Vegas Baby

ah yes, the troll response. Claim the other side "doesn't get it" and then go on about name calling like that makes you win.

And another troll response is to post completely contradictory things. Did you mean you can go back to name calling, like this post?

Ah yes, the troll response, claim the other side doesn't get it and then go on about name calling, like that makes you win.

Don't you see? You're doing exactly the same thing you're accusing me of doing, only you're getting all bent out of shape about it and I'm just sitting back laughing at your lame attempts to make me out to be the troll when you're doing EXACTLY the same thing that you're accusing me of doing.

Rick

Troll response #7- claim the other side is upset or angry or mad.

Yeah, I'm steaming over here :lol:

This has been a great exhibit of trolling, covering lots of the characteristics all in one.

And trolling doesn't even have to be on purpose, I've found delusional partisan hacks tend to act identical to trolls.

And here I thought you finally agreed with me. Now I am not only a troll but a delusional partisan hack. Well, you know what they say, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

Rick

One more time for the slow in comprehension. What Governor Gibbons did was petty and partisanship, but when Obama refused to sit down with Governor Gibbons it wasn't? Double standard much? And I never said either one was or wasn't. I asked a question and you assume you know enough about me to jump to conclusions as to what I'm saying. Get a clue idiot.

Rick

and respond with something totally irrelevant. Classic!

I guess the question is, did Obama snub him the first time for political purposes, or he was simply too busy? And is the governor snubbing Obama for politics, or is he have other things to take care of. If he did, than Obama is as guilty as the gov.

Please note: the above reply was posted before you edited your response and added an actual answer to the question.

So, we can agree that both were possibly being petty and partisan. That's all I was pointing out. Thanks.

Rick

But then respond with "I knew one of you liberal idiots......" like that's not being partisan yourself?

and respond with something totally irrelevant. Classic!

I guess the question is, did Obama snub him the first time for political purposes, or he was simply too busy? And is the governor snubbing Obama for politics, or is he have other things to take care of. If he did, than Obama is as guilty as the gov.

Please note: the above reply was posted before you edited your response and added an actual answer to the question.

So, we can agree that both were possibly being petty and partisan. That's all I was pointing out. Thanks.

Rick

But then respond with "I knew one of you liberal idiots......" like that's not being partisan yourself?

About as partisan as you calling me a "delusional partisan hack" and a "troll." If you're going to argue that people shouldn't call names, it's not a very good idea to insert name calling in your argument.

Rick

Rick

About as partisan as you calling me a "delusional partisan hack" and a "troll." If you're going to argue that people shouldn't call names, it's not a very good idea to insert name calling in your argument.

Rick

And what was it last year when Obama refused the Governor of Nevada's request for a meeting? I just knew one of you liberal idiots were going to say something like that, that's why I left last year's refusal by Obama until after you put your foot in your mouth.

Hmm, that's a good idea, maybe you should try it.

My responses were more like an accurate description, there is the proof above. Trying to play it off like you are't trying to mudsling Obama when you post things like the above.

And what was it last year when Obama refused the Governor of Nevada's request for a meeting? I just knew one of you liberal idiots were going to say something like that, that's why I left last year's refusal by Obama until after you put your foot in your mouth.

My responses were more like an accurate description, there is the proof above. Trying to play it off like you are't trying to mudsling Obama when you post things like the above.

He wasn't slinging mud at Obama he was slinging mud at liberal idiots. Maybe next time you should duck cause he nailed ya.

You want to know the great part? The Governor of Nevada refused to meet with Obama when he was there this week. Talk about a respected president.

Rick

He flew in on Air Force One yesterday to Colorado to campaign for Senator Bennett. Bennett does not have a snow ball's chance in hell of winning re-election out here. Colorado is a swing state, voting for Bush twice, our democrat governor is not going to run again because he knows he will lose. Bennett is polling so far behind UN-KNOWN candidates that no matter how much he or the DNC spends he can't possibly win. But---------- that's okay, let the Dems waste more of their money on a worthless campaign.:lol::lol:

I am with the mayor of Las Vegas- Obama is a slow learner. If you can't win in New Jersey, Virginia and Masschucetts, you are not going to win out here in the West with the exemption of maybe California. Maybe Obama just wanted to go for a little run and mini vacation on Air Force One.:lol::lol:

You want to know the great part? The Governor of Nevada refused to meet with Obama when he was there this week. Talk about a respected president.

Rick

He flew in on Air Force One yesterday to Colorado to campaign for Senator Bennett. Bennett does not have a snow ball's chance in hell of winning re-election out here. Colorado is a swing state, voting for Bush twice, our democrat governor is not going to run again because he knows he will lose. Bennett is polling so far behind UN-KNOWN candidates that no matter how much he or the DNC spends he can't possibly win. But---------- that's okay, let the Dems waste more of their money on a worthless campaign.:lol::lol:

I am with the mayor of Las Vegas- Obama is a slow learner. If you can't win in New Jersey, Virginia and Masschucetts, you are not going to win out here in the West with the exemption of maybe California. Maybe Obama just wanted to go for a little run and mini vacation on Air Force One.:lol::lol:

It won't be long till candidates are begging him to stay away.

He wasn't slinging mud at Obama he was slinging mud at liberal idiots. Maybe next time you should duck cause he nailed ya.

So you say, .so you say. If only reality was anything you say and believe :cuckoo:

So you say, .so you say. If only reality was anything you say and believe :cuckoo:

Splat!

I was going to reply, but there's no use trying to argue with someone like this. The blinders they're wearing don't let them see things rationally.

Rick

Forum List

Back