Vdare!

William Joyce said:
Debate the merits of the issue and don't go crying to the mods!

The merits have been debated and your position is clearly losing in the American debate arena, just because you don't like it don't get pissed when I ask for honesty from somebody.

OCA said:
The merits have been debated and your position is clearly losing in the American debate arena, just because you don't like it don't get pissed when I ask for honesty from somebody.
The overwelming majority of Americans want the illegals removed from America soil.

Stop nobing the cob.

On this issue, I say let it be handled on a case to case basis with
close observation. I only say close because my in-laws live next to
10 (no shit) mexican families all living in one house with three bedrooms.
Half of them are not here legally. Not all of the families are bad but the ones
who usually cause trouble end up going back to Mexico when in danger of
being caught. There have been three accidents in the last month on their
block, all from this "group", all drivers were under 15, and all went back to
Mexico before the police could find them. No matter to the group, they just
move someone else in. They all go to the car auction every weekend and buy
a new car so that gets pretty annoying trying to find a parking spot and 20
cars are parked in front of two houses. The good ones all work hard and hell
I even drink a beer and chat with them for a while, but I don't agree with the
way they let their "guests" act. This issue may just be based on a comfort issue
for me, but it sure does need some attention.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
On this issue, I say let it be handled on a case to case basis with
close observation. I only say close because my in-laws live next to
10 (no shit) mexican families all living in one house with three bedrooms.
Half of them are not here legally. Not all of the families are bad but the ones
who usually cause trouble end up going back to Mexico when in danger of
being caught. There have been three accidents in the last month on their
block, all from this "group", all drivers were under 15, and all went back to
Mexico before the police could find them. No matter to the group, they just
move someone else in. They all go to the car auction every weekend and buy
a new car so that gets pretty annoying trying to find a parking spot and 20
cars are parked in front of two houses. The good ones all work hard and hell
I even drink a beer and chat with them for a while, but I don't agree with the
way they let their "guests" act. This issue may just be based on a comfort issue
for me, but it sure does need some attention.

Not to mention the Mexican approach to car insurance --- which is NONE.

Time for a GUT CHECK. Think back to 1700's, there was not any america, this place was "Owned" by the native Indian Tribes located coast to coast. In comes the Explorers (European-Spaniard, ect) and the rightful owners get pushed off. Yes, I know that was a long time ago. Thats our real history.
Today, look near any Home Depot, Lowes or in large cites there is always a certain area where you can drive by and there are folks waiting for work, they are from Mexico, Latin America, South America and sometimes other countries. They do hard manual labor that no one wants to do. They get paid and what to most of them do? They send the money to support their familys that still back home where they are from. I don't think that we have to think very long to come to conclusion that deporting all the non-legals would close down quite a few large areas fo the United States. Out west-Calif/Oreg/Washington/Idaho-Do you like to eat vegatables? Want to pay $2 a can for some carrots? In Florida/Georgia/South Carolina-You like to eat fruit? Boy, I hope that Peach is good for $3. You want some serious inflation to take place at your Grocery store? Go ahead deport them all. The last time I looked no where in the constitution or the declaration of Independance does it say "WHITES ONLY" or we will let you enter the USA if you fork up some $$$. This ain't Canada, or France. We are the melting pot of the world, any color, race or Creed.

Yes, Non-legals are problem that must be taken care of but wholesale deportation is not the answer. It not that simple. We need to shore up out borders-north and south, but we do not need to become a "locked down" country with closed borders.

Semper Fi,
THE TOP

PS: My brother (Jon Forward) has been off the net for spell so I will keep the Torch of Freedom burning for those who need it.

You get a gut check when you walk the streets of LA, NYC and even smaller places and see them choked with illegal Mexicans, Guatemalans, and El Salvadorans, blaring the salsa and merengue music, tossing their chicken bones, littering the ground, spray-painting the walls and urinating on the sidewalk, committing crime, stealing cars, flooding the emergency rooms and not paying, drunk driving and committing gang rapes.

We don't need more of these people. We need less of them.

The line that "they do work no one else wants to do" is a liberal lie, plain and simple. We will not starve without the services of the Mexicans. We are big people and know how to plant, grow and make our own food. Immigrants DO NOT help the economy, they HURT it. Whatever their "contribution," it's first and foremost taken right back in wages, according to Harvard economist George Borjas. THEN SUBTRACT all their strain on the social services, and you've got a HUGE drain on the economy. Have you sat in traffic recently thinking, "Gee, if only we had a few more million people in America. That would make it great."

Not to mention that they're all chattering away in Spanish and have NO intention of learning English or behaving as we do. What we are witnessing is the utter failure of our national leaders to protect a nation that our ancestors fought and died for. America is not some free-for-all. It's a nation. We don't just have a right to defend it. WE HAVE A DUTY.

