Vanishing Glaciers Of The Greater Himalaya - Photographic evidence

Houston, we have a problem...

TRoll, ya just flat know better by now ... Seriously you don't think I will not check your source? I always do first thing...Are you this thick or are you an agent of disinformation playing ECO-mentalist?

Your article you claimed "Here's some of the latest finding on the deterioration of the Arctic ice cap from one of the world's foremost Arctic researchers,..."

Really? Well lets check that shall we?

Well according to wikkipedia

So his work focuses on the role of ocean currents in climate change.. So then hes not as you put it "...one of the world's foremost Arctic researchers" LOL, maybe if ya stopped trying to sell this shit to us and just gave it as it was we may buy some of it...LOL :lol::lol:

But the fun didn't stop there kids.... Oh no, no, no...LOL It gets WAAAAY better.. The place you linked to for instance... Its an OP-ED site.. Thats right, not scientific, not news, just OP-EDS all the time...

From their about us page..

Project Syndicate - the highest quality op-ed ( opinion-editorial ) articles and commentaries

So an opinion piece from someone who is not one of the foremost arctic researchers as you called him, and a IPCC collaborator as well... I also looked and found All he writes about is Pro-AGW opinion pieces. Crap books telling people that the worlds going to end due to them, and fear mongering bullshit..

And did you look at the contributing authors list? Dude its a politicians PR rag... LOL.. My god troll, you actually read this shit? No wonder you don't leave your moms basement, probably too scared to by the time you get done reading shit like this ..LOL

So once again, you lied.. He's not one of the foremost arctic researchers. hes one of the IPCC's paid stooges who drum up all the scary bullshit that gets shot down soon as it comes out. He is a pseudo-scientist in my opinion, but even if hes not, he still isn't one of the foremost arctic researchers...

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Too much...:lol:

Here is what I get for your Project Syndicate link, gslack.

//api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&drKey=773&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usmessageboard.com%2Fenvironment%2F86284-arctic-ice-thins-dramatically-117.html&v=1&libid=1319004142260&out=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.project-syndicate.org%2Fabout_us%2Fwho_we_are&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usmessageboard.com%2Fcmps_index.php%3Fpageid%3Dactive_topics&title=Arctic%20ice%20thins%20dramatically%20-%20Page%20117%20-%20US%20Message%20Board%20-%20Political%20Discussion%20Forum&txt=Project%20Syndicate%20-%20the%20highest%20quality%20op-ed%20(%20opinion-editorial%20)%20articles%20and%20commentaries&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13190041614701

Maybe it's the board doing it? :dunno:

I got that link from trolls original link... But that does pose a bigger issue.. If that site uses viglink, and its on all their links, than troll may just be the sap rather than the perpetrator. As I said before he could be the unwitting user who gets hit with it by the sites he frequently posts from. I asked him about this and he replied by claiming the code wasn't there...

I asked him several times to look and see for himself and he kept adamantly claiming I was making it up. Well if hes not using it directly he uses sites that do use it directly. Which again I said before, which again he denied doing at all...

If viglink is used by sites he frequents and he is not using it directly, then he has nothing to worry about other than allowing sites to make a penny from his posting habits. Which I said as much before. he went into a fit upon the mention of any of this rather than looking for himself.

As I said either hes using it directly or he is linking or hot-linking to sites or services that do. I said this many many times... I am pretty sure the link to the source grabbed the script as it shows in the inspector I run, and they wouldn't call the same script twice on one post it would cause a conflict. So one script call to the same script per post per site. But thats not my area of expertise. So I really can't be sure how it works without more from viglink on it and they are tight-lipped other than to want to know the who, what, and where desperately..

If troll isn't doing it himself directly through viglink hes the unwitting accomplice by spreading the links.. Again I said this many many times.

Actually, I was suggesting it's being added here. And after checking links from a few other posters, it looks like that is the case. One poster I checked is so dumb, she thinks that when her system runs slow it's the mods messing with her, so I KNOW she couldn't add viglink.

idiot,IDIOT:cuckoo:THELIQ:cool:
Anthropogenic global warming is melting the world's glaciers at increasing rates. This poses some grave dangers to the vast populations around the world who are dependent on glacial melt water feeding into the river systems as a supply of water for drinking and agriculture in the dry summer months. The glaciers of the Himalayas are mostly shrinking rapidly and these glaciers are the source of water for hundreds of millions of people in India and China. Some mountaineer photographers recently took current photos of many glaciers from the same spots that photos were taken many decades ago, showing the changes in the ice very clearly. Take a look.

Rivers of ice: Vanishing glaciers
Stunning images from high in the Himalayas - showing the extent by which many glaciers have shrunk in the past 80 years or so - have gone on display at the Royal Geographical Society in central London.

