Trumps Draws Democrat Voters in Ohio

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Swing state madness. This is only a small sample of a much larger pie. At this rally in Akron, OH finding Democrats who are voting for Trump was easy picking.

Go to any Trump rally around the US and you'll find the same thing. It's the dirty little secret that the media hides from the sheep who rely on them for their news and opinions.

MAGS-4-TRUMP/PENCE16 on Twitter

Swing state madness. This is only a small sample of a much larger pie. At this rally in Akron, OH finding Democrats who are voting for Trump was easy picking.

Go to any Trump rally around the US and you'll find the same thing. It's the dirty little secret that the media hides from the sheep who rely on them for their news and opinions.

Voter. One voter. And you're having an orgasm over it. Pathetic.

Thank goodness Inforwars is setting things right.

Trump is gonna get everyone, it's gonna be yuge. Hispanics, 95% of black folk, alla dem wimens, then we get the wall, and walla, we're great "again".

Don't make me laugh......Ohio will not go to Trump, no matter how many white crackers vote for the guy.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump (R) Spread
RCP Average 7/30 - 8/21 -- -- 45.3 40.5 Clinton +4.8
Monmouth* 8/18 - 8/21 402 LV 4.9 43 39 Clinton +4
CBS News/YouGov* 8/17 - 8/19 997 LV 3.9 46 40 Clinton +6
NBC/WSJ/Marist 8/3 - 8/7 889 RV 3.3 43 38 Clinton +5
Quinnipiac 7/30 - 8/7 812 LV 3.4 49 45 Clinton +4

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Ohio: Trump vs. Clinton

Yessirreeeeeeeeeee..................... Look at that huge Trump lead. LOL
I love the fact his supporters see their own reality....its so refreshing to know that idiots no matter how much proof you provide, still believe in fairy tales and easter bunnies.

one major difference between Hillary/Trump crowds>,,,,,,,there are much fewer crickets showing up at Trump rallies
Here's the deal....I've never gone to one rally, save for Obama, when he came to my home town. Yet, I voted for the guy twice...stop thinking that just because people don't show up at boring rallies that last all day saying shit you can see on tv, that their voting record will not prevail.....get a grip. When she came to my hometown, half the people were at work, duh

Replacing polling with cherry picked anecdotal evidence is just sad.

If the video was a compilation of "interviews" taken around the country at his various rallies I would agree with you. This was ONE rally in ONE city. Big difference.

If the video was a compilation of "interviews" taken around the country at his various rallies I would agree with you. This was ONE rally in ONE city. Big difference.

It was one rally and often times in your video people didn't state their political party, or were Democrats years ago. Anyway, your video is statistically insignificant. How many Republicans who didn't show up for the rally and don't intend to vote for Trump were in your video?

Ohio is close, no doubt about it, but at this point you're just finding anything you can to feed your bias. You're kind of lying to yourself.

Forum List

Back