Vegans! What do you think of them?

Carrie Underwood, Vegan:

carrie-underwood-vegan.jpg

no rack, but some nice camel toe

Since I really do not like most kinds of vegetables cooked, I would starve as a vegan.

Probably a great way for me to go on a crash diet.

Immie

Carrie Underwood, Vegan:

carrie-underwood-vegan.jpg

no rack, but some nice camel toe

She has smaller sized breasts but they are perfectly fine in my view.

She normally doesn't reveal very much in the old pelvic region, but I wasn't focusing on the barest hint of vulva in that image.

Her skin is close to flawless. She is toned. She has a very nice trim figure but still nice curves. I love her eyes, too. Always have since I first noticed her on American Idol.

Her voice (to me) isn't super, but she has a terrific attitude and overall presence.

If she's an ad for vegan, I may have to cut back a lot more on meat.

I recently became vegan (for ethical reasons) and realized that it's much easier than I previously anticipated it would be. :) So that puts a smile on my face. I'm wondering what those who post here think of veganism.

And, if anyone has any questions about the lifestyle, feel free to ask! :D
I think veganism is a handy method for sanctimonious, preachy hipster assholes to self-flagellate upon a perceived moral high ground from which they can brow beat the rest of us hoi polloi for our "immoral" choices.

Here's to hoping you're the exception.

I my opinion.... do what you want as an adult... but putting or having a child on that type of diet is child abuse.
And doing so to a normally meat-eating animal is abusive as well.

Every once in a while I'll see these self-righteous pricks come into the vet with their doggie on a meatless diet and it makes me want to drop-kick the owner and feed the poor mutt a steak.

Our dogs are on grain-free diets of nothing but meat largely because that's what God wants them to eat.

I recently became vegan (for ethical reasons) and realized that it's much easier than I previously anticipated it would be. :) So that puts a smile on my face. I'm wondering what those who post here think of veganism.

And, if anyone has any questions about the lifestyle, feel free to ask! :D

The human body is a meat eater. Your mental opinion makes you want to be vegan.

I really don't care what you want to eat...or not to eat. I DO care when vegans or vegetarians INSIST they be accommodated.

I my opinion.... do what you want as an adult... but putting or having a child on that type of diet is child abuse.

exactly... that whole a fish is a cow is a dog is a boy thing is deranged. and i have no patience for people who put animals ahead of humans.

i heard one animal rights activist say he would let his own child die rather than give it a baboon heart.... of course, cleveland amory had no children, so easy for him to spew that kind of nonsense, he should rest in peace.

i'm sorry... that's mentally ill as only an irrational zealot can be mentally ill.

and having dealt with animal rights activists, i am never overly impressed with people who are okay with lying compulsively to advance their agenda.

I eat meat, lots of it. I'm a low-carb guy myself. there's a Texas De Brazil here in Orlando and every time I go there I eat a few pigs, cows and lambs.

Vegetables aren't food, they are decorations. Now herbs are just fine and dandy, when they are boosting the flavor of meat.

Vegetarians have a screw loose, Vegans are seriously deranged.

Humans are ominivores who require complete protein for health. It's very difficult to get complete protein on a vegan diet. I don't find it a healthy way to live.

Forum List

Back