10 October 2011

So........whats the point s0n?

I laugh my balls off when I see threads like these posted up in this forum!!! Like......what is this? A public service announcement?

Whats the point?

Should we all be "stunned"? And lets say we all are "stunned"? So what? Are you proud of yourself this morning for stunning us? Is that the point?

Many Thanks THUNDER:cool:
Anthropogenic global warming is melting the world's glaciers at increasing rates. This poses some grave dangers to the vast populations around the world who are dependent on glacial melt water feeding into the river systems as a supply of water for drinking and agriculture in the dry summer months. The glaciers of the Himalayas are mostly shrinking rapidly and these glaciers are the source of water for hundreds of millions of people in India and China. Some mountaineer photographers recently took current photos of many glaciers from the same spots that photos were taken many decades ago, showing the changes in the ice very clearly. Take a look.

Rivers of ice: Vanishing glaciers
Stunning images from high in the Himalayas - showing the extent by which many glaciers have shrunk in the past 80 years or so - have gone on display at the Royal Geographical Society in central London.

10 October 2011

Houston, we have a problem...

Here is what I get for your Project Syndicate link, gslack.

Maybe it's the board doing it? :dunno:

I got that link from trolls original link... But that does pose a bigger issue.. If that site uses viglink, and its on all their links, than troll may just be the sap rather than the perpetrator. As I said before he could be the unwitting user who gets hit with it by the sites he frequently posts from. I asked him about this and he replied by claiming the code wasn't there...

I asked him several times to look and see for himself and he kept adamantly claiming I was making it up. Well if hes not using it directly he uses sites that do use it directly. Which again I said before, which again he denied doing at all...

If viglink is used by sites he frequents and he is not using it directly, then he has nothing to worry about other than allowing sites to make a penny from his posting habits. Which I said as much before. he went into a fit upon the mention of any of this rather than looking for himself.

As I said either hes using it directly or he is linking or hot-linking to sites or services that do. I said this many many times... I am pretty sure the link to the source grabbed the script as it shows in the inspector I run, and they wouldn't call the same script twice on one post it would cause a conflict. So one script call to the same script per post per site. But thats not my area of expertise. So I really can't be sure how it works without more from viglink on it and they are tight-lipped other than to want to know the who, what, and where desperately..

If troll isn't doing it himself directly through viglink hes the unwitting accomplice by spreading the links.. Again I said this many many times.

Actually, I was suggesting it's being added here. And after checking links from a few other posters, it looks like that is the case. One poster I checked is so dumb, she thinks that when her system runs slow it's the mods messing with her, so I KNOW she couldn't add viglink.

I understand that, I just don't see it in their URL's... Click on an ad you may see it as expected, but if its on posters links posters themselves supply after the fact, than it needs to be disclosed by law.. I havent seen anything on this from anyone in the know at USMB yet and I don't see it listed as a partner or anything on the front page. perhaps I just didn't see it. Either way if its them they need to tell people they are using it on the posters links.

It could be USMB, but why wouldn't some one say something by now? Especially since its against FTC codes not to disclose this? There should be a notification somewhere or something in the TOS or user agreement. Again I am starting to think its something with linking to articles through a service or software like a news aggregator or RSS feed aggregating service. That would make the most sense if its NOT USMB. But again its not my area of expertise..

Either way I have wasted enough time on this. Trolls links have the code, he still denies this despite it being fact. That was my concern from the start. when I asked him about it, he went nuts denying its existence blaming me, or malware on my system calling me a liar, and acting like a general psychopath over it. So I pursued viglink to find out more, and decided not to go further once I found all they wanted was the name of the forum, post number and name, and the user. Anyone that vague about their code I don't trust so dropped it then and there.

if trolls not using it he shouldn't have acted like an idiot and tried to cover it being there up like that. Rather than throwing the fits like he did and calling me a liar...

I understand that, I just don't see it in their URL's... Click on an ad you may see it as expected, but if its on posters links posters themselves supply after the fact, than it needs to be disclosed by law.. I havent seen anything on this from anyone in the know at USMB yet and I don't see it listed as a partner or anything on the front page. perhaps I just didn't see it. Either way if its them they need to tell people they are using it on the posters links.

It could be USMB, but why wouldn't some one say something by now? Especially since its against FTC codes not to disclose this? There should be a notification somewhere or something in the TOS or user agreement. Again I am starting to think its something with linking to articles through a service or software like a news aggregator or RSS feed aggregating service. That would make the most sense if its NOT USMB. But again its not my area of expertise..