William Joyce said:
You get a gut check when you walk the streets of LA, NYC and even smaller places and see them choked with illegal Mexicans, Guatemalans, and El Salvadorans, blaring the salsa and merengue music, tossing their chicken bones, littering the ground, spray-painting the walls and urinating on the sidewalk, committing crime, stealing cars, flooding the emergency rooms and not paying, drunk driving and committing gang rapes.

We don't need more of these people. We need less of them.

The line that "they do work no one else wants to do" is a liberal lie, plain and simple. We will not starve without the services of the Mexicans. We are big people and know how to plant, grow and make our own food. Immigrants DO NOT help the economy, they HURT it. Whatever their "contribution," it's first and foremost taken right back in wages, according to Harvard economist George Borjas. THEN SUBTRACT all their strain on the social services, and you've got a HUGE drain on the economy. Have you sat in traffic recently thinking, "Gee, if only we had a few more million people in America. That would make it great."

Not to mention that they're all chattering away in Spanish and have NO intention of learning English or behaving as we do. What we are witnessing is the utter failure of our national leaders to protect a nation that our ancestors fought and died for. America is not some free-for-all. It's a nation. We don't just have a right to defend it. WE HAVE A DUTY.

So says the white power propoganda websites I read everyday, can't find an area like that myself but hey if Jared Taylor says it it must be true :puke:

The internet has been so successful at brainwashing people into believing the lies and propoganda, its amazing.

Yes there are places with many Hispanics, I defy you Willie to show me an area, just post a pic, of an area with everything wrong that you mentioned, especially the chicken bones. Your denial of the fact that western economies will be devastated is telling.

OK. Jamaica, Queens. Come out to the Jamaica station stop on the LIRR, get off, and walk around.

OCA said:
The internet has been so successful at brainwashing people into believing the lies and propoganda, its amazing.

Right. Because the media always gives you the full story.

OCA said:
So says the white power propoganda websites I read everyday, can't find an area like that myself but hey if Jared Taylor says it it must be true :puke:
It is against the law to even think that you want to live in a area that has "only" whites, if a realstate agent were to even mention that a area was "majority" white they would be fired and sued. But, the realstate in hispanic and blacks areas are boasted as being neigborhoods great for blacks or hispanics.

This is just another example of how blacks and hispanics are treated differently because lets face it, they are very different.

TopUSMC said:
Time for a GUT CHECK. Think back to 1700's, there was not any america, this place was "Owned" by the native Indian Tribes located coast to coast. In comes the Explorers (European-Spaniard, ect) and the rightful owners get pushed off. Yes, I know that was a long time ago. Thats our real history.
Today, look near any Home Depot, Lowes or in large cites there is always a certain area where you can drive by and there are folks waiting for work, they are from Mexico, Latin America, South America and sometimes other countries. They do hard manual labor that no one wants to do. They get paid and what to most of them do? They send the money to support their familys that still back home where they are from. I don't think that we have to think very long to come to conclusion that deporting all the non-legals would close down quite a few large areas fo the United States. Out west-Calif/Oreg/Washington/Idaho-Do you like to eat vegatables? Want to pay $2 a can for some carrots? In Florida/Georgia/South Carolina-You like to eat fruit? Boy, I hope that Peach is good for $3. You want some serious inflation to take place at your Grocery store? Go ahead deport them all. The last time I looked no where in the constitution or the declaration of Independance does it say "WHITES ONLY" or we will let you enter the USA if you fork up some $$$. This ain't Canada, or France. We are the melting pot of the world, any color, race or Creed.

Yes, Non-legals are problem that must be taken care of but wholesale deportation is not the answer. It not that simple. We need to shore up out borders-north and south, but we do not need to become a "locked down" country with closed borders.

Semper Fi,
THE TOP

PS: My brother (Jon Forward) has been off the net for spell so I will keep the Torch of Freedom burning for those who need it.
What kind of American believes that we can't make it without cheap third world people.
Shit, how did any of us Americans ever make it without the mexicans?
Their are over fifteen million illegal aliens in America, how many of those are picking fruit? Their are plenty of places in America where their are NO mexicans, thats is where the American teenagers still "put up drywall in 100 degree heat", mow the lawn, work fast food, clean hotels, and any and all other odd jobs. Shit if not for Americans the mexicans would not even know what drywall was and would still be living in mud huts.
What ever work mexicans do that saves any Americans any kind of money is not worth the price of closed hospitals, enormus amounts of crime, destroying our public school systems and bringing the over all quality of life down to the depts of that in Mexico.
What makes anyone think that mexicans will be any different in America then they are in Mexico.

Send back the illegals and let the American teenagers have their jobs back.

Dave said:
What ever work mexicans do that saves any Americans any kind of money is not worth the price of closed hospitals, enormus amounts of crime, destroying our public school systems and bringing the over all quality of life down to the depts of that in Mexico.
What makes anyone think that mexicans will be any different in America then they are in Mexico.

Send back the illegals and let the American teenagers have their jobs back.

So true!!!!

changingtimes said:
So true!!!!

Are these the White American teenagers who overwhelmongly love 50 Cent, Snoop Dog and Dr. Dre? Does this also include Black American teenagers? Lol you guys are transparent.

