Vatican warns Halloween is Anti-Christian

motivationalposter86.jpg

if this is Halloween at the EZ household.....IM THERE.....:lol:

When I was a kid I went to Catholic school and we were allowed to dress up as nuns and priests or saints on All Souls Day which was followed by All Saints Day.

That was just in school though. I went trick or treating dressed as a postulante. I enjoyed Halloween as a kid and missed trick or treating when I was too old to do it.

the priest were i lived used to tell us..."the Hersey bars and Reese cups are mine".....

No Christian should ever celebrate Halloween

The Bible is very clear that people who are involved in witchcraft and sorcery are going to Hell.

Sunni.....i can turn a person into a toad.....i talk to a guy in a skull....my half brother is a vampire....my dog is ...you would not believe the size of this monster....i dont think im going to hell....i help people fight this kinda stuff....:eusa_eh:
Are you talking about your pet, "Wilson," the banshee?

no his name is Mouse....and if you dont behave im going to bring him up to Idaho and introduce you to him....all 250 pounds of him....:eusa_eh:

I don't see how its "anti-Christian". Its not celebrating anything, its just a night to dress the kids up in constumes and to go trick-or-treating.
You really don't understand what Halloween is?

Christmas is acceptable, as is Thanksgiving - neither are connected to paganism. Halloween is. As a kid, I listened to lectures year in and year out in Church about Halloween. Always went trick or treating though - Mom always wanted me to dress as a pricess but Dad always let me be myself.... a devil. LOL.

Except Christmas in the Roman times was originally a Pagan holiday. The Christians took that holiday and turned it into their own.

And now you know. :lol:

Except they didn't call it Christmas and it had nothing to do with the birth of Christ.

Thanks, we've known this for a really long time. And it's old, old, old. Find another mantra.
Well, I call Christmas Christmas and my Christmas has nothing to do with the birth of Christ. First the pagans had it, then the Christians got it and now it belongs to everyone, even us atheists.

Learn to share.

If the POPE says it is a sin, then it IS a sin.

Wait a minute...........you're gonna trust the leader of the biggest child molestation cult, whose bastardizations of the teachings and life of Yeshua,as well as the practice STILL of pagan rituals (sunrise service anyone?), who also was a member of the Nazi youth, whose ultimate goal was to eradicate God's Chosen People from the face of the earth?

You actually listen to anything the Bent Dicked Rat Singer says?

When I was a kid I went to Catholic school and we were allowed to dress up as nuns and priests or saints on All Souls Day which was followed by All Saints Day.

That was just in school though. I went trick or treating dressed as a postulante. I enjoyed Halloween as a kid and missed trick or treating when I was too old to do it.

the priest were i lived used to tell us..."the Hersey bars and Reese cups are mine".....

I take ownership of the Reeses Cups, Heath Bars, and Snickers.

The Vatican is not telling parents to not let your children go trick-o-treating but rather to those Catholic's a reminder that dressing up as undead type costumes are not in line with the Catholic teaching.

It is the duty of the Church to guide the followers of the faith. If you don't like it then don't listen for the message wasn't meant for you anyway.

Maybe you should give the same advice to the Vatican: "Halloween doesn't concern you, so fuck off."

;)

The Vatican is not telling parents to not let your children go trick-o-treating but rather to those Catholic's a reminder that dressing up as undead type costumes are not in line with the Catholic teaching.

It is the duty of the Church to guide the followers of the faith. If you don't like it then don't listen for the message wasn't meant for you anyway.

Maybe you should give the same advice to the Vatican: "Halloween doesn't concern you, so fuck off."

;)

Wait a minute.........isn't there something in the New Testament, about someone named Jesus coming back to earth, and then, there's supposed to be this thing called "the Resurrection", where the dead are supposed to come back to life?

If that's true, and the Catholics follow those dogmas, then why the fuck are they bitching about dressing up as dead people for Halloween?

;)

Wait a minute.........isn't there something in the New Testament, about someone named Jesus coming back to earth, and then, there's supposed to be this thing called "the Resurrection", where the dead are supposed to come back to life?

If that's true, and the Catholics follow those dogmas, then why the fuck are they bitching about dressing up as dead people for Halloween?

Are you saying you're expecting rationality and logic from ... the Vatican? The same establishment that is telling Africans not to use condoms?

By the way, is it just me, or doesn't the Bent Dick Rat Sinner (the Pope) look quite a bit like a demon?

I mean, a severe, wrinkly face with red eyes. Kinda reminds me of Palpatine from Star Wars.

And his red Prada shoes......well........I wonder if he's gay as well?

Love the Pope, but...

being a Westerner means reconciling our pagan heritage with the Christian stuff. It's all a part of who we are as whites. We were doing the pagan stuff for thousands of years before Jesus came along, and we'll be doing it for thousands of years after he's been forgotten.

Forum List

Back