Either way I have wasted enough time on this. Trolls links have the code, he still denies this despite it being fact. That was my concern from the start. when I asked him about it, he went nuts denying its existence blaming me, or malware on my system calling me a liar, and acting like a general psychopath over it. So I pursued viglink to find out more, and decided not to go further once I found all they wanted was the name of the forum, post number and name, and the user. Anyone that vague about their code I don't trust so dropped it then and there.

if trolls not using it he shouldn't have acted like an idiot and tried to cover it being there up like that. Rather than throwing the fits like he did and calling me a liar...

Ah, you stupid twit. I knew the links I was posting didn't have any code in them when I post them and all of the methods (copy link address and paste) you suggested earlier did not reveal any funky code so I thought this was just your usual insanity and general disconnection from reality. However when you finally, a few posts ago, mentioned the 'send link' trick, which you hadn't suggested before, that whole mess of code with the vigilink stuff in it showed up. I immediately did the obvious thing, the thing you would have done long ago, before wasting so much time on this, if you had more than two brain cells to rub together. And that was, of course, to try the same 'send link' trick on somebody else's links, so I went to a thread the walleyedretard had started and, sure enough, his link in the OP showed the same vigilink code. So I checked a few more people's links and guess what, dimbulb, all of the links from everybody have that code so it must be added by this site. I sure wish you'd grow a brain sometime and check things out first before making such a fool out of yourself with your paranoid accusations. I'm sure the folks at vigilink had some fun laughing at your silly shyt. I know I do.

Ah, you stupid twit. I knew the links I was posting didn't have any code in them when I post them and all of the methods (copy link address and paste) you suggested earlier did not reveal any funky code so I thought this was just your usual insanity and general disconnection from reality. However when you finally, a few posts ago, mentioned the 'send link' trick, which you hadn't suggested before, that whole mess of code with the vigilink stuff in it showed up. I immediately did the obvious thing, the thing you would have done long ago, before wasting so much time on this, if you had more than two brain cells to rub together. And that was, of course, to try the same 'send link' trick on somebody else's links, so I went to a thread the walleyedretard had started and, sure enough, his link in the OP showed the same vigilink code. So I checked a few more people's links and guess what, dimbulb, all of the links from everybody have that code so it must be added by this site. I sure wish you'd grow a brain sometime and check things out first before making such a fool out of yourself with your paranoid accusations. I'm sure the folks at vigilink had some fun laughing at your silly shyt. I know I do.

That bold stuff... You just lied your ass off... First the code wasn't on everybody's links We already established that before. It wasn't on ALL of your links before either. Matter of fact we also established its a script that you or I now have to opt out of from their site, to stop it from running once its linked to in a link. More simply, if it is USMB doing it they have to tell us. and why isn't it in all links on the entire site?

If you weren't so damn defensive you could have helped sort this shit out before, instead of claiming it wasn't there like a damn moron. Instead you sat there lying your ass off and throwing a fit. Either way you were the first I noticed it from, and you claimed it wasn't there... But like I said before it is there, how many links its now on I have no idea, but if it is USMB they have to tell us about it and so far not a peep.

I am opting out of this viglink for now until someone comes clean. It may or may not be harmless, but anyone who has to hide it like this tells me its being misused. If i were you and you're not using it, then I would opt out too. Especially a multiple ID packing forum junky like yourself, hell dude you could be the typhoid mary of viglink.

Next time don't be such a defensive crybaby.

Last edited:

That bold stuff... You just lied your ass off... First the code wasn't on everybody's links We already established that before. It wasn't on ALL of your links before either. Matter of fact we also established its a script that you or I now have to opt out of from their site, to stop it from running once its linked to in a link. More simply, if it is USMB doing it they have to tell us. and why isn't it in all links on the entire site?

If you weren't so damn defensive you could have helped sort this shit out before, instead of claiming it wasn't there like a damn moron. Instead you sat there lying your ass off and throwing a fit. Either way you were the first I noticed it from, and you claimed it wasn't there... But like I said before it is there, how many links its now on I have no idea, but if it is USMB they have to tell us about it and so far not a peep.

I am opting out of this viglink for now until someone comes clean. It may or may not be harmless, but anyone who has to hide it like this tells me its being misused. If i were you and you're not using it, then I would opt out too. Especially a multiple ID packing forum junky like yourself, hell dude you could be the typhoid mary of viglink.

Jeez, you're pathetic. You still won't admit that you were wrong and that you wasted two pages on two threads with your hysterical and totally inaccurate accusations and attacks. If you'd just checked a few other links on other threads first you wouldn't have ended up looking even more retarded than usual (which is hard to do).

Jeez, you're pathetic. You still won't admit that you were wrong and that you wasted two pages on two threads with your hysterical and totally inaccurate accusations and attacks. If you'd just checked a few other links on other threads first you wouldn't have ended up looking even more retarded than usual (which is hard to do).

Really?? Lets review...

1. I asked you about the viglink code in your link and you said it wasn't there.
But now we know it is even by your own admission.. I was right..