Here's the stats from Oct 1996. Quick Google might be later stats, percentages should be about the same. Good enough for argument I believe. 1996 estimated Illegal Alien population of 5 million, more than likely it was much higher.
Based on the table 1 below approximately 75% come across thru Mexico or Canada. Based on that assumption, if the north and south borders were manned to a much higher level we could theoreticly eliminate 75% of the illegal population in the United States. U.S. - Canadian Border: 3,987 miles (excluding Alaska) and U.S. - Mexican Border: 1,933 miles (Gulf of Mexico to Pacific Ocean) would mean that we would either have to have a physical barrier, eyes on the border or another method to alert roving armed INS agents to track down the border crossers. Remember thats about 1,933 miles of serious desert, and about 3,987 miles of some more very remote country (except for some of the more populated crossing areas).
Looking at the stats in Table 2, border states account for almost a full 70% of the estimated Illegal alien population. I can understand California,Texas, New York, and Florida but the fifth rated state was Illinois. That would mean that more resources should be placed into those areas. More money for high test cameras or maybe satelite cameras, and personnel to patrol the borders. Maybe it would not cost as much if it was concentrated into the areas that cause the most leakage. Calif/Ariz/NM/Texas/ Wash/New York. The northern border might not need to be 100% partolled, Canda does have a very rigid set of laws regarding visiting/living in Canada, don't wnat to push off USA safety on Canada but might bear looking at. Some Intresting facts that will surely beg for more modern data.

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:dAlxdZPK9m0J:uscis.gov/graphics/shared/aboutus/statistics/illegalalien/illegal.pdf+estimated+Illegal+aliens+&hl=en
TABLE 1

Estimated Illegal Aliens 1996

All countries 5,000,000
1. Mexico 2,700,000 (54%), 2. El Salvador 335,000 (6.7%), 3. Guatemala 165,000 (3.3%), 4. Canada 120,000 (2.4%), 5. Haiti 105,000 (2.1%)
6. Philippines 95,000 (1.9%), 7. Honduras 90,000 (1.8%), 8. Dominican Republic 75,000 (1.5%), 9. Nicaragua 70,000 (1.4%), 10. Poland 70,000 (1.4%), 11. Colombia 65,000 (1.3%), 12. Ecuador 55,000 (1.1%), 13. Trinidad & Tobago 50,000 (1%), 14. Jamaica 50,000 (1%), 15. Pakistan 41,000 (.8%), 16. India 33,000 (.67%), 17. Ireland 30,000 (.6%), 18. Korea 30,000 (.6%), 19. Peru 30,000 (.6%), 20. Portugal 27,000 (.54%)
Other 764,000 (15.2%)

TABLE 2​
Estimated top 20 illegal population by State 1996​
1. California 2,000,000 (40%), 2. Texas 700,000 (14%), 3. New York 540,000 (10.8%), 4. Florida 350,000 (7%), 5. Illinois 290,000 (5.8), 6. New jersey 135,000 (2.7%), 7. Arozona 115,000 (2.3%), 8. Mass 85,000 (1.7%), 9.Virginia 55,000 (1.1%), 10. Washington 52,000 (1.04%) , following states all less than 1%=11. Colorado 45,000 ,12. Maryland 44,000, 13. Michigan 37,000, 14. Pennsylvania 37,000, 15. New Mexico 37,000, 16. Oregon 33,000, 17. Georgia 32,000, 18. District of Columbia 30,000, 19. Connecticut 29,000, 20. Nevada 24,000, Other states 330,000

Will see if I can dig up some more stats tomorrow, time to PM my eyeballs.

Semper Fi,
THE TOP

OCA said:
Are these the White American teenagers who overwhelmongly love 50 Cent, Snoop Dog and Dr. Dre? Does this also include Black American teenagers? Lol you guys are transparent.
What the hell is your point here dumbass? Who cares what music anyones listening too as long as they behave correctly.

Dave said:
What the hell is your point here dumbass? Who cares what music anyones listening too as long as they behave correctly.

I think you'd better wait till another day to take another ass whipping from me Dave/Big D, YOUR GETTING YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU ALL OVER THE BOARD!

Do you know any Blacks who act correctly or in your mind do any even exist?

Sandpoint,ID: America's pedophile capital and home to 1 girl who Loveeeeees Hispanics!

OCA said:
I think you'd better wait till another day to take another ass whipping from me Dave/Big D, YOUR GETTING YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU ALL OVER THE BOARD!

Do you know any Blacks who act correctly or in your mind do any even exist?

Sandpoint,ID: America's pedophile capital and home to 1 girl who Loveeeeees Hispanics!
Ya sure their "shylock".

Some guy on here (who has a negro wife) trying to say that blacks invented plastic, radio, television, spark plugs and even pavement etc...... All of this was very easy to disprove.

And you, who even knows what the fuck your trying to say, you have proven to be a idiot from the start.

Forum List

Back