Veterans For Trump

So to sum it up, Trump will force soldiers to commit war crimes, he has no respect for Gold Star families, and he doesn't like POW's... but some veterans will support him anyways. To those veterans, Trump could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody, and not lose their vote.

Are you a veteran by any chance?

What's your opinion about him forcing soldiers to commit war crimes even if they don't want to?

Did ISIS sign on to the Geneva Convention?
Wow now you are comparing Trump and our soldiers to ISIS? Holy fuck man what kind of monster have you turned into?

Not at all. I am simply saying ISIS is not a recognized and legitimate nation and you know it. Now tell us whether or not you have ever been in combat.

So to sum it up, Trump will force soldiers to commit war crimes, he has no respect for Gold Star families, and he doesn't like POW's... but some veterans will support him anyways. To those veterans, Trump could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody, and not lose their vote.

For the sake of everyone's enjoyment, please type the responses you have prepared for if I say yes, and if I say no. :thup:

How many times have you been told, soldiers will not obey illegal orders.. They receive many classes on Military Justice.

We veterans are the ones that have been in harms way and most agree that if the CIA waterboards a prisoner and it saves ONE soldiers life, it is well worth it. If if is a war crime, don't admit it happened.

Don't even talk about Trump killing the families of terrorists. Obama's drone program has done that dozens of times and you support it when he does it.

How many times have you been told, soldiers will not obey illegal orders.. They receive many classes on Military Justice.
Are you suggesting you don't believe Trump? But he said "believe me!" That's your rube-ish cue!

What's your opinion about him forcing soldiers to commit war crimes even if they don't want to?

Wow now you are comparing Trump and our soldiers to ISIS? Holy fuck man what kind of monster have you turned into?

Not at all. I am simply saying ISIS is not a recognized and legitimate nation and you know it. Now tell us whether or not you have ever been in combat.
His combat status is irrelevant. His citizenship entitles him to an opinion as relevant as yours. You're starting to sound like a fucking loony liberal now.

For the sake of everyone's enjoyment, please type the responses you have prepared for if I say yes, and if I say no. :thup:

Afraid to answer? I can't hurt you. I am probably miles away.

His combat status is irrelevant. His citizenship entitles him to an opinion as relevant as yours. You're starting to sound like a fucking loony liberal now.

He and you are looney Liberals.

There it is! I haven't been called a liberal in a couple months. Most of the DUMBASSES that went there finally figured out how stupid they looked making such a stupid accusation. Apparently you are still on the short bus.

Combat status has NOTHING to do with a military opinion dumbfuck. If it did Donald wouldn't be running & Obama wouldn't be president.

You have been bested. Learn when to shut the fuck up or keep looking stupid, your choice.

Are you suggesting you don't believe Trump? But he said "believe me!" That's your rube-ish cue!

We certainly don't believe Hillary dodged sniper fire in Bosnia.

I don't care if you served or not. You support a Muslim asshole who used the death of his son 12 years ago in an attempt to blame his death on Trump.

That's just Trump's tough talk. Waterboarding is not illegal in my book. Any torture is illegal and I can guarantee no real soldier will obey illegal orders.

Yes folks, many of us veterans are still with Trump even after his insult to John McCain and his supposedly disregard for a Gold Star family. We are damned tired of seeing our efforts pissed away by politician who are incompetent and too pussy to be Commander-in-Chief.

Hillary Clinton has already disqualified herself from being Commander-in-Chief. There is a code among the military that you leave no one behind. Hillary shredded this code when she allowed those folks to die at her embassy in Benghazi, Libya. The Ambassador was under Hillary's direct command. Hillary failed to request military forces be dispatched in effort to save the men who died there. She failed to even ask for a fly-over by a military jet. She did absolutely nothing except to falsely blame a video for the terror attack for some two weeks. It does not matter one iota whether or not a rescue attempt would have been successful or not. That is absolutely no excuse. You dispatch aid anyway.

Why many veterans are sticking with Trump, even after he insulted a Gold Star family
This veteran and many veterans I know are NOT for Drumpf.

That's just Trump's tough talk. Waterboarding is not illegal in my book. Any torture is illegal and I can guarantee no real soldier will obey illegal orders.
Well it seems you have more respect for our soldiers than Trump does then

There it is! I haven't been called a liberal in a couple months. Most of the DUMBASSES that went there finally figured out how stupid they looked making such a stupid accusation. Apparently you are still on the short bus.

Combat status has NOTHING to do with a military opinion dumbfuck. If it did Donald wouldn't be running & Obama wouldn't be president.

You have been bested. Learn when to shut the fuck up or keep looking stupid, your choice.

I have you as an example although I do have a lot more class when engaging someone on a public message board. There's no need to make yourself out to be crude and uncouth by resorting to profanities.

Forum List

Back