Vdare!

changingtimes said:
They're ILLEGAL! End of debate.

Nope not end of debate, they will be granted amnesty, the fact that they entered illegally will be washed away sort of like a teenage criminal record being expunged.

Vote for amnesty, vote Bush/Cheney in 2004

William Joyce said:
What part of "illegal" don't you understand?

Don't friggin matter Willie, grant em amnesty and forget about it. Or are you willing to foot the bill, a bill that will make Iraq look like buying a #4 at Burger King? Do me a favor brother, take a trip on the ferry out to the statue and tell me what the inscription says.

The funny thing is you know my solution will be enacted, its the only way. Come on, admit it, you're a fairly intelligent person for the most part, you must surely know this.

OCA said:
Do me a favor brother, take a trip on the ferry out to the statue and tell me what the inscription says.

Remember who gave us the statue? It was France, and I'd have to say that they were pretty dam smart when they gave it to us because they knew the one sure way of destroying us.

I say it's time to chisel that bullshit off the statue and replace it with, "Give us 250,000 hardworking, contributing, law abiding citizens a year who are willing to assimilate and we'll show you how to make a great country"

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
OCA said:
Don't friggin matter Willie, grant em amnesty and forget about it. Or are you willing to foot the bill, a bill that will make Iraq look like buying a #4 at Burger King? Do me a favor brother, take a trip on the ferry out to the statue and tell me what the inscription says.

The funny thing is you know my solution will be enacted, its the only way. Come on, admit it, you're a fairly intelligent person for the most part, you must surely know this.

Actually, I don't think amnesty will make it through Congress, with either Bush or Kerry as president. A twisted part of me wishes it would, because it would hasten the fall of this now-rotting nation. The responsible part of me has to oppose it vigorously, though. An America that is mostly Hispanic won't be America. It will be something else. Something foreign, and not good for me or mine. And it will all have been FOR NO GOOD REASON. America is not a charity machine for the rest of the world. It is a sovereign nation with laws, borders, culture and a language, and a PEOPLE who are (still) mostly white. THAT is America.

That's not "racist," that's just a fact.

Read Alien Nation by Peter Brimelow and prepare to be STUNNED into liberal silence:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0060976918/102-0688216-1176912?v=glance[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
William Joyce said:
America is not a charity machine for the rest of the world. It is a sovereign nation with laws, borders, culture and a language, and a PEOPLE who are (still) mostly white. THAT is America.

You're dam right!!!!!!!!!!!

OCA said:
LMFAO Big D! Show me 1 white teenager who will pick fruit and vegetables or put up drywall in 100 degree heat, I dare you.
Shit, how did any of us Americans ever make it without the mexicans?
Their are over fifteen million illegal aliens in America, how many of those are picking fruit? Their are plenty of places in America where their are NO mexicans, thats is where the American teenagers still "put up drywall in 100 degree heat", mow the lawn, work fast food, clean hotels, and any and all other odd jobs. Shit if not for Americans the mexicans would not even know what drywall was and would still be living in mud huts.
What ever work mexicans do that saves any Americans any kind of money is not worth the price of closed hospitals, enormus amounts of crime, destroying our public school systems and bringing the over all quality of life down to the depts of that in Mexico.
What makes anyone think that mexicans will be any different in America then they are in Mexico.

What kind of dumbshit would be more conserend with what Bush and Kerry think or say then what the American people want? The majority of people in America want these illegals out. Of course Bush or Kerry want more illegals, this cheap labor is great for their big business buddys. Anyone who wants illegals here, are people who don't care about the middle class, job health care, unions, the quality of life in America, or the youth of America.

Send back the illegals and let the American teenagers have their jobs back.

changingtimes said:
Remember who gave us the statue? It was France, and I'd have to say that they were pretty dam smart when they gave it to us because they knew the one sure way of destroying us.

I say it's time to chisel that bullshit off the statue and replace it with, "Give us 250,000 hardworking, contributing, law abiding citizens a year who are willing to assimilate and we'll show you how to make a great country"

The country is already great because of its diversity. You're bitchin' sounds a lot like Kerry.

Dave said:
Shit, how did any of us Americans ever make it without the mexicans?
Their are over fifteen million illegal aliens in America, how many of those are picking fruit? Their are plenty of places in America where their are NO mexicans, thats is where the American teenagers still "put up drywall in 100 degree heat", mow the lawn, work fast food, clean hotels, and any and all other odd jobs. Shit if not for Americans the mexicans would not even know what drywall was and would still be living in mud huts.
What ever work mexicans do that saves any Americans any kind of money is not worth the price of closed hospitals, enormus amounts of crime, destroying our public school systems and bringing the over all quality of life down to the depts of that in Mexico.
What makes anyone think that mexicans will be any different in America then they are in Mexico.

What kind of dumbshit would be more conserend with what Bush and Kerry think or say then what the American people want? The majority of people in America want these illegals out. Of course Bush or Kerry want more illegals, this cheap labor is great for their big business buddys. Anyone who wants illegals here, are people who don't care about the middle class, job health care, unions, the quality of life in America, or the youth of America.

Send back the illegals and let the American teenagers have their jobs back.

LMFAO Big D! You don't know today's teenagers vey well do you? Well wait a minute, you know 1 for sure that absolutely LOVES Hispanics, don't ya Big D? :bj2:

OCA said:
LMFAO Big D! You don't know today's teenagers vey well do you? Well wait a minute, you know 1 for sure that absolutely LOVES Hispanics, don't ya Big D? :bj2:
When it comes to dealing with facts you turn into a babbling moron.

Just stick to being worried about your rep points or what color your little box is and let Bush do ALL the thinking for you.

I love how people go on about how great Asians are, but then say it's "racist" to suggest that Hispanics are trouble. I mean, you can't have a "better" group without a "worse" group. Simple math.

William Joyce said:
An America that is mostly Hispanic won't be America. It will be something else. Something foreign, and not good for me or mine. And it will all have been FOR NO GOOD REASON. America is not a charity machine for the rest of the world. It is a sovereign nation with laws, borders, culture and a language, and a PEOPLE who are (still) mostly white. THAT is America.

That's not "racist," that's just a fact.

A - fucking - MEN!!!!

:clap1: :beer: :clap1: :beer: :clap1: :beer: :clap1:

Dave said:
When it comes to dealing with facts you turn into a babbling moron.

Just stick to being worried about your rep points or what color your little box is and let Bush do ALL the thinking for you.

Mods how long we gonna let Big D keep up this charade? Notice there have been no denials from this piece of shit. Boy the board was nice when the AIDS carrier was removed.

OCA said:
Hey Big D que pasa asshole? Its amazing what you can find out about people if you know your way around the internet. I used Spanish so you would understand me seeing you are from Idaho.

What a tool you are!
What a kook, I knew this guy was lame but hey, how come no one on here warned me?
At first I did not understand this, so you think you know me? You even write here that you have proof of who I am because as you say "you know your way around the internet". Well show us that your not a lier and bust out this proof for all of us to see. Share your information with these "mods" you cry to for help.

OCA, you sir are a idiot, anyone who writes "vote for amnesty" or is so worried about how many "rep points" they have is clearly a nimrod.

The illegal aliens that are invading America like rats that smell cheese are nothing but a drain on the good people of America. Anyone who belives that these leaches are good for America is clearly a leach themselfs.

OCA said:
Mods how long we gonna let Big D keep up this charade? Notice there have been no denials from this piece of shit. Boy the board was nice when the AIDS carrier was removed.
:baby: :cry: :baby4:

Forum List

Back