Vegas Baby

You want to know the great part? The Governor of Nevada refused to meet with Obama when he was there this week. Talk about a respected president.

Rick

Yeah talk about petty partisanship.

And what was it last year when Obama refused the Governor of Nevada's request for a meeting? I just knew one of you liberal idiots were going to say something like that, that's why I left last year's refusal by Obama until after you put your foot in your mouth.

Rick

Really, that's what you got? What hte fuck is it with conservative trolls?

And what was it last year when Obama refused the Governor of Nevada's request for a meeting? I just knew one of you liberal idiots were going to say something like that, that's why I left last year's refusal by Obama until after you put your foot in your mouth.

Rick

Wow, such disdain, and you can't even point out what you're so upset about? What exactly is it that you've got a problem with? I posted that the Gov of Nevada refused to meet with Obama, and I also posted that Obama refused to meet with the same Governor last year. Exactly what is getting under your skin so badly about that? Oh, I get it, it's the fact that I made a liberal look like a fool. Sorry, it's just so easy to do.

Rick

You want to know the great part? The Governor of Nevada refused to meet with Obama when he was there this week. Talk about a respected president.

Rick

Was it the Governor of Nevada or Mayor of Vegas...or both?
I know the Mayor refused.
Barry better make nice with him. He's mob connected.

It was Governor Gibbons (R) of Nevada.

Nevada Governor Refuses to Meet with Obama, Demands Apology

And last May it was Obama who refused a requested meeting with Gibbons.

President refuses to meet with Nevada Governor Jim Gibbons, governor calls him a hypocrite | IHatetheMedia

Rick

Just asking Rick...

Do you think people spending their childrens education fund on Vegas vactions is responsible?

Rick

And please explain to me how my posting two factual posts about two attempted meets and greets is trolling? Is it just because I don't agree with your point of view? Or is there some other reason that you consider those trolling posts? I'd really like to know. Thanks in advance.

Rick

Was it the Governor of Nevada or Mayor of Vegas...or both?
I know the Mayor refused.
Barry better make nice with him. He's mob connected.

It was Governor Gibbons (R) of Nevada.

Nevada Governor Refuses to Meet with Obama, Demands Apology

And last May it was Obama who refused a requested meeting with Gibbons.

President refuses to meet with Nevada Governor Jim Gibbons, governor calls him a hypocrite | IHatetheMedia

Rick

Just asking Rick...

Do you think people spending their childrens education fund on Vegas vactions is responsible?

Thanks for asking rightwinger, and even though I never once said anything about spending money/gambling in Vegas or Obama's quote about people spending their child's college funds I will answer your question.

Of course it's not responsible.

Rick

Rick

And please explain to me how my posting two factual posts about two attempted meets and greets is trolling? Is it just because I don't agree with your point of view? Or is there some other reason that you consider those trolling posts? I'd really like to know. Thanks in advance.

Rick

" I just knew one of you liberal idiots were going to say something like that, that's why I left last year's refusal by Obama until after you put your foot in your mouth."

making dishonest bullshit arguments, If not a troll, one giant moron

Just asking Rick...

Thanks for asking rightwinger, and even though I never once said anything about spending money/gambling in Vegas or Obama's quote about people spending their child's college funds I will answer your question.

Rick

So whats the fuss?

Rick

Wow, such disdain, and you can't even point out what you're so upset about? What exactly is it that you've got a problem with? I posted that the Gov of Nevada refused to meet with Obama, and I also posted that Obama refused to meet with the same Governor last year. Exactly what is getting under your skin so badly about that? Oh, I get it, it's the fact that I made a liberal look like a fool. Sorry, it's just so easy to do.

Rick

Um, this post seems to fit most conservatives, which is often a ploy used by trolls. No matter how stupid their comment is, they try to pass it off as a legit argument. NO liberal is made to look like a fool here, just the usual dishonest conservatives spouting talking points and making the most assinine stretches of reality to bash Obama, yet again.

There are likely plenty things to criticize obama about, legitimate reasons, don't know why you guys focus on such petty bullshit

Rick

" I just knew one of you liberal idiots were going to say something like that, that's why I left last year's refusal by Obama until after you put your foot in your mouth."

So, let me get this straight.......

uscitizen says

and that's not trolling because it agrees with your point of view, but I say

Rick

and you call it dishonest? Show me exactly what was dishonest about what I said please, or can you just throw names lie "troll" around without giving an honest argument?

Guess you just showed who the trolling moron is, didn't you?

Rick

Rick

Um, this post seems to fit most conservatives, which is often a ploy used by trolls. No matter how stupid their comment is, they try to pass it off as a legit argument. NO liberal is made to look like a fool here, just the usual dishonest conservatives spouting talking points and making the most assinine stretches of reality to bash Obama, yet again.

There are likely plenty things to criticize obama about, legitimate reasons, don't know why you guys focus on such petty bullshit

Um, this post seems to fit most liberals, which is often a ploy used by trolls. No matter how without fact or basis in truth their argument is they try to pass it off as truth. No one was trolling here, just the usual dishonest liberal who has to resort to calling names to try to take away from the truth that was posted.

