Vdare!

Lets deport all the illegals, all of you who support this please come talk to me after the economies of most western states go into the shitter. Don't try and debate it its true.

Vote amnesty its the only way, vote Bush/Cheney in 2004.

Most illegals are either on welfare, selling drugs or stealing, of the few that are working these are mostly jobs that U.S teenagers used to do(fast food, moving lawns, ect.....).

Send back the sub-human envaders so the American kids can have their jobs back.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Dave said:
Most illegals are either on welfare, selling drugs or stealing, of the few that are working these are mostly jobs that U.S teenagers used to do(fast food, moving lawns, ect.....).

Amen!!!!!!!!!

Dave said:

Hey Schlomo its cool to be racist as long as its not against Hebs, correct?

Don't believe the hype, kick out the Jews back to Israel and no more aid to Israel. Let em see if they can ever stand on their own two feet, highly doubtful.

Dave said:

By the way your assumption about illegals is false, don't believe the hype.

The little brown ones are running from their own country because of their own miserable failure in creating a safe, clean, and productive socity.

Here in America the little brown ones are a constant drain on the American socity (hospitals, schools, welfare, crime ect.....)

Send back the illegals and give the U.S teenagers their jobs back.

OCA said:
Hey Schlomo its cool to be racist as long as its not against Hebs, correct?

Don't believe the hype, kick out the Jews back to Israel and no more aid to Israel. Let em see if they can ever stand on their own two feet, highly doubtful.
Racism is telling lies about a race.

Telling the truth is not racist.

If their are Jews or anyone that is in America illegaly, kick them the hell out.

Hispanics are a drain and burden for America, Jews are famous for improving America.

Dave said:
Racism is telling lies about a race.

Telling the truth is not racist.

If their are Jews or anyone that is in America illegaly, kick them the hell out.

Hispanics are a drain and burden for America, Jews are famous for improving America.

Hey Big D que pasa asshole? Its amazing what you can find out about people if you know your way around the internet. I used Spanish so you would understand me seeing you are from Idaho.

What a tool you are!

Dave said:
The little brown ones are running from their own country because of their own miserable failure in creating a safe, clean, and productive socity.

Here in America the little brown ones are a constant drain on the American socity (hospitals, schools, welfare, crime ect.....)

Send back the illegals and give the U.S teenagers their jobs back.

LMFAO Big D! Show me 1 white teenager who will pick fruit and vegetables or put up drywall in 100 degree heat, I dare you.

OCA said:
LMFAO Big D! Show me 1 white teenager who will pick fruit and vegetables or put up drywall in 100 degree heat, I dare you.

Show me a field that goes unharvested and watch the pay for picking go up!

Food prices too !!!----Are we willing to pay for what we want?

dilloduck said:
Show me a field that goes unharvested and watch the pay for picking go up!

Food prices too !!!----Are we willing to pay for what we want?

Nope farmers simply cannot afford to pay high wages for that work, their operating margins are simply too thin. Doesn't matter anyway, no teenage native born American kid would work sunup to sundown for 10.00/hr in those kind of conditions. They simply don't have the motivation or the work ethic for the most part. Now there are i'm sure a few exceptions to the rule but the vast majority would quit inside of a week.

I think you guys are forgetiing one HUGE aspect of the whole debate. THEY'RE ILLEGAL!!!!!!!

If they want to come here legally, than that's ok. Just don't allow them to have anchor babies, suck on free health care, draw welfare, etc......

OCA said:
Nope farmers simply cannot afford to pay high wages for that work, their operating margins are simply too thin. Doesn't matter anyway, no teenage native born American kid would work sunup to sundown for 10.00/hr in those kind of conditions. They simply don't have the motivation or the work ethic for the most part. Now there are i'm sure a few exceptions to the rule but the vast majority would quit inside of a week.

damn good thing they have parents rich enough to spoil thier asses !

changingtimes said:
I think you guys are forgetiing one HUGE aspect of the whole debate. THEY'RE ILLEGAL!!!!!!!

If they want to come here legally, than that's ok. Just don't allow them to have anchor babies, suck on free health care, draw welfare, etc......

Let the illegals who have abidede by the law to have amnesty. You talk about babies, welfare, free health care etc. should we also kick out natural born Americans regardless of race who use and abuse these services?

OCA said:
Let the illegals who have abidede by the law to have amnesty. You talk about babies, welfare, free health care etc. should we also kick out natural born Americans regardless of race who use and abuse these services?

We should solve one problem at a time. The first problem we should solve is stopping letting ILLEGAL law breakers abuse the system. It WILL KILL US!!!!

OCA said:
Let the illegals who have abidede by the law to have amnesty.

What in the hell does that mean? And I'm not talking about your English problems, that's another manner. How in the hell can you ever find a law abiding ILLEGAL? Are you serious?

changingtimes said:
We should solve one problem at a time. The first problem we should solve is stopping letting ILLEGAL law breakers abuse the system. It WILL KILL US!!!!

You want to throw out just the law breakers or all the illegals? Lets get past the just being here illegally thing as a broken law, yeah technically it is but for all practical purposes that will have to be forgotten before the problem can be solved.

Remember 1 thing, neither party in power is going to deport ALL illegals, it just won't happen, so why don't you say we look towards a practical solution? Forget a 3rd party getting power or a civil war happening over illegals, that shit is foolish thinking, Americans as a whole are much too apathetic nowadays, they will nbot in our lifetime rise up in arms against their neighbour, hell they hardly fucking vote!

changingtimes said:
What in the hell does that mean? And I'm not talking about your English problems, that's another manner. How in the hell can you ever find a law abiding ILLEGAL? Are you serious?

Whats another manner? TALKING ABOUT ENGLISH! :wtf:

So in you're warped thinking all illegals are criminals? There are no hardworking ones? Think about you're answer carefully. Ask any western farmers or ranchers if they know any law abiding illegals.

Forum List

Back