Vasectomy?

Anybody have one?

If so, what do you have to say about it?

I haven't had one, but know several men who have had.

The common theme was that the smell of the cauterizing process was the worst part. One was a paramedic and he watched the whole thing. Others just went to the happy place in their heads.

Swelling, bruising/discoloration, soreness ...

They're a bunch of big babies. :D

Post note: so far none have had gotten anyone pregnant, so it seems to work pretty well now.

Can't say that I have. However after 3 kids in 4 years, made the then hubby get one.

Years later having filed for divorce and trying to get a life, his girlfriend actually called me at one of my friend's house. Seems the divorce was taking too long for her schedule. I couldn't believe this person had called, but my friend took the phone and started talking to her. Seems she wanted to get married and start a family. LOL! My friend asked her, "You do know Mike had a vasectomy?" Silence on the other end. My friend who has more gumption in real life than I do even online, said, "Whoops, there goes my call waiting, want to hold?" "Yes." :cuckoo: Seems the ex forgot to tell her about the little snips.

Next time I ran into him, in the psychiatrist's office, he was walking sorta funny. They still had to go in vitro and he's not a better father with those young ones either. While my kids feel sorry for the little ones, it's still a funny story, though not as funny as the horse dumping him in the Des Plaines River.

Can't say that I have. However after 3 kids in 4 years, made the then hubby get one.

Years later having filed for divorce and trying to get a life, his girlfriend actually called me at one of my friend's house. Seems the divorce was taking too long for her schedule. I couldn't believe this person had called, but my friend took the phone and started talking to her. Seems she wanted to get married and start a family. LOL! My friend asked her, "You do know Mike had a vasectomy?" Silence on the other end. My friend who has more gumption in real life than I do even online, said, "Whoops, there goes my call waiting, want to hold?" "Yes." :cuckoo: Seems the ex forgot to tell her about the little snips.

Next time I ran into him, in the psychiatrist's office, he was walking sorta funny. They still had to go in vitro and he's not a better father with those young ones either. While my kids feel sorry for the little ones, it's still a funny story, though not as funny as the horse dumping him in the Des Plaines River.

TY for that cute and informative little story. :clap2::clap2:

Do you know what you call a man that gets a Vasectomy ?

Coward for not standing up to his wife.

Say a Man has three kids with his wife
and tragically the wife and three kids are killed in a car accident.
Well if the man didn't get a Vasectomy
he could have started a new family.

3 Kids was good enough for that woman.
When thast woman had that 3rd Kid
she should have been taken care of.

Baltimore Bob

Do you know what you call a man that gets a Vasectomy ?

Coward for not standing up to his wife.

Say a Man has three kids with his wife
and tragically the wife and three kids are killed in a car accident.
Well if the man didn't get a Vasectomy
he could have started a new family.

3 Kids was good enough for that woman.
When thast woman had that 3rd Kid
she should have been taken care of.

Baltimore Bob

Unless the woman has just had a c-section it is easier, less expensive and there is a much shorter recovery time for the man to go through a quick, outpatient procedure and sit around in his chair for the weekend to recover.

Real men take birth control into their own hands. Cowardly men push it off onto the woman and don't take responsibility for their own reproductive potential.

i'm perfectly fine with cumming in your mouth, yo. no worries about men taking birth control lightly.

I was making a point too. go ahead and wipe my volunteers off of your chin.

hubby has one...odd how people think they can replace kids ...just go get ya some new ones....

intense swelling...cured by a ice cold beer held between legs....for the entire weekend

After defeating all known forms of birth control, I decided to do something a little more permanent. After 11 years, it seems to be working :)

The procedure itself was not too bad. I would have preferred not to have the option to look. It was just far too disquieting knowing what was going on down there. There was no pain to speak of while it was going on. At least after the shots of litocane in the sack. Nothing like a needle in your sack to make you pay attention. :eek:

Afterward the anesthetic did start to wear off while we were waiting to get the prescription. Pretty much felt like getting kicked in the nuts. Went home, played it for all it was worth (like any good man would) sat on my frozen peas to keep the swelling down and took my meds. When the meds wore off...no pain. Swelling was down in less than a week. Took it out for a spin in about a week. I've heard some guys do less. My doc wasn't that good....:lol:

As far as what it looks like and acts like after. I notice no difference in amount, consistency, look, feel or distance (in case anyone was wondering). Just no microscopic swimmers (thankfully).

It's simply a snip, snip. Doesn't change a thing other then changing charged bullets to empty ones. But like one poster said, make sure you don't ever want children again, and don't base it on not wanting children now.

Goodness you guys are whimps when it comes to snip, snips. Take it like the man you are. (joke).

Last edited:
It's simply a snip, snip. Doesn't change a thing other then changing charged bullets to empty ones. But like one poster said, make sure you don't ever want children again, and don't base it on not wanting children now.

Goodness you guys are whimps when it comes to snip, snips. (joke).

Women don't seem to think getting their privates sliced open is any fun either. I'd say it sucks for both and leave it at that.

Goodness you guys are whimps when it comes to snip, snips. (joke).

Women don't seem to think getting their privates sliced open is any fun either. I'd say it sucks for both and leave it at that.

I was joking, Esq. Just trying to make a funny. I know that it is a hard proceedure and decision for both sexes. Lighten up.

Forum List

Back