Vegetarian Recipes Here!

Carla_Danger

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2013
A Red Welfare State
I've been a vegetarian for quite a while now...all because of my daughter. She told me she was going vegetarian at the age of 12 but I said no. I asked her if she was planning on a diet of cereal and granola bars.

I had no idea what she would eat, since most of our meals were planned around meat. Also, I'm in a "beef, it's what's for dinner" state. At the age of 14 she said she was not ever eating meat again, so I went online and started researching recipes and found that I wasn't very happy about the antibiotics and hormones we get from eating meat, not to mention the treatment of animals. (check it out pillars )

So this thread is for vegetarian/vegan recipes only!

Here's a great recipe for newbies to the vegetarian world, that still have a craving for meat.

Fried Chiken! The only thing I add that's not in the video is a tiny pinch of ground cumin spice to the flour mix along with a little salt and pepper. The nutritional yeast she adds is not necessary if you don't have it.

This recipe saved me at the beginning! :)

I can't have beans. So I stick with taters, mini peppers (they are like bell peppers but smaller), carrots, turkey bacon, flour tortillas, eggs, cheese now and then. Roll that up in a tort and instant meal.

Forum List

Back