2. I showed it was there and told multiple ways to see it, and you denied it being there and claimed repeatedly you were doing the same thing I was doing and did not see it. But now you admit to doing it the way I explained and you see it now too... I was right...

3. I said you were either using viglink yourself directly or inadvertently using it by some other means. inadvertently means by accident or you were unaware you were using it. And again you freely admit the codes in your link now (even claim its in everyones links but I have blocked viglink now so I don't know).. I was right again..

4. I said you were either the perpetrator of affiliate linking here, or someones victim of their affiliate linking. And again, you admit the codes there and claim you didn't put it there, making you the victim of someones affiliate linking... And Again I was right..

Gee troll, if I were anymore right about this it would be uncanny wouldn't it... So... tell me what exactly were you right about? Well so far I haven't seen anything you have been right about. The code is there tool, and you even admit it.. Matter of fact you found it by doing what exactly?

Come on tool tell us all how you found out I was right? You can tell us again.. Oh I know, you did what I said to do and ya found it...:lol:

Last edited:
G-string is an asshole. A regular dip. And a dumb one at that.

So tell me oldsocks is the code there now? ..yeah you showed what a lying POS you are by denying its existence to cover your pals ass... :clap2:

Do you even have a spine left?

EDIT: Oldsock I just noticed you neg repped me because your little friend was wrong about the code... LOL you really are that pathetic... Why not throw a tantrum then...LOL

Last edited:

So tell me oldsocks is the code there now? ..yeah you showed what a lying POS you are by denying its existence to cover your pals ass... :clap2:

EDIT: Oldsock I just noticed you neg repped me because your little friend was wrong about the code... LOL you really are that pathetic... Why not throw a tantrum then...LOL

C'mon buddy, give them a break. If they're using FireFox or Chrome with AdBlock Plus or Java Script Block, they can't see the codes we see with Opera or I-Exploder.

C'mon buddy, give them a break. If they're using FireFox or Chrome with AdBlock Plus or Java Script Block, they can't see the codes we see with Opera or I-Exploder.

Oh I did, he decided to come and claim I made it up again despite it being known full and well I wasn't.. Typical oldsocks childish BS.. I just poked him back a lil.. All good..

Thanks rat, I appreciate you speaking up on this. I respect you so I will stop, but he or socks tries to claim a bullshit tale again, I will defend myself.

From what? Yourself?

The subject, in any case, is the warming of the atmosphere and ocean by the introduction of GHGs by humans. It has been clearly shown by the scientists that this is happening, and already creating changes in the weather. Changes that are not good for a world with 7 billion humans on it.

I have linked to scientists and those that keep records on matters such as storm damage losses, both buildings and agriculteral. You fellows simply have replied with bullshit, mostly from non-scientists and known liars like the fake Lord Monkton.

From what? Yourself?

The subject, in any case, is the warming of the atmosphere and ocean by the introduction of GHGs by humans. It has been clearly shown by the scientists that this is happening, and already creating changes in the weather. Changes that are not good for a world with 7 billion humans on it.

I have linked to scientists and those that keep records on matters such as storm damage losses, both buildings and agriculteral. You fellows simply have replied with bullshit, mostly from non-scientists and known liars like the fake Lord Monkton.

Good then why did you try and change it a second ago? yeah.. Socks seriously you are the biggest weasel on this forum..:lol:

No, I am just an old millwright that can understand when dummies are trying to bullshit me. And am not afraid to state that is the case.

Once again, when are you going to get some real science to back your opinion?

No, I am just an old millwright that can understand when dummies are trying to bullshit me. And am not afraid to state that is the case.

Once again, when are you going to get some real science to back your opinion?

uhm...how about when you do? You just tried to call me a liar and when it was found to be false you try and pretend you are about the thread topic all of a sudden...

Socks I have caught you lying so much its not even a surprise anymore

From what? Yourself?

If it has clearly been shown that we're responsible, why the need for the "hockey stick" and "hide the decline"?

Are you in favor of building lots of new nuclear power plants?

From what? Yourself?

If it has clearly been shown that we're responsible, why the need for the "hockey stick" and "hide the decline"?

What's your point here? We're supposed to show something without data? The "hockey stick" is data. You "hide the decline" from other sources to reveal what the human contribution to warming is. How else do you suggest it be shown? :confused:

From what? Yourself?

What's your point here? We're supposed to show something without data? The "hockey stick" is data. You "hide the decline" from other sources to reveal what the human contribution to warming is. How else do you suggest it be shown? :confused:

The point is, if we're really to blame and it's so obvious, why the lies?
Why the deceitful "hockey stick".
Is "hide the decline" deceitful in anyway?
Why not give us 100% accurate data? It's hard enough with the heat island issue, they have to falsify the data too?

Forum List

Back