Vanishing Glaciers Of The Greater Himalaya - Photographic evidence

My personal belief about the changes occurring is that the earth is in the process of reclaiming herself. Mankind need only sit back and watch. Mother nature will NOT be defeated!

The earth has been changing since it came into being. Continents have shifted. Ice ages have come and gone. We should be learning to adapt rather than trying to figure out how to stop the changes.

Well, when we are causing the changes, perhaps it would be wise to cease and desist from those actions that are causing the changes.

Let's do a cost-benefit analysis first.

From the Chinese perspective or the American perspective?

TRolling Blunder I really cannot fathom why you are trying to pretend the link does not have viglink script on it... I just did some research on viglink and it seems they work with google, wordpress, and many many other legit companies. The difference is that in the TOS of say wordpress which you have to agree to use their services is they tell you they use ads and affiliate links and or services and companies like viglink. And Google doesn't necessarily use it directly but they allow links and ads gotten from or through them. Which makes it their bandwidth, their servers, and their business.

Hower what you are doing is NOT the same thing. You have not disclosed to us its use, and in fact even deny using it despite it being right there for all to see. I even told you and showed you viglinks own words stating not disclosing its use to us is against Federal Trade Commission laws. You are most likely bound by the FTC laws and are trying to cover your ass i suppose but the only way to do that now is to stop using viglink here.

Now if you continue this lying and posturing i will continue in this. What you are doing is illegal, and dishonest. But lying about it and claiming I am lying about it, well I won't have the likes of you call me a liar troll...

TRolling Blunder I really cannot fathom why you are trying to pretend the link does not have viglink script on it... I just did some research on viglink and it seems they work with google, wordpress, and many many other legit companies. The difference is that in the TOS of say wordpress which you have to agree to use their services is they tell you they use ads and affiliate links and or services and companies like viglink. And Google doesn't necessarily use it directly but they allow links and ads gotten from or through them. Which makes it their bandwidth, their servers, and their business.

Hower what you are doing is NOT the same thing. You have not disclosed to us its use, and in fact even deny using it despite it being right there for all to see. I even told you and showed you viglinks own words stating not disclosing its use to us is against Federal Trade Commission laws. You are most likely bound by the FTC laws and are trying to cover your ass i suppose but the only way to do that now is to stop using viglink here.

Now if you continue this lying and posturing i will continue in this. What you are doing is illegal, and dishonest. But lying about it and claiming I am lying about it, well I won't have the likes of you call me a liar troll...

You are not only a liar, slackjawed:cuckoo:, you are a really retarded liar. I don't have to "pretend the link does not have viglink script on it" because anyone can look at the code in my links and see that there is none of your BS there as you claim. I don't know how you went off the rails on the crazy train this time (and I really don't care either) but your nonsensical obsession is just making you look even more retarded than usual.

People if you have issue with trolling blunders using hidden and deceptive scripts to get paid for each click on his links dishonestly and by using you without your consent to line his pockets, you can opt out of viglink scripts on their site. Only do this if you do not want ANY viglink scripts to run in links you click. This option stops all viglink scripts on your pc through a cookie or something like it. Or you can run an optional script blocking client or app in your browser. Firefox and chrome have good ones. These allow you to select what you will allow to run and where or when.

Please help to stop people like trolling blunder who abuse a system that was designed for honest people to use the right way. Its people like that asshole that ruin useful things for everyone.

VigLink - Opt-Out

People if you have issue with trolling blunders using hidden and deceptive scripts to get paid for each click on his links dishonestly and by using you without your consent to line his pockets, you can opt out of viglink scripts on their site. Only do this if you do not want ANY viglink scripts to run in links you click. This option stops all viglink scripts on your pc through a cookie or something like it. Or you can run an optional script blocking client or app in your browser. Firefox and chrome have good ones. These allow you to select what you will allow to run and where or when.

Please help to stop people like trolling blunder who abuse a system that was designed for honest people to use the right way. Its people like that asshole that ruin useful things for everyone.

