Veterans For Trump

I am a 20-year Navy veteran and I will be voting for Trump. Don't get me wrong. I don't think Trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread. In fact, when I vote it will be the first time I have ever had to hold my nose when I voted. The reason I am going to vote for Trump is I simply cannot believe that anybody in the right mind could possibly vote for Clinton. She belongs in jail - not the White House.
I am a 21 year vet and I am voting for Johnson for President and NO incumbents on my ballot.

So to sum it up, Trump will force soldiers to commit war crimes, he has no respect for Gold Star families, and he doesn't like POW's... but some veterans will support him anyways. To those veterans, Trump could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody, and not lose their vote.
How many times have you been told, soldiers will not obey illegal orders.. They receive many classes on Military Justice.
Are you suggesting you don't believe Trump? But he said "believe me!" That's your rube-ish cue!
That's just Trump's tough talk. Waterboarding is not illegal in my book. Any torture is illegal and I can guarantee no real soldier will obey illegal orders.
I wonder why we convicted Japanese officers for waterboarding then.

I am a 20-year Navy veteran and I will be voting for Trump. Don't get me wrong. I don't think Trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread. In fact, when I vote it will be the first time I have ever had to hold my nose when I voted. The reason I am going to vote for Trump is I simply cannot believe that anybody in the right mind could possibly vote for Clinton. She belongs in jail - not the White House.
I am a 21 year vet and I am voting for Johnson for President and NO incumbents on my ballot.
I saw Johnson and the woman running for President on Fox programs today and was impressed by their flakiness.Johnson sounds like an antiwar hippie in a suit and tie. The woman kept spouting slogans.

So to sum it up, Trump will force soldiers to commit war crimes, he has no respect for Gold Star families, and he doesn't like POW's... but some veterans will support him anyways. To those veterans, Trump could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody, and not lose their vote.
How many times have you been told, soldiers will not obey illegal orders.. They receive many classes on Military Justice.
Are you suggesting you don't believe Trump? But he said "believe me!" That's your rube-ish cue!
That's just Trump's tough talk. Waterboarding is not illegal in my book. Any torture is illegal and I can guarantee no real soldier will obey illegal orders.
Because those Japanese would drown many prisoners. They also tortured them to death. One favorite method of torture was to plant 20 or 30 bamboo splinters in the ground and stake prisoners to the ground over the bamboo. It would take about 3 or 4 days for the bamboo to grow up through their bodies.

Because those Japanese would drown many prisoners. They also tortured them to death. One favorite method of torture was to plant 20 or 30 bamboo splinters in the ground and stake prisoners to the ground over the bamboo. It would take about 3 or 4 days for the bamboo to grow up through their bodies.
You're showing sympathy for prisoners? Well you know what, Trump likes guys who DON'T get captured. :thup:

Very True, and we have frequently discussed the mindset of a true Trump supporter.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

And if you want a great laugh after reading the above article--watch this video of a Trump focus group.

Stop the fucking presses. A post that doesn't contain a cartoon. I guess liberals can grow up too!

I think cartoons are what attract Trump supporters, otherwise they wouldn't have nominated this ass-clown.

61a8dd7dd2867921533fd994825a4a03.jpg

Very True, and we have frequently discussed the mindset of a true Trump supporter.

And if you want a great laugh after reading the above article--watch this video of a Trump focus group.

Stop the fucking presses. A post that doesn't contain a cartoon. I guess liberals can grow up too!

Still can't defend Hillary though can you?

Regarding what? Against all the Reich wing conspiracy theories from those who have Obsessive Clinton Derangement Syndrome--LOL The problem is you can't promote Trump or defend him--LOL

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

I think cartoons are what attract Trump supporters, otherwise they wouldn't have nominated this ass-clown.

I always knew that Trump wasn't electable. Something the Reich wing never considers when selecting or voting for nominees.

Tea-Party-Meeting.gif

I always knew that Trump wasn't electable. Something the Reich wing never considers when selecting or voting for nominees.

Tea-Party-Meeting.gif

Tea-Party-Meeting.gif

You can post all the Reich wing blather you want too. You screwed the pooch with this nominee. Trump is the most incompetent, unqualified, dangerous candidate in this nations history. A man with no honor, no respect, no dignity and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone was to himself and Russia.

