you find the word stupid in it. Didn't fucking think so.
You forgot "fooled", you little butt hurt fuck. Grow up and act like an adult. I say that nicely. :)

So when did you first start thinking veterans were stupid, and didn't have enough sense to make up their own minds? I give them much more credit than you do.
I am a Veteran shit for brains and so is the person that wrote the article which I'm assuming you didn't read at all.

You are also the one claiming they were duped.
So you didn't read the article.

Yes, I did.

A great conservative victory. The environment is conserved for the American Indians there and their neighbors. This shows there needs to be more liberal application of conservation protests.

I'll admit straight up that I didn't read said article, nor have I read much of anything on the matter because frankly I don't consider it my call (not my state kind of deal) That said, in an oblique manner I was leaning more to the Natives side because the government is pretty shitty about land rights.

That said, my husband, also a veteran, did the same thing - became interested in the matter when the Vets got involved and did a bunch of research. He was upset the Vets were involved and felt that the Native's argument was crap. Irrelevant now, of course, but that was his take on it.

In the end, though it seems they worked out a deal so that's a good thing for everyone.

dupe1
d(y)o͞op/
verb
deceive; trick.

You forgot "fooled", you little butt hurt fuck. Grow up and act like an adult. I say that nicely. :)
You seem to have a serious reading and or comprehension problem. Nope no fooled anywhere in my post either. So lets review no butt hurt in my post just a link and conserne for how Veterns are used f

dupe1
d(y)o͞op/
verb
deceive; trick.

You seem to have a serious reading and or comprehension problem. Nope no fooled anywhere in my post either. So lets review no butt hurt in my OP or in any subsequent post just a link and concern for how Veterans are used for causes. So didn't call anyone stupid, didn't say they where fooled but they don't seem to have the entire story and then you came on with accusations of butt hurt. Your the one who looks childish and STUPID.

stu·pid
ˈst(y)o͞opəd/
adjective
lacking intelligence or common sense.
"I was stupid enough to think she was perfect"
synonyms: unintelligent, ignorant, dense, foolish, dull-witted, slow, simpleminded, vacuous, vapid, idiotic, imbecilic, imbecile, obtuse, doltish;

Yeah, you are not very bright, TK, but, hey, not everyone can be.

You have been duped and fooled, not only on the pipeline, but on most of the far right scams.

Forum List

Back