VigLink - Opt-Out

Too bad (for you) that people can see for themselves that there are no viglink redirects in my links. You're just making making it even more obvious what a moronic idiot and liar you are, slackjawed. If you're not consciously lying and you're really seeing that stuff then I suggest you clear the malware off of your computer so it stops inserting that junk every time you copy a link. It is certainly not in the links as they are posted here, as anyone can see if they look. You poor confused dillwad.

VigLink - Opt-Out

Too bad (for you) that people can see for themselves that there are no viglink redirects in my links. You're just making making it even more obvious what a moronic idiot and liar you are, slackjawed. If you're not consciously lying and you're really seeing that stuff then I suggest you clear the malware off of your computer so it stops inserting that junk every time you copy a link. It is certainly not in the links as they are posted here, as anyone can see if they look. You poor confused dillwad.

Nice try weasel I already explained I run Linux and that has no malware. Fact is I am currently talking to viglink support on this matter.. I am pretty sure you are abusing their service. And quite sure they frown on that sort of thing, bad for their business and all that.. Either way you will no longer make a penny off me. I strongly suggest everyone opt out of viglink and will continue to do so as long as you abuse it this way. We shall see what their support has to say on the matter.

Tool if ya had any brains you would know when to shut up..

VigLink - Opt-Out

Nice try weasel I already explained I run Linux and that has no malware. Fact is I am currently talking to viglink support on this matter.. I am pretty sure you are abusing their service. And quite sure they frown on that sort of thing, bad for their business and all that.. Either way you will no longer make a penny off me. I strongly suggest everyone opt out of viglink and will continue to do so as long as you abuse it this way. We shall see what their support has to say on the matter.

LOLOLOLOL....still trying to beat a dead horse, eh slackjawedidiot. Too bad for you that this is something that anyone can check and see for themselves how insane you are.

You have no brains and you never shut up and that's why you're so hilarious.

LOLOLOLOL....still trying to beat a dead horse, eh slackjawedidiot. Too bad for you that this is something that anyone can check and see for themselves how insane you are.

The slackjawedidiots are stilll waiting for you to post up those links s0n!!!:dunno:

The slackjawedidiots are stilll waiting for you to post up those links

What links would those be, Mr. Shit4brains?

BTW, the intelligent people are still waiting for you to say anything that isn't utter drivel and braindead nonsense. Still waiting!!!

Last edited:

BTW, the intelligent people are still waiting for you to say anything that isn't utter drivel and braindead nonsense. Still waiting!!!

If you are ever able to come up with something intelligent I am sure he will do likewise. Till then you get what you sow. You plant nothing of value.

If you are ever able to come up with something intelligent I am sure he will do likewise. Till then you get what you sow. You plant nothing of value.

Heres the thing West...........in the end, anybody following these threads and who ISNT a true believer can draw their own conclusions. They see this meathead post up the same 4 alarmist links 4 or 5 times in every and nothing else. Its all good..........

LOL, well viglink will be contacting me again very soon...

Is that what you're calling the voices in your head these days? LOLOLOL....ask the nice nurse for more meds, dude, you've gone 'round the bend.

Is that what you're calling the voices in your head these days? LOLOLOL....ask the nice nurse for more meds, dude, you've gone 'round the bend.

Yeah, like the ones you hear when you throw your tantrums?:cuckoo:

Keep lying troll, someones gonna take notice.. Really..

Yeah, like the ones you hear when you throw your tantrums?

"Really"??? :eusa_liar: Please hold your breath until then. :eusa_whistle: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....you are such a hopeless imbecile, slackjawed:cuckoo:.

"Really"??? :eusa_liar: Please hold your breath until then. :eusa_whistle: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....you are such a hopeless imbecile, slackjawed:cuckoo:.

Don't worry dude, viglink is aware of your actions now.. Won't be long....:lol:

Don't worry dude, viglink is aware of your actions now.. Won't be long....

Are you still holding your breath waiting? LOLOLOLOLOL. I sure hope you are, you clueless retard.

Forum List

Back