And I didn't "bash Obama" I just showed how stupid it was to try to bash Governor Gibbons when Obama did exactly the same thing just last year to the same person.

But I don't really expect you to understand any of this. Resume your name calling right about..........NOW.

Rick

Just asking Rick...

Rick

So whats the fuss?

Show me where I made a fuss about what Obama said please. I posted a related story about the Governor of Nevada and the President, but did not make a comment on what Obama said. So I have not made a "fuss" so don't really know why you're asking me.

Rick

Rick

uscitizen says

Rick

and you call it dishonest? Show me exactly what was dishonest about what I said please, or can you just throw names lie "troll" around without giving an honest argument?

Rick

NO, whagt the governor did is exactly petty partisanship, and the fact that you are trying to support such petty nonsense either points out to me that you are:

1. a troll
2. so dumb and deluded as to actually believe that this is something to be worthy of yet another Obama bashing thread.

Rick

Um, this post seems to fit most liberals, which is often a ploy used by trolls. No matter how without fact or basis in truth their argument is they try to pass it off as truth. No one was trolling here, just the usual dishonest liberal who has to resort to calling names to try to take away from the truth that was posted.

And I didn't "bash Obama" I just showed how stupid it was to try to bash Governor Gibbons when Obama did exactly the same thing just last year to the same person.

But I don't really expect you to understand any of this. Resume your name calling right about..........NOW.

Rick

ah yes, the troll response. Claim the other side "doesn't get it" and then go on about name calling like that makes you win.

And another troll response is to post completely contradictory things. Did you mean you can go back to name calling, like this post?

Rick

uscitizen says

Rick

Rick

NO, whagt the governor did is exactly petty partisanship, and the fact that you are trying to support such petty nonsense either points out to me that you are:

1. a troll
2. so dumb and deluded as to actually believe that this is something to be worthy of yet another Obama bashing thread.

One more time for the slow in comprehension. What Governor Gibbons did was petty and partisanship, but when Obama refused to sit down with Governor Gibbons it wasn't? Double standard much? And I never said either one was or wasn't. I asked a question and you assume you know enough about me to jump to conclusions as to what I'm saying. Get a clue idiot.

Rick

uscitizen says

Rick

1. a troll

One more time for the slow in comprehension. What Governor Gibbons did was petty and partisanship, but when Obama refused to sit down with Governor Gibbons it wasn't? Double standard much? And I never said either one was or wasn't. I asked a question and you assume you know enough about me to jump to conclusions as to what I'm saying. Get a clue idiot.

Rick

and respond with something totally irrelevant. Classic!

I guess the question is, did Obama snub him the first time for political purposes, or he was simply too busy? And is the governor snubbing Obama for politics, or is he have other things to take care of. If he did, than Obama is as guilty as the gov.

Last edited:

Rick

ah yes, the troll response. Claim the other side "doesn't get it" and then go on about name calling like that makes you win.

And another troll response is to post completely contradictory things. Did you mean you can go back to name calling, like this post?

Rick

Ah yes, the troll response, claim the other side doesn't get it and then go on about name calling, like that makes you win.

Don't you see? You're doing exactly the same thing you're accusing me of doing, only you're getting all bent out of shape about it and I'm just sitting back laughing at your lame attempts to make me out to be the troll when you're doing EXACTLY the same thing that you're accusing me of doing.

Rick

1. a troll

Rick

Totally irrelevant? You can't see past the blinders can you? I just asked you a question, and not the first time asking the same one and you've yet to answer. Instead you just go on and on about me being a troll.

Please, this time try to answer the question. If Governor Gibbons was being petty and partisan, was Obama doing the same thing when he refused to meet Governor Gibbons? Or is it just called petty and partisan when Republicans do it?

Rick

1. a troll

Rick

I guess the question is, did Obama snub him the first time for political purposes, or he was simply too busy? And is the governor snubbing Obama for politics, or is he have other things to take care of. If he did, than Obama is as guilty as the gov.

Please note: the above reply was posted before you edited your response and added an actual answer to the question.

So, we can agree that both were possibly being petty and partisan. That's all I was pointing out. Thanks.

Rick

Rick

Rick

Ah yes, the troll response, claim the other side doesn't get it and then go on about name calling, like that makes you win.

Don't you see? You're doing exactly the same thing you're accusing me of doing, only you're getting all bent out of shape about it and I'm just sitting back laughing at your lame attempts to make me out to be the troll when you're doing EXACTLY the same thing that you're accusing me of doing.

Rick

Troll response #7- claim the other side is upset or angry or mad.

Yeah, I'm steaming over here :lol:

This has been a great exhibit of trolling, covering lots of the characteristics all in one.

And trolling doesn't even have to be on purpose, I've found delusional partisan hacks tend to act identical to trolls.

Forum List

Back