Vegetarian Recipes Here!

I like stuffed mushrooms vegetarian version. Non-vegetarian is usually with crab.

You just use white mushrooms, break off the stems, dice them small, saute in butter, add minced onion and when soft, add minced garlic. Cook for a couple of minutes, and add cracker crumbs. Mix well. Stuff mushrooms with mixture, put on a pan lined with foil, drizzle with melted butter and cook at 350 for about 20 or 30 minutes. :) They are so good, you will not be able to eat just one!

This recipe looks good and healthy.

I made this dish last night and it was the bomb. Even though I forgot to add cilantro it was still delicious!

Here's how it turned out.

yummy.jpg

yummy1.jpg

Oh, and it's not necessary to buy that brand of mock chicken. Any meatless chicken will do.
The major problem with faux meat is that it's made out of soy. And soy protein contains endocrine disrupting compounds. EDCs fuck with your hormone levels.

Soybean oil is OK to cook with, it's the soy protein that contains the poisons.

Oh, and it's not necessary to buy that brand of mock chicken. Any meatless chicken will do.
The major problem with faux meat is that it's made out of soy. And soy protein contains endocrine disrupting compounds. EDCs fuck with your hormone levels.

The longer a person is on a vegan diet, the less craving for meat that person has. As a result, the less likely you are to eat a lot of faux meat, IMO. In fact, you stop craving junk food as well, and develop a new appreciation for food. At least that's been my experience.

I do still have a sweet tooth and am very anxious to try out this raw apple pie recipe.

This looks so yummy!

Do you have a recipe you'd like to share?

I made this dish last night and it was the bomb. Even though I forgot to add cilantro it was still delicious!

View attachment 60052

View attachment 60053

Are you a vegan too? Do you eat eggs, cheese, drink milk?

I am not a vegan, just vegan friendly. :) A lot of dinners I cook are vegan.

I don't drink milk, yuk.

I go through spells where I am totally vegan, and that usually last for a month at a time. It's hard to do where I'm located, and it's also very expensive.

So, I just try to eat healthy stuff, and I really enjoy taking recipes from Julia Child and make them healthy. My fake mac and cheese is to die for! :D

View attachment 60052

View attachment 60053

I don't drink milk, yuk.

I go through spells where I am totally vegan, and that usually last for a month at a time. It's hard to do where I'm located, and it's also very expensive.

So, I just try to eat healthy stuff, and I really enjoy taking recipes from Julia Child and make them healthy. My fake mac and cheese is to die for! :D

No more chocolate milk? No more cereal? Frappes, shakes, ice cream? Just kill me NOW! :eek:

View attachment 60052

View attachment 60053

I don't drink milk, yuk.

No more chocolate milk? No more cereal? Frappes, shakes, ice cream? Just kill me NOW! :eek:

I use almond milk in my cereal. And they sell all sorts of ice cream for vegans now.

1651617_f520.jpg

View attachment 60052

View attachment 60053

I don't drink milk, yuk.

p1170838.jpg

Nope, nope, nope. There are just certain things I will not give up, like cheese, milk, eggs. Too many goodies are made from those! :D

Oh, btw, I made the stuffed mushrooms with bread crumbs and almond milk, and they were delicious.

I've never made them with bread crumbs, so thank you for that idea.

Nope, nope, nope. There are just certain things I will not give up, like cheese, milk, eggs. Too many goodies are made from those! :D

Oh, btw, I made the stuffed mushrooms with bread crumbs and almond milk, and they were delicious.

I've never made them with bread crumbs, so thank you for that idea.

I usually use cracker crumbs, but they are delicious, aren't they? I prefer them to the kind with crab actually.

View attachment 60052

View attachment 60053

I don't drink milk, yuk.

I use almond milk in my cereal. And they sell all sorts of ice cream for vegans now.

1651617_f520.jpg

Does it taste the same?

View attachment 60052

View attachment 60053

I don't drink milk, yuk.

1651617_f520.jpg

Does it taste the same?

They have a vegan ice cream made out of coconut milk that is delicious.

I've heard this is excellent, but I've never tried it.

IMG_0229-1024x682.jpg

I don't drink milk, yuk.

1651617_f520.jpg

Does it taste the same?

They have a vegan ice cream made out of coconut milk that is delicious.

I've heard this is excellent, but I've never tried it.

IMG_0229-1024x682.jpg

Salted caramel? I had some salted caramel candies on Christmas. Delicious!

Forum List

Back