It couldn't be better stated than from a friend and former staffer of Ronald Reagan, and he does it in 3 minutes.

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, it's the party of Trump. A party of anger, ignorance, bigotry, misogyny & extremism. After this election the party will be reduced to an all white-mostly male, angry, ignorant focus group.

tea-party-anger-fear.gif

The Reich wing is responsible for shattering the Republican party into pieces.

Last edited:

Tea-Party-Meeting.gif

You can post all the Reich wing blather you want too. You screwed the pooch with this nominee. Trump is the most incompetent, unqualified, dangerous candidate in this nations history. A man with no honor, no respect, no dignity and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone was to himself and Russia.

It couldn't be better stated than from a friend and former staffer of Ronald Reagan, and he does it in 3 minutes.

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, it's the party of Trump. A party of anger, ignorance, bigotry, misogyny & extremism. After this election the party will be reduced to an all white-mostly male, angry, ignorant focus group.

tea-party-anger-fear.gif

I'd say a President Trump will be good for what ails the Democrats. 'Bout damn time.

Tea-Party-Meeting.gif

tea-party-anger-fear.gif

I'd say a President Trump will be good for what ails the Democrats. 'Bout damn time.

Hillary Clinton will most certainly be the next POTUS, and Trump will take the Senate with him along with a ton of seats in the house and down ballots all across this country. The writing is already on the wall.

Clinton has already pulled out of several battleground states, and their internal polling data is showing them with double digit leads. That money is now being spent in RED states that are in play. Currently she is polling ahead in the deep red states of Arizona & Georgia. In fact, Trump is losing 10 states that Romney won.
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState
Trump is losing all 10 of the states with the closest results in 2012

To add insult to injury--the majority of Republicans will not be casting a vote for Donald Trump
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Republican women organize to support Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com
Trump sends unprecedented numbers of GOP fleeing to Clinton
http://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...h-open-letter-my-fellow-republicans/32600059/

You wanted Trump--now you OWN it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

1964PresElect.jpg

Just color Arizona and Georgia blue, and this is something similar as to what you'll be looking at on election night.

Someone having self-esteem issues?

Tea-Party-Meeting.gif

tea-party-anger-fear.gif

Hillary Clinton will most certainly be the next POTUS, and Trump will take the Senate with him along with a ton of seats in the house and down ballots all across this country. The writing is already on the wall.

Clinton has already pulled out of several battleground states, and their internal polling data is showing them with double digit leads. That money is now being spent in RED states that are in play. Currently she is polling ahead in the deep red states of Arizona & Georgia. In fact, Trump is losing 10 states that Romney won.
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState
Trump is losing all 10 of the states with the closest results in 2012

To add insult to injury--the majority of Republicans will not be casting a vote for Donald Trump
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Republican women organize to support Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com
Trump sends unprecedented numbers of GOP fleeing to Clinton
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans

You wanted Trump--now you OWN it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

1964PresElect.jpg

Just color Arizona and Georgia blue, and this is something similar as to what you'll be looking at on election night.

Yeah. Oreo.

Yeah. Oreo.

Here's a Trump focus group in Pennsylvania. It's very clear that support for Donald Trump is imploding. These are people that actually voted for him during the primary, that are regretting that now.

Yeah. Oreo.

Here's a Trump focus group in Pennsylvania. It's very clear that support for Donald Trump is imploding. These are people that actually voted for him during the primary, that are regretting that now.

They'll get their mind straight in the end. When they realize Hilliary will drop out.

Yeah. Oreo.

They'll get their mind straight in the end. When they realize Hilliary will drop out.

Really, Hillary Clinton is going to drop out of a race that she's already won. You really have been listening to way too much Reich wing hyperbole, 1/2 truths, misconceptions, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. I imagine it's coming from Mr. Talent on Loan from Gaaaawww-d or one of your other favorites--LOL

23456277210800-05231901.jpg

What you do need to worry about are these 3500 class action law suits over Trump University that are due to hit the court room floor.
Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam

And this gal will be the first witness.

Even the Secret Service considers assignment to protecting Hillary to be a punishment assignment. They say she is a real bitch to have to protect her. Hillary is interested I in two things only: Money and Power.

Forum List

Back