Vatican offers to mediate peace talks

This will probably sound pessimistic, but there will be no peace in this world until the Prince of Peace returns.

The only type of "peace" that is possible is either the type of peace through the barrel of a gun, like in North Korea.... or the fake peace that the bible prophesied, which will happen in the last days for a short time.
Even then, MANY will die.

"He" will also cut off the water supply to any who don't observe the Feast of Tabernacles"

Are you listening, "christians "?

A day of the Lord is coming, Jerusalem, when your possessions will be plundered and divided up within your very walls.

2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. 3 Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. 4 On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south. 5 You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake[a] in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.

Dearborn, a Muzzy enclave, elected Rashida Talib. So like I said, I don't trust Arabs to make any decisions involving "peace". They have their own self interest.
The nations left thinks that the lambs can live in peace with the wolves, so how has that been working out ?

During Obama's run, weren't we having a huge amount of Muslim attacks in this country ????? During Trump's run such attacks became non-existent. How can we not put two and two together in this country anymore ??

What Hamas has done?
Google “Israel shooting children”
https://tinyurl.com/4vw39bv2

Google “Israel illegal settlements”
https://tinyurl.com/3smh4nv6

Google Israel destroying Palestinian fish boats “”
Israel destroying Palestinian fish boats - Google Search
Why do you knowingly push lies by saying ISRAEL is shooting children ? Do you truly think that anyone with even half a brain, would believe your out of context bull shite you push here ??

Forum List

Back