Vasectomy?

It's simply a snip, snip. Doesn't change a thing other then changing charged bullets to empty ones. But like one poster said, make sure you don't ever want children again, and don't base it on not wanting children now.

Goodness you guys are whimps when it comes to snip, snips. (joke).

Women don't seem to think getting their privates sliced open is any fun either. I'd say it sucks for both and leave it at that.

I was joking, Esq. Just trying to make a funny. I know that it is a hard proceedure and decision for both sexes. Lighten up.

Sorry, but you hear women say the same thing all the time when this topic comes up. It's a little disconcerting how entertained and gleeful some women get when knives and mens genitalia get in the same sentence. Remember I'm in the same county as Lorena Bobbitt was, so maybe we're extra sensitive here....:lol:

Sorry, but you hear women say the same thing all the time when this topic comes up. It's a little disconcerting how entertained and gleeful some women get when knives and mens genitalia get in the same sentence. Remember I'm in the same county as Lorena Bobbitt was, so maybe we're extra sensitive here....:lol:

Do you lock up all the sharp knives before you sleep or drink alcohol? :eusa_eh:

Women don't seem to think getting their privates sliced open is any fun either. I'd say it sucks for both and leave it at that.

I was joking, Esq. Just trying to make a funny. I know that it is a hard proceedure and decision for both sexes. Lighten up.

Shoot if I would have known you lived in Bobbit county, I wouldn't have attempted the funny... :):):)

Do you lock up all the sharp knives before you sleep or drink alcohol? :eusa_eh:

Mine isn't in danger from anyone I know, so I'm pretty safe in that regard. In fact, everyone I know in that way would prefer I keep it just the way it is :eusa_angel:

Mine isn't in danger from anyone I know, so I'm pretty safe in that regard. In fact, everyone I know in that way would prefer I keep it just the way it is :eusa_angel:

That is what Mr. Bobbit said. Sorry couldn't resist, ready to take my beating.

That is what Mr. Bobbit said. Sorry couldn't resist, ready to take my beating.

In the immortal words of Axle Rose, "Turn around bitch, I've got a use for you"

No, I think John had done some things to ummm....request the trimming he got. Doesn't mean he deserved it, but he was not an innocent either.

in your pants and to yourself?

Forum List

Back