Clemson University students march on campus after Tampons were quietly removed from the MEN'S bathroom

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Someone needs to start a website of these college students who demand tampons be in male bathrooms, men be allowed in women’s bathrooms, attend pro terrorist protests, etc.
Preferably with their photos.

Future employers need this kind of information when hiring.

Someone needs to start a website of these college students who demand tampons be in male bathrooms, men be allowed in women’s bathrooms, attend pro terrorist protests, etc.

my 1st thread opening and i'm lmao at this stupid fookin country....lolol

guess some cucks want to play with their arse holes between claasses....lolol

Clemson University is an oppressive, apartheid, occupational state that needs to be overthrown.

At least, their football team sucks this year.

But if you really want to get on the good side of the students, refer to them as "Clempson".

:auiqs.jpg:

Sounds to me like the tampons were put in male bathrooms to be used and someone apparently used all of them. So, I don't know what they are complaining about.

Maybe they are just looking for an excuse for why their football team sucks so bad this year

Forum List

Back