Veterans For Trump

So to sum it up, Trump will force soldiers to commit war crimes, he has no respect for Gold Star families, and he doesn't like POW's... but some veterans will support him anyways. To those veterans, Trump could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody, and not lose their vote.

Are you a veteran by any chance?
For the sake of everyone's enjoyment, please type the responses you have prepared for if I say yes, and if I say no. :thup:

I don't care if you served or not. You support a Muslim asshole who used the death of his son 12 years ago in an attempt to blame his death on Trump.
Wow is that why you guys are so mad about it? Did the entire point fly completely over your head, and you think Khan is blaming Trump for his son's death?

Oh you poor thing. I guess you Trumpers are denser than I thought. :itsok:

There were over 2100 US Soldiers KIA fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan and you continue to support a Muslim that supports the Taliban. That makes you a worthless piece of dog squeeze and that would be your best quality.

So to sum it up, Trump will force soldiers to commit war crimes, he has no respect for Gold Star families, and he doesn't like POW's... but some veterans will support him anyways. To those veterans, Trump could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody, and not lose their vote.

Very True, and we have frequently discussed the mindset of a true Trump supporter.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

And if you want a great laugh after reading the above article--watch this video of a Trump focus group.

Stop the fucking presses. A post that doesn't contain a cartoon. I guess liberals can grow up too!

Still can't defend Hillary though can you?

Regarding what? Against all the Reich wing conspiracy theories from those who have Obsessive Clinton Derangement Syndrome--LOL The problem is you can't promote Trump or defend him--LOL

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

You haven't defend Hillary's policies. All you do is lash out at Trump. Why don't you try to defend just her tax policies?

Are you a veteran by any chance?
For the sake of everyone's enjoyment, please type the responses you have prepared for if I say yes, and if I say no. :thup:

I don't care if you served or not. You support a Muslim asshole who used the death of his son 12 years ago in an attempt to blame his death on Trump.
Wow is that why you guys are so mad about it? Did the entire point fly completely over your head, and you think Khan is blaming Trump for his son's death?

Oh you poor thing. I guess you Trumpers are denser than I thought. :itsok:

There were over 2100 US Soldiers KIA fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan and you continue to support a Muslim that supports the Taliban. That makes you a worthless piece of dog squeeze and that would be your best quality.
:cuckoo:

Because those Japanese would drown many prisoners.
So those Japanese were convicted of drowning the US, Aussie and Brit prisoners? Fucking Hossfly Horseshit! They were convicted of violating Article 3 of the Third Geneva Convention, 1929!
Article 3:
In the case of armed conflict not of an international character occurring in the territory of one of the High Contracting Parties, each party to the conflict shall be bound to apply, as a minimum, the following provisions: 1. Persons taking no active part in the hostilities, including members of armed forces who have laid down their arms and those placed hors de combat by sickness, wounds, detention, or any other cause, shall in all circumstances be treated humanely, without any adverse distinction founded on race, colour, religion or faith, sex, birth or wealth, or any other similar criteria. To this end the following acts are and shall remain prohibited at any time and in any place whatsoever with respect to the above-mentioned persons:

(a) Violence to life and person, in particular murder of all kinds, mutilation, cruel treatment and torture;

(b) Taking of hostages;

(c) Outrages upon personal dignity, in particular, humiliating and degrading treatment;

(d) The passing of sentences and the carrying out of executions without previous judgment pronounced by a regularly constituted court affording all the judicial guarantees which are recognized as indispensable by civilized peoples.

Waterboarding was then and still is a war crime punishable under international conventions!

Forum List

Back